Question Goblin casting animation question

Firstly, if this has been posted somewhere before, I apologize, didn't find anything that covered my exact question.

Back when the NDA was lifted I took a look at the goblin and worgen casting animations and was happy with what I saw. I have gotten into the beta recently, and I noticed an annoying detail about the male goblins - the bolt (flavour depending on class) seems to fly out before he makes the the finishing motion on the animation. Is this intended or just buggy/laggy? Because it looks ugly to me, like the goblin is in permalag or something. Now I did consider lag might be an issue, but I made casters of another race and they seem unaffected.

P.S. New user so can't post links, but search Youtube for "TGN First 5 minutes as Goblin Shaman male - WoW Cataclysm" if you're not clear what I'm talking about (not my video, all respects to the owner etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by CthulhuFhtagn View Post
    Firstly, if this has been posted somewhere before, I apologize, didn't find anything that covered my exact question.

Back when the NDA was lifted I took a look at the goblin and worgen casting animations and was happy with what I saw. I have gotten into the beta recently, and I noticed an annoying detail about the male goblins - the bolt (flavour depending on class) seems to fly out before he makes the the finishing motion on the animation. Is this intended or just buggy/laggy? Because it looks ugly to me, like the goblin is in permalag or something. Now I did consider lag might be an issue, but I made casters of another race and they seem unaffected.

P.S. New user so can't post links, but search Youtube for "TGN First 5 minutes as Goblin Shaman male - WoW Cataclysm" if you're not clear what I'm talking about (not my video, all respects to the owner etc.)
    Its just a bug send in a report and it should get atenttion.

Made a worgen, same issue...the casting animations are simply out of sync with the actual spellcast. Has anyone else noticed this? Can't be just me that's bothered by it...