Quote Originally Posted by nfkk View Post
    Ok, so im looking for a macro, basicly i have 2 of the same item with differant enchants on them and i want to be able to tell a differance on my action bars and be able to switch between the 2 items as needed. the item is Feet of the Lynx and the enchants are +7 stam and minor speed.
    Thanks!!
    Only way you can do it is with equipment sets. Set up your equipment sets for each item, drag them to your action bar and away you go.
    No Macro needed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder, this is a slight request.

Is the macros able to do an "If not" action? I am seeking to make a drinking / Break macro. It should be like, saying something random (I have that sorted) and then have a double function. When I click it should allow me to drink my water unless I have the lvl 85 conjured mana cake from mages, is that possible?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post

Is the macros able to do an "If not" action? I am seeking to make a drinking / Break macro. It should be like, saying something random (I have that sorted) and then have a double function. When I click it should allow me to drink my water unless I have the lvl 85 conjured mana cake from mages, is that possible?
    Unfortunately not, I remember a long time back there were some addons that could do this. Have no idea if they still work or not, I presume they have been broken by Blizzard since then.

You can google: "Wow permitted macro checks and conditions" and look at second link, because i can't post any links here yet =)
    Last edited by Sintell; 2011-08-21 at 01:10 PM.
    Restoration druid from Thermaplugg-RU

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post

If you use the addon "Buffet", you can certainly do this - Buffet works by creating a macro that references a special code that the addon creates, to use the "best" food and drinks available - and it always defaults to using conjured foods if they're of the appropriate level.

Deleted
    I've asked a similar question a couple of weeks ago but the answer wasn't accurate so I'll change it.How can I show each player's dps bar on recount(not only one particular player's dps graph) rathen than raid dps?
    I posted this on the wrong section I'll repost this on interface and mods one,delete this thread if needed.
    Last edited by mmoc53495deb40; 2011-08-22 at 02:21 PM.

Raging blow and Enrage macro?
    Or how do you handle it? I've just reached max level on my Warrior, and it's kinda overwhelming to watch everything.
    I'm using TellMeWhen addon, helps, but not with Raging Blow / Enrage skills.
    Ty!

Quote Originally Posted by Judge40 View Post
    Only way you can do it is with equipment sets. Set up your equipment sets for each item, drag them to your action bar and away you go.
    No Macro needed.
    oh, duh lol thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbojonno View Post
    Run around in circles till u see a big number (20k+) and in yellow flash on ur screen. Then stop running
    Quote Originally Posted by bobty View Post
    Sorry people but you need to accept DPS is about as stressful as making a bowl of cereal.

If someone is looking for a good macro challenge I've got one. I'd like a macro that does the following:

Casts faerie fire for the appropriate form I'm in. Cast it on current target if no mouseover. Cast on mouseover if one is selected. Shift Modifier to cast on focus. Double modifier (alt ctrl) to cast it on arena target 1. Double modifier (alt shift) to cast on arena target 2. Double modifier (ctrl shift) to cast on arena target 3.

I can do basic macros, but this is out of my league.

Thanks a lot!

Deleted
    Macro 1:
    Code:
    /use [mod:alt,mod:ctrl,form:1/3,@arena1][mod:alt,mod:shift,form:1/3,@arena2][mod:ctrl,mod:shift,form:1/3,@arena3][mod:shift,form:1/3,@focus][@mouseover,harm,nodead,form:1/3][form:1/3]Faerie Fire (Feral)
    /stopmacro [form:1/3]
    /click framename
    Macro 2:
    Code:
    /use [mod:alt,mod:ctrl,@arena1][mod:alt,mod:shift,@arena2][mod:ctrl,mod:shift,@arena3][mod:shift,@focus][@mouseover,harm,nodead][]Faerie Fire

Drop macro 2 onto a button. Run /framestack, mouse over that button. Replace "framename" in macro1 by what the /framestack says is the second button's name. Use macro1.

