Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Matchu View Post
    Make sure you have the Traveller's Tundra (the vendor mount).
    Why?
    [

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Am I the only one that doesn't give a hoot for realm first nor see it as an accomplishment worth noting?
    everything you do in wow is an accomplishment worth nothing
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ElAmigo View Post
    everything you do in wow is an accomplishment worth nothing
    Just like every accomplishment you make in school is effectively worth nothing to others. People take pride in what they do, don't belittle them over it.

I think they are pointless too and just for show.

They aren't worth any points, nor rewards any titles or items not to mention that people actually don't care if you got this or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Realm Firsts for professions isn't all that impressive. Realm Firsts for raid bosses, though, that's impressive.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Quote Originally Posted by Beret View Post
    Why?
    All current beta videos seem to indicate downtime either through needing to eat, drink or both. Not having to ever run back is a major plus, as is the ability to vendor and repair. Mages obviously have an advantage in the food department.

Quote Originally Posted by Matchu View Post
    All current beta videos seem to indicate downtime either through needing to eat, drink or both. Not having to ever run back is a major plus, as is the ability to vendor and repair. Mages obviously have an advantage in the food department.
    Well I am only going for the fishing realm first yeah
    Last edited by Beret; 2010-09-20 at 11:02 PM.
    [