Simple Enh Weap Question.

I'm going to start out and say I've been quite unlucky with weapon drops in ICC (27 Fester/Princes kills and no BB/KS) So I've had to use 2200 Pvp weapons. I got 271 Havocs Call awhile back and I'm contemplating replacing my offhand axe with it. OH Damage isn't that significant but I'm wondering whether the Haste/AP would be better. (I'm terrible with simmin' n things so yea) Armory Link is in Sig. Any useful help would be thoroughly appreciated.
    Still looking for a reason to come back...

Quote Originally Posted by zchmch1 View Post
    I'm going to start out and say I've been quite unlucky with weapon drops in ICC (27 Fester/Princes kills and no BB/KS) So I've had to use 2200 Pvp weapons. I got 271 Havocs Call awhile back and I'm contemplating replacing my offhand axe with it. OH Damage isn't that significant but I'm wondering whether the Haste/AP would be better. (I'm terrible with simmin' n things so yea) Armory Link is in Sig. Any useful help would be thoroughly appreciated.
    isnt Havoc's Call BiS for Enhance?

15+ Year Old Account
    Anything with haste and crit on it will, as a rule be better than anything without it at a simmilar level, the only exception is stuff with haste and hit if you are still under the spellhit cap.
    Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by RyanS View Post
    isnt Havoc's Call BiS for Enhance?
    its normal Havoc's Call not Heroic.

Quote Originally Posted by zchmch1 View Post
    "must....say.....SIM....IT"

=)

If You want, I might SIM it for you when I get back home from work.
    Last edited by Foxhoundn; 2010-09-16 at 08:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxhoundn View Post
    "must....say.....SIM....IT"

=)

If You want, I might SIM it for you when I get back home from work.
    <3 Thank You! *Cough* I mean ehh... if it's not a hassle = D

But then again it's very close to 4.0 and Cata so I guess it's not very important.