Quote Originally Posted by seanj0 View Post
    If someone is looking for a good macro challenge I've got one. I'd like a macro that does the following:

Casts faerie fire for the appropriate form I'm in. Cast it on current target if no mouseover. Cast on mouseover if one is selected. Shift Modifier to cast on focus. Double modifier (alt ctrl) to cast it on arena target 1. Double modifier (alt shift) to cast on arena target 2. Double modifier (ctrl shift) to cast on arena target 3.

I can do basic macros, but this is out of my league.

Thanks a lot!
    Try this. You can fit most of it in a macro, but to have it do the correct type of Faerie Fire for all of those conditions would make the macro over twice as long. This will prioritize Feral Faerie Fire for all of the conditions above, and will just use regular Faerie Fire on your target if none of the conditions were true, and you were not in feral form.
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@arena1,mod:alt,mod:ctrl][@arena2,mod:alt,mod:shift][@arena3,mod:ctrl,mod:shift][@focus,mod:shift][@mouseover,harm][form:1/3]Faerie Fire (Feral)();Faerie Fire
    Last edited by lawomous; 2011-08-22 at 06:02 PM.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

you guys are great, thanks!

Deleted
    Hi.

I would like to do one macro that does the following:
    - /targetenemy if I have myself or nothing targeted
    - /assist if I have a friendly or hostile target

I did a macro that does /targetenemy when nothing is targeted and assist when I have a target, but I can't go further than that due to sucking bad so I get stuck when I have myself targeted. Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Senensis View Post
    Hi.

I would like to do one macro that does the following:
    - /targetenemy if I have myself or nothing targeted
    - /assist if I have a friendly or hostile target

I did a macro that does /targetenemy when nothing is targeted and assist when I have a target, but I can't go further than that due to sucking bad so I get stuck when I have myself targeted. Thanks in advance!
    Not possible as the macro has no way of knowing the difference between yourself and any other friendly target.
    For PvE purpose you could use the below with the tank set to focus.
    Code:
    /assist [@focus,help,nodead]
    /stopmacro [@target,harm,nodead]
    /targetenemy
    Last edited by Judge40; 2011-08-23 at 01:21 PM. Reason: Added stopmacro to stop unwanted behaviour

Deleted
    Thanks much, it will provide useful for smite healing.

I'm looking for a macro to toggle percentage for standart unit frames text.

What I got so far ist "/console statusTextPercentage 1" enables them whereas "/console statusTextPercentage 0" disables them, but I want a single button. Unfortunately [mod] and [button] doesn't seem to work for "/console".

Any suggestions?

Deleted
    Code:
    /run if GetCVar("statusTextPercentage") == "1" then SetCVar("statusTextPercentage", "0") else SetCVar("statusTextPercentage", "1") end
    /script UnitFrame_Update(TargetFrame);
    /script UnitFrame_Update(PlayerFrame);
    Should do the trick, for a one-button macro that toggles it on and off.
    Last edited by mmocd4b4abd9ea; 2011-08-23 at 03:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraph- View Post
    I'm looking for a macro to toggle percentage for standart unit frames text.

What I got so far ist "/console statusTextPercentage 1" enables them whereas "/console statusTextPercentage 0" disables them, but I want a single button. Unfortunately [mod] and [button] doesn't seem to work for "/console".

Any suggestions?
    Not 100% sure if this might work, but it could give you the functionality of using the mod button to disable the percentages

/console statusTextPercentage 0
    /stopmacro [mod]
    /console statusTextPercentage 1

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Might try
    Code:
    /run SetCVar("statusTextPercentage", 1-GetCVar("statusTextPercentage"))
    This should automatically swap between percentages or values.

Quote Originally Posted by foolmetwice View Post
    Code:
    /run if GetCVar("statusTextPercentage") == "1" then SetCVar("statusTextPercentage", "0") else SetCVar("statusTextPercentage", "1") end
    /script UnitFrame_Update(TargetFrame);
    /script UnitFrame_Update(PlayerFrame);
    Should do the trick, for a one-button macro that toggles it on and off.
    works like a charm, ty :>