Hey Low 'Reach' out

Halo Reach is out of the race for best selling game for this year. Only 200 million on day one compared to SC2 350 mill..
    Lets see how Cata will do.

Although newb, newbie, noob, and n00b all have similar definitions, there are key differences amongst them. A newb or newbie is a new user who has an understandable lack of experience; a noob or n00b, on the other hand, is an unskilled player who is not a newbie and should know better

It doesnt base just off of day one does it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Good for them. But really what have this have to do with wow?

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't know Halo Reach talk went into World of Warcraft General Discussion.

15+ Year Old Account
    FPS vs RTS.

Are you really surprised that Halo Reach might overpass SC2? I'd be shocked if it didn't.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bladesinger View Post
    Halo Reach is out of the race for best selling game for this year. Only 200 million on day one compared to SC2 350 mill..
    Lets see how Cata will do.
    cool story bro, you're probably bad at FPS.

Just putting it out there cuz sooooo many people here were all so convinced that it was gonna surpass SC2 and Cata

Although newb, newbie, noob, and n00b all have similar definitions, there are key differences amongst them. A newb or newbie is a new user who has an understandable lack of experience; a noob or n00b, on the other hand, is an unskilled player who is not a newbie and should know better

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bladesinger View Post
    Just putting it out there cuz sooooo many people here were all so convinced that it was gonna surpass SC2 and Cata
    WoW will always win that race of course. Burning Crusade was the best selling PC game of it's time, was outsold by WotLK, WotLK will be outsold by Cataclysm, always. But compared to the game play and how long someone actually plays the game. I'd have to go with Halo:Reach. Also, there SC fan base, majority of it, seem to be complaining a whole lot about SC2. Halo's fanbase does not on the other hand, so far.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorick View Post
    Didn't know Halo Reach talk went into World of Warcraft General Discussion.
    This is the off-topic video game thread, not WoW general. gtfo troll.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorianas View Post
    cool story bro, you're probably bad at FPS.
    No need to hate because Reach sucks. Of course Starcraft was going to sell more, it was more hyped up and rightfully so, it's a better game.

Also, before you say it, no I don't suck. I had 4 50's in Halo 3. 50 doesn't mean anything I know but it shows I'm not a complete tard.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reefah View Post
    No need to hate because Reach sucks. Of course Starcraft was going to sell more, it was more hyped up and rightfully so, it's a better game.

Also, before you say it, no I don't suck. I had 4 50's in Halo 3. 50 doesn't mean anything I know but it shows I'm not a complete tard.
    How did it suck, it was a slightly improved version of Halo 3, the game you have 4 50's in. The story was better than Halo 3's. The multiplayer, at the moment is doing alright, it doesn't have as many maps as Halo 3 but it's still fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    200 million? That sounds a bit off.

Not saying that Halo sells bad, it doesn't by any means, but 200 million is like 2/3 of the United States' population.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    You're right. Blizzard shouldn't have temporarily banned you. They should have sent a couple employees to your residence to Jay and Silent Bob you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ragnarokvr1 View Post
    I saved a man's life today by performing brain surgery and removing a tumor the size of a quarter from his frontal lobes. God damnit I wish I wasn't ignorant though, cause I have no idea what an LSAT is. I don't know the radius of the Moon either.
    I took part in the LSAT/Cataclysm release date thread.

Bloodsail Admiral Overmind the 3rd's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nahte View Post
    200 million? That sounds a bit off.

Not saying that Halo sells bad, it doesn't by any means, but 200 million is like 2/3 of the United States' population.
    Those figures undoubtedly include Europe and Asia.
    Serve the hive
    Feel the groove
    I control
    The way you move

Deleted
    i just got my bundle copy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Overmind the 3rd View Post
    Those figures undoubtedly include Europe and Asia.
    Just looked it up and those were in dollars, not copies just in case anyone is wondering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    You're right. Blizzard shouldn't have temporarily banned you. They should have sent a couple employees to your residence to Jay and Silent Bob you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ragnarokvr1 View Post
    I saved a man's life today by performing brain surgery and removing a tumor the size of a quarter from his frontal lobes. God damnit I wish I wasn't ignorant though, cause I have no idea what an LSAT is. I don't know the radius of the Moon either.
    I took part in the LSAT/Cataclysm release date thread.

Bloodsail Admiral Overmind the 3rd's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nahte View Post
    Just looked it up and those were in dollars, not copies just in case anyone is wondering.
    Well, that does make a lot more sense, I admit, but aren't sales of such things usually tracked by units sold?
    Serve the hive
    Feel the groove
    I control
    The way you move