Thread: Season 8 end

Season 8 end

Hello, I've searched around to find an answer to my question but as I can't find it I'm going to ask it here;

Blizzard has always given a two-week "heads-up" prior to ending an arena season, with the exact date usually given.
    I'm wondering if they'll continue this trend with Season 8 or if they concider the statement "It will end when 4.01 goes live" as the "heads-up".
    Should I interpret this as that the end of the season and consequently patch 4.01 is at least two weeks away from being released?

Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd assume you were down to your last couple of weeks just to be safe. It's going to hit fast and hard now that they have given fair warning with the 4.01 season's end blue post.
    "It is most gratifying that your enthusiasm for our planet continues unabated, and so we would like to assure you that the guided missiles currently converging with your ship are part of a special service we extend to all of our most enthusiastic clients, and the fully armed nuclear warheads are of course merely a courtesy detail. We look forward to your custom in future lives ... thank you."