Comedians getting Shows....

Lately Ive been all about Tosh.0. But I know not everyone is a fan, and there are a lot of shows based on a specific comedian that I don't like.

So, if you could give a stand up comedian there own show, who would it be? (Zombie Carlin Doesnt Count)

also, what is the best/worst show of that type?
    Complete and Total Fail

15+ Year Old Account
    Hmm.. I like Daniel Tosh. he's funny as hell but I'm not really into his show.

It's already a show but I'd love too see Flight of the Conchords on basic cable or something..

15+ Year Old Account
    Dane Cook. Yea I said it. Dane mother effin Cook.

The question is, Why NOT Zombie George Carlin?

Honestly i think it's Comedy Central still trying to fit that amazingly huge gap of funny that Chappelle Show filled. Tosh.0 is something i really don't care for, because i can find Internet Humor pretty easily.

I will give it some credit though, at least Tosh.0 actually invites people who were made famous by outlets like Youtube and they toy around. It's not just some asshole showing you videos, and that's it.

A Comedian that'd really deserve his own show, would be Bill Burr, to answer your question.
    Last edited by Caradinist; 2010-09-17 at 12:33 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

Jon Lajoie. Hands down.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

10+ Year Old Account
    I would have liked to have seen a younger, transvestite-era Eddie Izzard have his own show.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi