Page 1 of 2
LastLast

that creep..yaknow.

Who is that shade/shadow/etc that follows random people? Cant be targeted but is just there.

Someone told me pre expansion event but didnt elaborate any further than that.
    Care to explain?
    Quote Originally Posted by xannax2780 View Post
    It's called balancing.
    Maybe you should try balancing the large cup of QQ in your left hand with a big mug of STFU in your right.
    Just sayn'

the little ghost phantom thing? is the haunted memento item. cant be looted anymore. just makes a ghost follow u

10+ Year Old Account
    Haunted Momento
    get from other players or go back in time and do the pre-wrath(?) event

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wowhead.com/?item=40110

Pretty much sums it up, Pre-Wotlk event.

Deleted
    Haunted Memento, you could obtain it during the scourge event (prewotlk-event). You can sell it on the AH (can't be vendored tho), trade it or throw it to another player like the Leather Ball. It also takes space in your bags.

What was the pre wrath event?

And so does it appear in world (without a group) or does it only appear in raid/party groups.
    It's called balancing.
    Maybe you should try balancing the large cup of QQ in your left hand with a big mug of STFU in your right.
    Just sayn'

Necklace that spawned(i forget how) during the WotLK release events, the Zombie Invasion. Its sposta be the LKs attempt to turn you or something. I forget.

Quote Originally Posted by calinass View Post
    What was the pre wrath event?

And so does it appear in world (without a group) or does it only appear in raid/party groups.
    It was the 2nd part of Wotlk's 2-part pre-event.

1st part (the most epic world event ever), was a spreading disease that turned any player or npc into a zombie capable of infecting others. World-shattering lolz and rage were both had.

2nd part was a re-hash of the old scourge invasion before Naxx's vanilla release, only updated with new items ofc. One of them was the haunted momento.

10+ Year Old Account
    I miss that thing...sold it for 200g on the AH a couple months back...lol

Cata's World Event better live up to the epicness that was infecting Shattrath and Org.
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

Thought the world event was the gnomeragan thing.. :S
    It's called balancing.
    Just sayn'

I wouldn't even bother trying to explain it, nobody else should.

Thought the world event was the gnomeragan thing.. :S
    /facepalm

PRE-WRATH world event. AS IN NOT NOW, but previously. As in the Gnomer thing is happening NOW, and the PRE-WRATH thing happened IN THE PAST.

Gnomer. Now.

Pre-wrath. Past.

The item that causes the ghost you're talking about? Pre-wrath. Past.

Get it?

Sigh
    no

I thought the pre-cata event was gnomeragan.
    or is that a filler like RS was...
    It's called balancing.
    Just sayn'

like 5 people said it was the pre Wrath event

you know how like gnomer is pre cata

scourge invasion was pre wrath
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantheal View Post
    I on occasion take a dump in the shower so I don't have to wipe but never pee in there. That is just gross!

it has one use and that is to embarrass druids and rogues who keep it in their bags during pvp

I am the Warrior. Death is my business. Be it yours...or mine.

10+ Year Old Account
    gnomer/isles arent the only pre-cata event, and they are limited to the time before cata hits homes.
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."

Zombie invasion was so awesome

You could have actually gotten it back in Vanilla, from the Naxxramus event as well.

Sigh
    no

I thought the pre-cata event was gnomeragan.
    or is that a filler like RS was...
    Cata will have another, bigger world event. We've been promised that.

I'm hoping it involves lots of volcanoes and earthquakes .

Quote Originally Posted by Kaosadvokit View Post
    You could have actually gotten it back in Vanilla, from the Naxxramus event as well.
    Why do a lot of people spell it naxxramus? The correct is Naxxramas. Is this some kind of translation to another version of the client or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Simbert
    You gain 4 additional girlfriends once you stop playing WoW. It is statistically proven that WoW equals 4 girlfriends. No one exactly know where they come from, but WoW is the only thing that prevents the world from being flooded with insane amounts of girls.

Actually, that is the sole reason we even play WoW. We simply could not stand all those girlfriends jumping at you at every corner of the street if we didn´t.