Cut it down a lot
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover,help,nodead][]Holy Light

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Hey, I need a macro that will cast the followning:

Backstab
    Feint (When up)

I know it's simple, I'm just a retard. Thank you very much.

Feint is on the GCD so it has to be binded separately.

Alright so I'm using

#showtooltip
    /cast [target=mouseover,help] Chain Heal; [help] Chain Heal; Chain Heal
    As my mouseover macro swapping in which heal I need and it works perfectly fine. However when I swap Earth Shield in all it does is selfcast Earth Shield on me instead of my mouseover target. I have to hard target a player for it to cast Earth Shield on another player.

Quote Originally Posted by Evián View Post
    Alright so I'm using

As my mouseover macro swapping in which heal I need and it works perfectly fine. However when I swap Earth Shield in all it does is selfcast Earth Shield on me instead of my mouseover target. I have to hard target a player for it to cast Earth Shield on another player.
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover,help,nodead][]Chain Heal
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover,help,nodead][]Earth Shield

I recently wrote a macro for my shaman which prioritises mouseovers which will purge/cleanse enemies/allies (also works just targeting one of either with no mouseover) and when i hold down alt cleanses myself. The problem i've encountered is that when mousing over gladius frames it won't purge the person im hovering over (just resorts to @target commands). I'm not at home right now so can't paste the macro in but i thought it might be a known issue with certain addons so i'd ask here. If not then i'll post my macro when i can.

If it is just a known issue and nothing will work i was wondering if there were commands for moving the standard blizzard ui enemy arena team frames (the small ones top right near minimap) which i could then just reposition and not bother with gladius.

Thanks in advance. :~)

The Gladius arena enemy frame has it's own special bindings as well with Leftclick\Rightclick\etc but as long as you have something like this binded separately it should work fine.

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:alt,@player]Cleanse Spirit;[@mouseover,harm,nodead][harm]Purge;[@mouseover,help][]Cleanse Spirit

Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover,help,nodead][]Chain Heal
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover,help,nodead][]Earth Shield
    Thank you for shortening the macro, but it's still casting Earth Shield on me instead of my mouseover target. It will only cast earth shield on a target if I hard target them.

I'm thinking the problem is that you're using mouseover macros incorrectly and clicking Earth Shield, because I just tested the macro I gave you and it works beautiful.

Have it bound to a key like 1...2..3... etc, then have your mouse over someone's body or unitframe if they are in your party and hit the keybind for the skill do not click it or that defeats the purpose of mouseover.

I'm thinking the problem is that you're using mouseover macros incorrectly and clicking Earth Shield, because I just tested the macro I gave you and it works beautiful.

Have it bound to a key like 1...2..3... etc, then have your mouse over someone's body or unitframe if they are in your party and hit the keybind for the skill do not click it or that defeats the purpose of mouseover.
    I have it bound to num1 on my razer naga, I mouse over a target hit it and it cast's on me instead of the moused over person.

What unit frames are you using it with?
    UI & AddOns expert | Interface & Macros moderator - My work

Tukui. Every other mouse over macro I have works fine with it, just seems that earth shield is the problem.

Edit: I just turned of Tukui and it's still not casting on the mouseover.
    Last edited by Gracin; 2011-06-05 at 06:47 PM.

You 100% sure that you're pulling the macro from your macro book and not using the unmacroed skill?

You 100% sure that you're pulling the macro from your macro book and not using the unmacroed skill?
    DOH! Apparently not. Lmao excuse me while I go cry in my crying corner in shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Evián View Post
    DOH! Apparently not. Lmao excuse me while I go cry in my crying corner in shame.
    Aye, #showtooltip be a guileful mistress :P
    No point mentioning these bats, I thought. The poor bastard will see them soon enough.

I need a macro that casts wind shear on current target and calls out (/say) the target and what spell you interrupted if succesful and if resisted it must /say wind shear was resisted by "target"
    Many hugs for Shyama for awesome sig!

To do the announcing feature you requested you're required to use an addon. I recommend RSA.
    UI & AddOns expert | Interface & Macros moderator - My work

Is it possible to be able to misdirect your current pet no matter which it is, i need a single button that will MD my pet no matter which one it is. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zf View Post
    Is it possible to be able to misdirect your current pet no matter which it is, i need a single button that will MD my pet no matter which one it is. thanks
    All-in-one Pet and focus MD macro
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@focus,help,nodead][@pet,nodead][] Misdirection
    Pet only
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@pet] Misdirection

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Hey law i finally got to test the macro you wrote for me.

#showtooltip
    /cast [mod:alt,@player]Cleanse Spirit;[@mouseover,harm,nodead][harm]Purge;[@mouseover,help][]Cleanse Spirit
    However it doesn't seem to cleanse a friendly if i mouse over them while i have an enemy selected. Here's the one i wrote that seems to work in every way except when trying to mouseover purge on gladius frames.

#showtooltip Purge
    /targetenemy [noexists][dead]
    /cast [mod:alt,@player][@mouseover,help,nodead][help,nodead]Cleanse Spirit;[@mouseover,harm,nodead][harm,nodead][]Purge
    any ideas?
    Life is better with sound effects.