Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    Most reliable would be using your focus to preserve current target.
    Code:
    /focus
    /cleartarget
    /targetexact Twilight Elite Slayer
    /targetexact Twilight Elite Dreadblade
    /stopmacro [noexists]
    /petattack
    /cleartarget
    /tar focus
    /clearfocus
    /cast cobra shot
    I tried this macro and it works until the Twilight Elite mobs are dead and Blackmaster comes out. At that point, whenever I try to target Blackmaster or Goriona, the macro always clears my target.

Quote Originally Posted by whyumadbro View Post
    Hey everyone, trying to get this macro down. Not sure how to finish it up. I want it to Cyclone my focus, but it I have no focus, I want it to just cyclone my current target. Right now all I could come up with is this.
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@focus,harm,nodead][]Cyclone

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvorjak View Post
    I tried this macro and it works until the Twilight Elite mobs are dead and Blackmaster comes out. At that point, whenever I try to target Blackmaster or Goriona, the macro always clears my target.
    Treeston designed it as a pet attack macro for when these mobs are up only, not specifically as a modified Cobra shot button.
    If you go through the code, it's perfectly clear that with none of these mobs up, it will only clear your target, not doing you much good.

I was thinking that this simple twist could work though:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /focus
    /cleartarget
    /targetexact Twilight Elite Slayer
    /targetexact Twilight Elite Dreadblade
    /petattack [exists]
    /cleartarget
    /tar focus
    /clearfocus
    /cast cobra shot
    it _should_ work (untested) just like a cobra shot button, with the added functionality that your pet attacks the specified mobs if they exist.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking for a "oh shit" lichbone macro.

Somthing like

/Cast Lichbone
    /Cast vampiric blood
    select self - /cast Death coil

Tried googling this but wasn't succesfull. Anyone that have a micro like this they would like to share?

Quote Originally Posted by Gandilf View Post

Somthing like

/Cast Lichbone
    /Cast vampiric blood

Tried googling this but wasn't succesfull. Anyone that have a micro like this they would like to share?
    Code:
    /use Lichborne
    /use Vampiric Blood
    /use [@player]Death Coil
    Last edited by Newbie95816; 2012-01-19 at 03:15 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandilf View Post

Somthing like

/Cast Lichbone
    /Cast vampiric blood

Don't have it, but it should be very easy, since LichboRne and VB aren't on the GCD:
    Code:
    /cast Lichborne
    /cast Vampiric Blood
    /cast [@player] Death Coil
    Last edited by mmocdd8e41448a; 2012-01-18 at 10:20 AM.

Hello guys.

Would it be possible to make a macro that focuses my current target if on any boss besides Madness? That's where I want to focus the Mutated Corruption.
    Is this possible?

This is what I've got so far;

Code:
    /focus [target=target, nodead, exists]
    /focusexact(or just focus) Mutated Corruption
    I can't look if this works right now, so yeah that's why I ask here.
    Thanks.
    I'm a kittycat

Hey guys

Im wondering if its possible to somehow make a LB marco prioritizing your target before mouseover.

Like if LB is up on the target, you can mouseover on other targets. If its not up on the target, it prioritize your target before doing the mouseovers.

Currently i have this macro:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [target=mouseover,harm,nodead,exists] Living bomb; Living Bomb
    And it does the opposite, casting on mouseover as prio1 and casting on target as prio2.

Any ideas?

I'm looking for a macro for my Elemental Shaman to effectively give me a one-button filler. I want the macro to cast lava burst as soon as it's off cooldown, and I want to be able to press the same button for lightning bolt while lava burst is on cooldown. I've noticed with a simple /cast lava burst; /cast lightning bolt, it initially casts Lightning Bolt over Lava burst after I cast any other spell.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuggle View Post
    Hey guys

Im wondering if its possible to somehow make a LB marco prioritizing your target before mouseover.

Like if LB is up on the target, you can mouseover on other targets. If its not up on the target, it prioritize your target before doing the mouseovers.

Currently i have this macro:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [target=mouseover,harm,nodead,exists] Living bomb; Living Bomb
    And it does the opposite, casting on mouseover as prio1 and casting on target as prio2.

Any ideas?
    Macro can't see if LB is up

Quote Originally Posted by StrickenDead View Post
    I'm looking for a macro for my Elemental Shaman to effectively give me a one-button filler. I want the macro to cast lava burst as soon as it's off cooldown, and I want to be able to press the same button for lightning bolt while lava burst is on cooldown. I've noticed with a simple /cast lava burst; /cast lightning bolt, it initially casts Lightning Bolt over Lava burst after I cast any other spell.
    Macro can't see if LB is up

Quote Originally Posted by Tearor View Post
    text
    Do you perhaps know the answer for my question?

Quote Originally Posted by chief View Post
    Hello guys.

Would it be possible to make a macro that focuses my current target if on any boss besides Madness? That's where I want to focus the Mutated Corruption.
    Is this possible?

This is what I've got so far;

Code:
    /focus [target=target, nodead, exists]
    /focusexact(or just focus) Mutated Corruption
    I can't look if this works right now, so yeah that's why I ask here.
    Thanks.
    I'm a kittycat

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie95816 View Post
    Code:
    /use Lichborne
    /use Vampiric Blood
    /use [@player]Death Coil
    Quote Originally Posted by Tearor View Post
    Don't have it, but it should be very easy, since LichboRne and VB aren't on the GCD:
    Code:
    /cast Lichborne
    /cast Vampiric Blood
    /cast [@player] Death Coil
    Thank you both. Looks like it's working as intented.

Deleted
    Greetings and thanks in advance if this can be done.

