15+ Year Old Account

Wild Mushroom new animation

Wild Mushroom
    Grow a magical Mushroom with 5 Health at the target location. After 4 sec, the Mushroom will become invisible. When detonated by the Druid, all Mushroom will explode dealing 270 to 304 damage to all nearby enemies within 10 yards. Only 3 Mushrooms can be placed at one time. Use Wild Mushroom - Detonate to detonate all Mushrooms.
    11% of base mana, 40 yd range, 0.5 sec cast

Wild Mushroom had its base damage increased by 400% so it should be 1080 - 1216. Also detonation has a 10 second cooldown.

That being said, wild mushrooms now does epic damage, more then wrath or starfire. So a 10 man boomkin bg could actually work (30 mushrooms each doing around 10k damage)
    We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us

cool beans
    Video games and the female audience. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8ZVZRsy8N8

Looks way better than it use to be

Deleted
    lol nice i'm gonna rage so hard when i get killed by one of those smurf houses.

Very cool! Makes me wanna choose that Worgen Druid over Rogue!
    THOR IS HERE

Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Source)

Ghostcrawler: Death knights are the only current Hero class, which means they are supposed to be the best class in the game.

SHROOMKINS FTW lol this i just what we need, more AOEs and overpowered PvP Abilities, ily2 Blizz <3

Best spell ever the only other best spell that exist is dark simulacrum the new dk ability cause it can copy our mushrooms :P

Looks great. The smoke reminds me of Wind Waker smoke.

Quote Originally Posted by ELEDIN View Post
    Best spell ever the only other best spell that exist is dark simulacrum the new dk ability cause it can copy our mushrooms :P
    He can copy the shrooms or the detonate, but not both at once.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    He can copy the shrooms or the detonate, but not both at once.
    they just take a taste then for the best spell in the game :P

Heh, last build I was praying they would just have a slightly better model and any animation at all, and this build they add several different models for it, nice