10+ Year Old Account

4.0 Inscription goldmaking

I was wondering how inscription is currently doing on the cata beta/4.0 PTR (Cant get on it atm, queue full+no beta key).

Since the glyph system is getting a major overhaul it might be worth it to go collect/buy massive ammounts of herbs at the moment and resell them when 4.0/Cata hits.
    Any PTR/Beta-people could tell me something about it?

Thanks in advance,

Dev.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilHeart View Post
    I was wondering how inscription is currently doing on the cata beta/4.0 PTR (Cant get on it atm, queue full+no beta key).

Since the glyph system is getting a major overhaul it might be worth it to go collect/buy massive ammounts of herbs at the moment and resell them when 4.0/Cata hits.
    Any PTR/Beta-people could tell me something about it?

Thanks in advance,

Dev.
    Its hard to gauge by comparing the economy on the beta(which is always jacked up) and the economy on your server.
    "Those who dance appear insane to those who can't hear the music." ~~ George Carlin

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HavokHeart View Post
    Its hard to gauge by comparing the economy on the beta(which is always jacked up) and the economy on your server.
    This. It's really hard to predict something like this. Going to have to wait until live.

I'd think it was the other way around, unless you happened to be a part of the initial sales surge when the completionists buy glyphs they lack.
    But really, they probably stockpiled glyphs already.

Eventually the glyph market will die out, and I'm hoping that we get something else in exchange that is a consumable instead of basically a piece of gear.