hey
    is there any good macros for a holy paladin ?

Quote Originally Posted by Renowned View Post
    Edit: @Thundertom
    You pretty much wrote that macro yourself, you just had to swap English for /commands.
    Lol yeah I know, but I always mess up the modifiers somehow and then they don't work at all. Thanks Renowned and Shadowkras!

Hey man, so I have made this macro for FF dependent on form, and also with focus:

#showtooltip
    /cast [target=focus, modifier:alt][nostance][stance:2/4/5] Faerie Fire; [target=focus, modifier:shift][stance:1/3] Faerie Fire (Feral)()

Its works with alt+hotkey for humanoid, and shift+hotkey for feral. Im wondering if its possible to make it with only 1 modifier? So say I shift+hotkey in humanoid it will use normal FF on focus, but if I do shift+hotkey in cat from it will use FFF on the focus. Would be nice if it was possible.

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Lehmons View Post
    Hey man, so I have made this macro for FF dependent on form, and also with focus:

#showtooltip
    /cast [target=focus, modifier:alt][nostance][stance:2/4/5] Faerie Fire; [target=focus, modifier:shift][stance:1/3] Faerie Fire (Feral)()

Its works with alt+hotkey for humanoid, and shift+hotkey for feral. Im wondering if its possible to make it with only 1 modifier? So say I shift+hotkey in humanoid it will use normal FF on focus, but if I do shift+hotkey in cat from it will use FFF on the focus. Would be nice if it was possible.

Thanks in advance!
    Try
    /cast [@focus,mod:shift,stance:2/4/5][nostance][stance:2/4/5] Faerie Fire; [@focus,mod:shift][stance:1/3] Faerie Fire (Feral)

I'd write like this:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:shift,@focus,form:0/2/4/5][form:0/2/4/5]Faerie Fire;[mod:shift,@focus][]Faerie Fire (Feral)

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Works like a charm, thanks to both of you

Quote Originally Posted by Neza View Post
    I would like to know if there's any addon that provides me additional guild-experience stats e.g. how many xp the guild did reach each week, how much each member did contribute per week in average and so on. I know that there are certain statistics provided in the guild pane, but they aren't specific enough for me.
    This is the macros section. >.>
    Also is there a macro that will set my focus to the first enemy arena person. IDK how to say it lol. Also what good are modiefiers for when you can just keybind that Say shift+1 instead of a macro that is a mod for shift. Also woulden't that close off the chance for a shit 1 keybind?
    I'll tear you apart...
    Once my hand heals,
    I'll rip you apart...
    Tear you to shreds...
    Rip you into tiny pieces...
    And eat you! - Eren Yaeger

im new to macros. i know that a lon time ago u cud only have 1 spell in a macro, and after that spell u cudnt cast another spell. is this still today, or can u cast more than 1 spell in a macro (something with a stopcast macro button i think). give an example plz

Quote Originally Posted by Andrewbusha View Post
    im new to macros. i know that a lon time ago u cud only have 1 spell in a macro, and after that spell u cudnt cast another spell. is this still today, or can u cast more than 1 spell in a macro (something with a stopcast macro button i think). give an example plz
    You good speak english well. :\ but macros still have the gcd on them.
    I'll tear you apart...
    Once my hand heals,
    I'll rip you apart...
    Tear you to shreds...
    Rip you into tiny pieces...
    And eat you! - Eren Yaeger

You can use multiple /cast commands to cast several abilities provided no more than one of them causes a global cooldown, and you can cast a sequence of spells with successive presses of the macro using a /castsequence.

Lifeblood Macro

I have a question about useing a lifeblood macro. i am a resto druid using Healbot and have Lifeblood macro'ed with my wildgrowth. Generally it works fine, but if i have an enemy targeted sometimes it won't go off, and i will get an error message. i either need to change my target or hit the wildgrowth button on my cast bar. Is there a way to make the lifeblood target me so that way i won't get errors from enemies, but not necessarily have the wildgrowth go off on me?

Hello,

I've been trying to figure out a way to have a macro whisper me once after a certain time, but not to have it spam me.

What I have tried so far:

/cast [nomod] Soul Swap
    /cast [mod:shift, @focus][] Soul Swap
    /in 18 /script SendChatMessage("Soul Swap!", "WHISPER", "Orcish", "Duskmoon")

/in 18 /w Duskmoon Soul Swap!

Both those just spam me several times and it is really annoying. I'm not that great when it comes to macros and would appreciate any help.

PLEASE DON'T PM ME WITH REQUESTS! (OR RISK INCINERATION, RANDOM AFFLICTION, OCCASIONAL SACRIFICE)

Quote Originally Posted by Lordmichael21 View Post
    I have a question about useing a lifeblood macro. i am a resto druid using Healbot and have Lifeblood macro'ed with my wildgrowth. Generally it works fine, but if i have an enemy targeted sometimes it won't go off, and i will get an error message. i either need to change my target or hit the wildgrowth button on my cast bar. Is there a way to make the lifeblood target me so that way i won't get errors from enemies, but not necessarily have the wildgrowth go off on me?
    I doubt this is the issue you are having because Lifeblood is always a self-buff but you can try using

Code:
    /cast [@player]Lifeblood
    and see if it fixes anything.

--------------

Quote Originally Posted by Duskmoon View Post
    Hello,

I've been trying to figure out a way to have a macro whisper me once after a certain time, but not to have it spam me.

What I have tried so far:

/cast [nomod] Soul Swap
    /cast [mod:shift, @focus][] Soul Swap
    /in 18 /script SendChatMessage("Soul Swap!", "WHISPER", "Orcish", "Duskmoon")

Both those just spam me several times and it is really annoying. I'm not that great when it comes to macros and would appreciate any help.
    Your macro seems to be doing everything at least twice.

Try
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:shift,@focus][]Soul Swap
    /stopmacro [nomod]
    Last edited by lawomous; 2011-06-11 at 04:08 PM.

That doesn't spam it, thank you!

PLEASE DON'T PM ME WITH REQUESTS! (OR RISK INCINERATION, RANDOM AFFLICTION, OCCASIONAL SACRIFICE)

thanks i will try it out and see how it works

Im having problems setting up arena targeting macros, i wrote them like this but they doesn't seem to work;
    /Target [nomod] arena1
    /Focus [mod:shift] arena1

Thanks in advance =)

Not sure why it would be a problem but you probably want to have modifiers first to make sure they are recognized so try:
    Code:
    /focus [mod:shift]arena1
    /target [nomod]arena1

hello i am really stupid when it comes to macros.
    but i was wondering is it possible for a macro to keep check of the charges of lightwell and who used the lightwell.

so what i imagine is i set a lightwell and the macro would say "lightwell has been place." than once someone uses it the macro would say.."(so and so) has used lightwell there are now 9 charges left" and so on until lightwell has no more charges and it disappear.

is this asking for to much? or should i go search for an addon?
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I hear people say bring War back to World of Warcraft, well how about bringing World back to World of Warcraft

This is a great addon for any kind of spell announcing, RSA - Raeli's Spell Announcer

Maybe in your case, since you want more than just a simple announce, I found LightWell Geespot in a Google Search.

you sir are amazing thx
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I hear people say bring War back to World of Warcraft, well how about bringing World back to World of Warcraft