Thread: Brewfest 2010

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd absolutely love a ram, they're my second favourite mount after cats, and it looks like the Zulian tiger will never be mine

15+ Year Old Account
    In all my time doing this I saw one ram drop and not a single kodo. Didn't win the damn ram either.

Got the kodo last year and I don't care much for the ram since draenei look weird on them. I'm more interested in if there will be updated loot or if its the same trinkets as last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Sindrome View Post
    I'll kill for a Ram. Kill...
    I got both last year. =) I tried to give the Ram to my guildmate, since I had already won the Kodo, but he wouldn't take it.

I've had mixed luck with a lot of rare drop mounts, but better than average I think. The HH mount eluded me last year. But, I also got the Fiery Warhorse on my first solo trip into Kara on my druid(After raiding the hell out of that place in TBC and only seeing one drop, which our GM got... on a fair roll). I've gotten quite a few rare mounts in the quest that led me to the 100 mount achievement.
    Last edited by valzyf; 2010-09-16 at 05:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sweepdeepsPL View Post
    I forsee GDKP runs for the Ram and/or kodo.
    I don't as the mounts will be in the bag much like Ahune's pet.
    It's the internet. You never know if people are either sarcastic or just bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by takolin View Post
    I don't as the mounts will be in the bag much like Ahune's pet.
    Nope, the mounts drop from Direbrew. (Has the Ram)

so can we use the LFD tool for brewfest like with the frost lord?

Maybe I'll remember to actually join the Brew of the Month club this year.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I'll be able to solo it this year for a mount.

Hoping for a Kodo or a few new vanity items to collect this year but that won't happen.

I would love a Kodo this year, I got 2 rams last year on my alliance and the year before I got one my Horde priest. Surely this year it's kodo time? Please ?

Quote Originally Posted by thedoomsayer View Post
    so can we use the LFD tool for brewfest like with the frost lord?
    Yup. Afaik.

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    Nope, the mounts drop from Direbrew. (Has the Ram)
    In the past, yes.

This year and all years after, no.

Please don't come here making absolute statements when you have no idea what you're talking about.

I passed on the Ram and Kodo last year to guildies I was helping out with the promise they would help me get em this year...looks like I got screwed again by blizzard.

Ah well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish Blizzard would make the mounts just purchase able again like they were back in vanilla. Just make it so that you pretty much have to choose between the Ram and Koda or the Brew of the Year and Brewfest outfit. Achievement whores (I'm one myself) will be torn because everyone likes the feats, but they also like the actual point awarding achievements as well. Brew of the Year is a pain to get as well simply because it's pretty much all you get that year for brewfest. You won't have enough tokens left over to buy the outfit after purchasing it (although with the sell-back system most people buy the outfit get the achieve, then sell back for Brew of the Year). Vanity collectors will want the outfit to keep thoug.

10+ Year Old Account
    ive seen kodos and rams drop millions(bit dramatic) but i have seen them drop many times... i have both on all 5 of my 80s =}
    Last edited by Crackleslap; 2010-09-16 at 11:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fps90 View Post
    In the past, yes.

This year and all years after, no.

Please don't come here making absolute statements when you have no idea what you're talking about.
    And where is this incredibly irrefutable information coming from?

i really hope they update the trinkets to higher ilevels, it's embarassing to have to still equip last years i200 brewfest stamina trinket for spell fights because no other freaking stam trinket will drop

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myndtaker View Post
    So many Kodos...so few Rams...
    So many Rams...so few Kodos...Atleast on my sever :P i saw the Ram drop like cazy last year (and i won one) but only saw about 2 Kodos or so. Will it be grp loot or will everyone get a bag that you open for "Phat lootz"?
    Quote Originally Posted by addictedtotoads
    also i vote that warriors have a 10% chance to trip while charging and roll until you hit a wall or fall off a cliff!

Deleted
    Got the Ram just need the kodo, probly bribe the group where im in.

A well.

Deleted
    Well Brewfest already was updated to WotLK level last year, drops were ilvl200 trinkets and tankard o' terror, aka 226 (232?) BoE 1h mace.

I think most of us will want the mounts only because
    a) if you arent in at least full 264 (10man hm) you are doing something wrong
    b) no point in gearing all of your alts into some 232 cloaks or whatever he might drop because... you know... cata

I have seen so many kodos and rams last year but never really wont it on characters I wanted it on. This year the chance will be even lower. Darn.