Quote Originally Posted by Rottenbeaver View Post
    Cata = Ice Cream Enchilada

---------- Post added 2010-09-16 at 06:44 AM ----------

I bet your mother loves that flavor,

xD xD xD
    That looks good. I'll have that.

Deleted
    Classic = Vanilla, The first flavor
    TBC = herpderp flavor, Never tried it, i haven't tried herpderp flavor icecream
    WotLK = Mint, my favorite because it's the only one i've tried

10+ Year Old Account
    Classic - Vanilla.
    TBC - Krokan (no idea what that is called in English), but it tastest horrible. No I did not enjoy TBC, I lost the WoW feeling back then.
    WoTLK - Chocolate, its awesome but too much can make you sick.
    Cataclysm - Pistachio with choclate bits. Mmmmmmmmmmmm.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Classic = Vanilla. Good enough quality to see the actual Vanilla bean incorporated into it, but not high enough quality to be double churned and extra creamy. It's just about right, and for the right price. You could eat it 24/7 (and it took nearly 24/7 for most people to get the most out of it).

The Burning Crusade = Double Churned Vanilla with Gummy Bears. Sounds delicious. The ice cream itself is exquisite. It's everything great about Vanilla WoW with much of the stuff you complained about removed. But then you realize the extreme cold of the ice cream made the promised Gummy Bears into little hard-to-eat rocks. It takes a bit of chewing (attuning). This turns a lot of people off but the Vanilla portion is ample enough to keep most interested. Those who get their bowls fast and eat it quickly enough avoid the hardening of the gummies, have a much more pleasant experience and generally enjoy the flavor more. Those who let theirs sit for a while before consuming get that same result, but the Vanilla loses some of it's wow factor in the process. As the expansion ages, the Gummy Bears are optionally served on the side, for free (removal of attunements, badge epics).

Wrath of the Lich King = Ben & Jerry's Phish Food. Sounds, and is, delicious. However, the vast majority of those who received their orders got frost-bitten tubs of it. The flavor is lost as a result and overall the experience isn't quite what you imagined, nor what was advertised. To alleviate the issue, more tubs are shipped with coupons for free tubs attached to them. Most of which still arrive frost-bitten and poorly flavored, as a result. However, since they're free not too many people complain anymore and life moves on.

Cataclysm = Kulfi (look it up if you have to). It's not really ice-cream, but it's quite similar. It's absolutely amazing but most people haven't tried it, don't know if they'll like it and are generally obsessed with trying to get a free sample just to pass judgement before the flavor balance is properly worked out. Because it's not ice cream it won't be the same as Vanilla, nor Vanilla with Gummies (even with the Gummies on the side). It's a different treat. It may look the same. It may have very similar taste characteristics. But it is a completely re-imagined version of what you have come to expect from ice cream. All in all, nobody is truly sure what to expect. However, if the free samples are any indication, once you get past the unique flavor characteristics that make this treat Kulfi, you'll be addicted and clamoring for more.

Classic is Vanilla with some lovely chocolate chips and some disgusting crunchy horrible rocks.

TBC is Toffee, tasty but abit sticky and tiresome after a few mouthfuls.

WoTLK is a mostly horrible banana flavour but with some nice chocolate bits, something that I wouldn't wanna try again.

Cataclysm is Ben and Jerry's cookie dough, vanilla with lots of sweet delicious new things (cookie dough!)

classic= vanilla(duh!) great icecream but something of a drag sometimes
    bc= it has a name i cant remember but its a mix between raspberry and orange sorbet pretty good but too much makes you slightly ill
    wotlk: chocolate flavour with alot of cream
    cataclysm: my favourite ben&jerry's vanilla ice with cookie dough

10+ Year Old Account
    Classic = Vanilla, the original, and still a lot of people's favorite no matter how many other flavors might be invented.

TBC = Mint Oreo, some people love it because it's different, some people hate it because it's too complicated.

Wrath = Chocolate ice cream with fudge swirl and chocolate chips with chocolate syrup on top, it's good at first, but everything you get is brown, and after a while you'd really like to try something that's not chocolate.

Cataclysm = Cheesecake flavor, it might look like vanilla at first glance, but it tastes totally different and awesome.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

Deleted
    World of Warcraft - Vanilla, you cannot have any other ice cream without vanilla.
    The Burning Crusade - Mint, a strong flavor wich is either loved, or hated.
    Wrath of the Lich King -Banana, a loved flavor wich is new thinking and one of the best things to happen to WoW.
    Cataclysm - Cookie dough ice cream, it´s fuc'ing amazing, and it´s the best thing to happen to ice cream.

Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    I stopped reading here.
    same.

Vanilla = Banana as I never tried it.
    TBC = Vanilla as I loved it.
    WoTLK = Strawberry as it's a tad boring after a while.
    Last edited by Arkrok; 2010-09-16 at 03:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolftusk View Post
    i hate chocolate flavor.
    You fail. And everything you post fails as a result. Your parents fail for creating an abomination such as you. The world fails for not having gotten rid of failures such as yourself.

CHOCOLATE IS WIN.

10+ Year Old Account
    vanilla= vanilla
    tbc = strawberry
    wotlk = blueberry
    cataclysm= orange

Quote Originally Posted by TylerN View Post
    Really you dont like chocolate?!
    Are you even human ?
    hell i hate chocolate!

---------- Post added 2010-09-16 at 10:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ScorchHellfire View Post
    You fail. And everything you post fails as a result. Your parents fail for creating an abomination such as you. The world fails for not having gotten rid of failures such as yourself.

CHOCOLATE IS WIN.
    this just means more for you why are you mad about that???

Thank you Kenz for this amazing signature!

10+ Year Old Account
    Vanilla - Chocolate with white fudge chunks and caramel swirl. It's new and exciting and amazing even though it seems like a horrible mash-up of things that should never go together. Some people detest white fudge (raiding) or caramel (PvP) or even chocolate (leveling/questing), but for the most part everyone can find something about it they love.

BC - Pistachio. You love it, hate it, or never had it. No in-between, it's always an absolute with people. For the record, pistachio ice cream is awesome.

WotLK - Vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry mix. It looks like it has something for everyone, so everyone should enjoy it. And you do.. but you never really get enough satisfaction out of any of the one flavors. There's something overall lacking about it.

Cata - Ben and Jerry's Americone Dream: vanilla with chocolate-coated waffle cone bits and caramel swirl. The base is the same old vanilla ice cream (raiding/leveling) you've always seen before, and caramel (PvP) is nothing new, but the chocolate-coated waffle cone bits (class changes/archaeology/other new things) look intriguing. There's something exciting about this new mix even though most of it is more of the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolftusk View Post
    What ice cream flavors fit expansion packs in your opinion?

Classic = Vanilla. Just because everyone says so.
    TBC = Chocolate. Because i hated TBC, and i hate chocolate flavor.
    WotLK = Strawberry. Both strawberry and WotLK are awesome.
    Cataclysm = Banana, because banana/cataclysm is the best that has ever happened to ice cream/WoW

Now gimme yours.
    It's funny how many people don't really know what vanilla means in terms of software/games.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    Classic = Vanilla. Plain and good but you think that it's just the beginning, that there must be more to taste.

BC = Stracciatella (chocolate chip vanilla is the US name I think). Vanilla taste with some hard chocolate pieces that round up the taste into something awesome.

WotLK = Fruit of the Forrest or Mango or something else excotic. It's great for the first minutes but gets boring and the aftertaste ist not that good.

Cata = Banana Split I hope. New taste with the BC-like chocolate and much classic vanilla combined with the awesome taste of banana and a cherry on top
    lol at the banana split xD
    MY BETA INVITE IS OVER 9,000!

10+ Year Old Account
    Classic - Vanilla, the foundation ice cream.
    TBC - Passion fruit, for the passionate raider.
    WoTLK - Cranberry, sweet burst, then quickly turns bitter/sour, leaves a bad aftertaste.
    Cataclysm - Vanilla Coke flavoured ice cream - Fabled, mystical, anticipated, revisits a timeless classic. But it's risky, it could be amazing or it could be a disaster.
    "The truth, my goal."

Deleted
    Warcraft - banana and toffee
    Burning Crusade - mint chocolate chip
    Lich King - raspberry ripple
    Cataclysm - rum and raisin

Deleted
    I don't like choclate lol Don't know why I just hate it.

Oke then Vanilla Vanilla,
    BC, Pistachio good and nice nothing super special.
    WotLK, Blueberry love it but just for a while. Not 8 months of the same damn thing.
    Cataclysm, Stroopwafel ice it's dutch but it's the best ice ever created by man kind.

I like chocolate, but I *hate* chocolate ice cream. Only thing worse is coffee flavored anything.