Thread: Dear Deathwing

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Dear Deathwing,

Please allow us to use your chin as a mount once we defeat you, in addition to Malygos' fabulous beard.

Hugs & Kisses,
    Vladilena Bloodrose
    « DOr shar'adore da shando! » ♥

« Vladka | Ryska | Radka »

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladilena View Post
    Dear Deathwing,

Please allow us to use your chin as a mount once we defeat you, in addition to Malygos' fabulous beard.

Hugs & Kisses,
    Vladilena Bloodrose
    Dear Vladilena,

No, however, feel free to use Malygos his Beard as a Flying Mount. I heard that due to it being imbued with Magic, it is capable of flying at a tremendous speed.

Yours Sincerely,
    Deathwing

Dear Deathwing,

Can we faps together, just once?

Love,
    Secret Admirer

Dear Aspect of Death

I've been laying low for a good while now. You think i can show my face and let my goldlocks shine in the sun once again? I sure missed the old days, when you would guise as Lord Prestor and we would spend nights drinking bourbon by the fire... i feel i'm underestimated and unloved, as all the attentions seem to turn to my idiotic little brother... Now that you are back, i thought we could hang up again, i even threw a coin in the Dalaran fountain wishing for you!!

Yours Truly
    Calia Menethil

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hightides24 View Post
    Dear Deathwing,

Can we faps together, just once?

Love,
    Secret Admirer
    Dear hightides24,

*content was removed because it was highly inappropriate for these forums.*

Yours Sincerely,
    Deathwing

---------- Post added 2010-09-15 at 09:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Othra View Post
    Dear Aspect of Death

I've been laying low for a good while now. You think i can show my face and let my goldlocks shine in the sun once again? I sure missed the old days, when you would guise as Lord Prestor and we would spend nights drinking bourbon by the fire... i feel i'm underestimated and unloved, as all the attentions seem to turn to my idiotic little brother... Now that you are back, i thought we could hang up again, i even threw a coin in the Dalaran fountain wishing for you!!

Yours Truly
    Calia Menethil
    Dear Calia Menethil,

I am sorry to inform you that I am currently occupied with the Destruction of Azeroth.
    However, feel free to call my Secretary Sinestra, who can look if I have some free room in my Agenda.

That is: 555-deathtoall.

Yours Sincerely,
    Deathwing