Looking for help with creating a macro in which I whisper our holy paladin (lets call him Holydin) and upon getting a whisper from me he casts his bubble (for example) on me automatically. The names of targets or spells are not important naturally, just the commands which would automate the process instead of him getting a whisper from me, thinking about it, looking for his bubble or whatever spell I require, then targeting me and finally casting it.

I used to have a macro along these lines on my cat druid druing Wrath days to ask for Hysteria from our DK and it worked marvelously (in fact it was a huge macro, if the DK was not present it would jump another target asking for his CD and so forth).

After a fairly quick skim I havent found any relevant macros, I apologize if they`re out there and I have just missed them.
    TL;DR: IF <whisper> to <target> THEN <target> "automatically" casts <spell> on <whisperer>. Wat do?

Honoured Macro-gurus, I stumbled back into my tank spec because it was needed for our raid.
    I noticed that the macro below, didn't react like it use to before 4.3, which kinda makes me sad panda

What it usually did was, jump back into defensive stance (This was primarily something i added back when recklessness had a stance requirement, now i primarily just use it to jump into zerker stance and CS whenever something isn't hitting me.)
    Otherwise if being in defensive stance it would, Charge, Intercept enemy targets with the reset timer, if targeting friendly targets and pressing the macro it would intervene.

So the problem I'm having is, it shows stance icon-tooltip if not in defensive stance, which is okay.
    If forfilling the stance requirements said above, it'll show the charge icon-tooltip with CD etc.
    But that is as far as it goes, it will at no point after using charge, show the intercept icon (but it'll use intercept tho) nor will it if targeting friendly player (in party/raid) show intervene, nor will it actually intervene.

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [nostance:2] defensive stance
    /castsequence reset=15 Charge, Intercept; [help] Intervene
    Any help or alternatives to this Warbringer macro would be much appreciated <3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lørup View Post
    Honoured Macro-gurus, I stumbled back into my tank spec because it was needed for our raid.
    I noticed that the macro below, didn't react like it use to before 4.3, which kinda makes me sad panda

What it usually did was, jump back into defensive stance (This was primarily something i added back when recklessness had a stance requirement, now i primarily just use it to jump into zerker stance and CS whenever something isn't hitting me.)
    Otherwise if being in defensive stance it would, Charge, Intercept enemy targets with the reset timer, if targeting friendly targets and pressing the macro it would intervene.

So the problem I'm having is, it shows stance icon-tooltip if not in defensive stance, which is okay.
    If forfilling the stance requirements said above, it'll show the charge icon-tooltip with CD etc.
    But that is as far as it goes, it will at no point after using charge, show the intercept icon (but it'll use intercept tho) nor will it if targeting friendly player (in party/raid) show intervene, nor will it actually intervene.

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [nostance:2] defensive stance
    /castsequence reset=15 Charge, Intercept; [help] Intervene
    Any help or alternatives to this Warbringer macro would be much appreciated <3
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [nostance:2]Defensive Stance
    /castsequence [help]Intervene; reset=15 Charge, Intercept
    Quote Originally Posted by Alumeth View Post
    Greetings and thanks in advance if this can be done.

Looking for help with creating a macro in which I whisper our holy paladin (lets call him Holydin) and upon getting a whisper from me he casts his bubble (for example) on me automatically. The names of targets or spells are not important naturally, just the commands which would automate the process instead of him getting a whisper from me, thinking about it, looking for his bubble or whatever spell I require, then targeting me and finally casting it.

I used to have a macro along these lines on my cat druid druing Wrath days to ask for Hysteria from our DK and it worked marvelously (in fact it was a huge macro, if the DK was not present it would jump another target asking for his CD and so forth).

After a fairly quick skim I havent found any relevant macros, I apologize if they`re out there and I have just missed them.
    TL;DR: IF <whisper> to <target> THEN <target> "automatically" casts <spell> on <whisperer>. Wat do?
    Not possible.

Do you perhaps know the answer for my question?
    Code:
    /targetexact Mutated Corruption
    /focus

Code:
    /targetexact Mutated Corruption
    /focus
    So this will focus my current target and if Mutated Corruption exists it will focus that one?
    I'm a kittycat

Deleted
    So this will focus my current target and if Mutated Corruption exists it will focus that one?
    Yeah, since your target will change to the Mutated Corruption if it exists and then your current target will be focused. Side-effect is that it will target the corruption, but that can't be helped I'm afraid.

Exclamation Error message - how to get rid of it?

This is the macro I got on my hunter.

#showtooltip Cobra Shot
    /use 10
    /cast Cobra Shot
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

I problem is that thought it does not show the writing that the glove ability is not ready, there is still that annoying voice saying it. How do i shut it up?
    Can any one help pls?

Yeah, since your target will change to the Mutated Corruption if it exists and then your current target will be focused. Side-effect is that it will target the corruption, but that can't be helped I'm afraid.
    Doesn't really matter for me since I'm using mouseover macros. but it have happend sometimes I still have target on the claw's so I miss sac up on tank when impale hits. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Dadaha View Post
    This is the macro I got on my hunter.

#showtooltip Cobra Shot
    /use 10
    /cast Cobra Shot
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

I problem is that thought it does not show the writing that the glove ability is not ready, there is still that annoying voice saying it. How do i shut it up?
    Can any one help pls?
    Options > Sound > Uncheck "Error Speech"
    If I understood correctly.
    I'm a kittycat

Doesn't really matter for me since I'm using mouseover macros. but it have happend sometimes I still have target on the claw's so I miss sac up on tank when impale hits. ^^

Options > Sound > Uncheck "Error Speech"
    If I understood correctly.
    Thanks m8 it helped, but would still want a line in there if possible so that on other abilities it would tell me if i was a bit over eager on the cast, but as for now that silly voice is gone.