Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Droeslol View Post
    Obviously.
    Grats on LoD this week, but why are you showing (H)Sindy in your signature?

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Editing .....
    Last edited by Leylin; 2010-09-18 at 03:49 AM.

Check my level 80 date buddy , I had to reroll due to getting hacked I was with them for 11/12 Until I got hacked
    That wasn't the point, but ok.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prentice View Post
    That wasn't the point, but ok.
    lol
    Last edited by Leylin; 2010-09-18 at 03:48 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    What was the point then , calling me out when you had no real idea what the situation was ?
    I have a thing for Katy Perry...MMMMMMmmmmmmmm

What was the point then , calling me out when you had no real idea what the situation was ?
    Did I call you out?? Nope. Was simply wondering why you had (H)Sindy posted in your sig. If its supposed to be some kind of tribute to where you were before you got hacked...... really??

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swampmoose View Post
    I have a thing for Katy Perry...MMMMMMmmmmmmmm
    Yea , She is pretty smashing

Quote Originally Posted by Swampmoose View Post
    "To me, this doesn't prove that rets are the 5th best dps's out there, because we're not. Ret is just a much easier spec to play at a high level than something like a feral druid or a lock. "

As for this line, no it does not prove any position, but it doesn't too prove much regarding difficultly either. There are large spreads between feral, but there are also large spreads between mages, a class very easy to play. Of course some can be attributed to skill, although I find nothing difficult in WoW. Thrown off by buffs, rng love, etc, there are many reasons for the different ranges. I think it would be better to do something like 20-120 and remove the first 20 which you can imagine are receiving every buff under the sun to hit such high numbers.

Anyways, lots of good points. Just wanted to say, no it doesn't prove a definite position for ret, but I made this merely to show we do well enough on average that people shouldn't be complaining that we are a bad dps class. Nothing more.

---------- Post added 2010-09-17 at 01:29 PM ----------

I can't help but think after reading all of your posts, you are simply angry that you cannot top meters on every single fight.
    This. I wasn't trying to necessarily use the distance of the spreads to show difficulty, more using it to further the point that ret's average was so high because there is such a small spread between top and bottom. Was more of a "Logic A + Logic B helps to prove Initial Point" but yeah, I have an alt mage and it is in no way difficult to play at all. But there is a lot more rng involved in a class like fire mage, such as are you getting pi's, are you getting tricks, did you get gassed multiple times, are you getting lucky with crits (with ~75% crit to boss in 25 man raids, i've exited fights with 90+% crit rates on fireball and pyro, likewise i've exited fights with 50% crit rates on pyro/fireball). But yes, the jist of the argument was that IMO rets are right where we should be, we do very competitive damage yet we're not extremely op like people would try to make you believe as far as pure damage numbers are concerned. Just so much ret hate these days!

Quote Originally Posted by Reublucian View Post
    Feral 16502

It's dissapointing when you have to work harder to DPS yet you're max potential is lower than classes who faceroll :/
    feral isn't as hard as people say it is, its just the most intricate (I guess thats the word Im looking for) rotation there is. the hardest part of feral is making sure you don't let SR roll off since [can't think of the skill name atm] got a duration boost to 1 min.