#showtooltip
    /cancelaura [channeling] Immolation Aura
    /cancelaura [channeling] Hellfire
    /stopmacro [channeling]
    /cast !Immolation Aura
    /cast Hellfire
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
    [COLOR="red"]
    This still doesn't work. In human form, Hellfire goes off. In demon form, Immolation Aura does not when I press it a second time.

K im looking for a murder of crows and blood fury macro that shows the cd of murder of crows

thanks in advance

Hi,

can you guys help me with a macro? I want to bind Clash and Leg Sweep together. If I'm far enough away I want the charge, if I'm too close for Clash => Leg Sweep.

#showtooltip Clash
    /cast Clash
    /cast Leg Sweep

This doesn't work, because I charge and sweep at the same time. Any ideas?

edit: castsequence seem to work.
    edit2: it's not. -.- atleast not castsequence Clash, Leg Sweep

Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    K im looking for a murder of crows and blood fury macro that shows the cd of murder of crows

thanks in advance
    Code:
    #showtooltip Murder of Crows
    /cast Blood Fury
    /cast Murder of Crows
    Quote Originally Posted by kakadu View Post
    Hi,

can you guys help me with a macro? I want to bind Clash and Leg Sweep together. If I'm far enough away I want the charge, if I'm too close for Clash => Leg Sweep.
    A macro cannot make a decision based on how far the target is away from you, sorry.
    No point mentioning these bats, I thought. The poor bastard will see them soon enough.

Well, if I'm too close or Clash is on CD (meaning Clash isn't working), is it possible for Leg Sweep to step in? Like ability A doesn't work now, use ability B instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Tearor View Post
    Code:
    #showtooltip Murder of Crows
    /cast Blood Fury
    /cast Murder of Crows
    TYVM exactly what i was looking for

Quote Originally Posted by kakadu View Post
    Well, if I'm too close or Clash is on CD (meaning Clash isn't working), is it possible for Leg Sweep to step in? Like ability A doesn't work now, use ability B instead?
    No, that is exactly what's not possible via a macro, to check if ability A is usable (be it because of range, CD, proc, energy level,.......) and use it, or another if it isn't.
    No point mentioning these bats, I thought. The poor bastard will see them soon enough.

That's sad. Need more keys for all my bindings...

But thanks for the quick answer.

Hello everyone, i believe my problem was already mentioned, but i can't fint it through search, i'm sorry if it's a repeat.
    All i want is a macro which will cast one of my totems and then say something like "expired" when it ends. (I saw it on a video, it was even like StormLash totem UP, and then Expired in 2, Expired in 1, Expired). I tried to search it for myself, but didn't find anything useful, all i found is information that macroses can't wait and then apply an action (but i saw it!) I tried to search addons, but AfterCast was the only thing i found, and it's not exactly what i was looking for, and additionally it is out-of-date.
    May be i missed the correct topic, but i believe it's more like an easy macro than an addon. Thanks a lot in advance ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by NoWayToWin View Post
    Hello everyone, i believe my problem was already mentioned, but i can't fint it through search, i'm sorry if it's a repeat.
    All i want is a macro which will cast one of my totems and then say something like "expired" when it ends. (I saw it on a video, it was even like StormLash totem UP, and then Expired in 2, Expired in 1, Expired). I tried to search it for myself, but didn't find anything useful, all i found is information that macroses can't wait and then apply an action (but i saw it!) I tried to search addons, but AfterCast was the only thing i found, and it's not exactly what i was looking for, and additionally it is out-of-date.
    May be i missed the correct topic, but i believe it's more like an easy macro than an addon. Thanks a lot in advance ^_^
    No, you can't do that. You'll need an addon for it. There's plenty of addons that offers functionality similar to, or exactly like, what you're asking. I can recommend both Power Auras and Weak Auras for starters.

---------- Post added 2012-10-29 at 09:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Katza View Post
    This still doesn't work. In human form, Hellfire goes off. In demon form, Immolation Aura does not when I press it a second time.
    Well, things to consider when making a macro for this... unless I'm mistaken, Immolation Aura isn't a spell but a passive ability that makes Hellfire non-channeled while in Metamorphosis. Does it even change the buff name to Immolation Aura, or does it keep being called Hellfire?

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cancelaura [channeling] [form] Hellfire
    /stopmacro [channeling] [form]
    /cast Hellfire
    Try that, if I'm correct and Hellfire keeps being named Hellfire. If it changes to being named Immolation Aura, try this:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cancelaura [form] Immolation Aura
    /cancelaura [channeling] Hellfire
    /stopmacro [form] [channeling]
    /cast [form] Immolation Aura; Hellfire
    Edit: Upon reconsideration, my above macros won't work very well either. Hmm...

I can't think of a good way to make the stopmacro command work, not without a modifier. I'll see if any ideas appear overnight.
    Last edited by Jigain; 2012-10-29 at 06:25 PM.

So. Is it possible to make a macro that casts Purify if you're targeting a friendly target (or no one, AKA yourself), and Dispel Magic if you're targeting an enemy?

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    So. Is it possible to make a macro that casts Purify if you're targeting a friendly target (or no one, AKA yourself), and Dispel Magic if you're targeting an enemy?
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [harm] Dispel Magic; Purify

Excellent topic! I also need some help.

#showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover,harm,mod:shift] Moonfire; [mod:shift] Moonfire
    /cast [@mouseover,harm] Wrath; Wrath

This is what I use now. This is for my resto druid. I want mouseover to have priority over a target.

It works, really, it does, but what happens is if I spam the Wrath button, and decide to press shift to refresh moonfire, it won't cast moonfire right after the cast. I really have to stop the wrath, wait, and then try again. Then it works. Any way to fix?

Narnia, in your wardrobe watching you sleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Cirque View Post
    Excellent topic! I also need some help.

#showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover,harm,mod:shift] Moonfire; [mod:shift] Moonfire
    /cast [@mouseover,harm] Wrath; Wrath

This is what I use now. This is for my resto druid. I want mouseover to have priority over a target.

It works, really, it does, but what happens is if I spam the Wrath button, and decide to press shift to refresh moonfire, it won't cast moonfire right after the cast. I really have to stop the wrath, wait, and then try again. Then it works. Any way to fix?
    Code:
    #showooltip
    /cast [@mouseover,harm,mod:shift][mod:shift,harm]moonfire;[@mouseover,harm][]wrath
    Reason it doesn't switch back to moonfire while in the middle of a wrath spam is because you're using 2 /casts, don't ask me how exactly it works, I just know it tends to do that.
    Last edited by madorable; 2012-10-30 at 06:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by madorable View Post
    Code:
    #showooltip
    /cast [@mouseover,harm,mod:shift][mod:shift,harm]moonfire;[@mouseover,harm][]wrath
    Reason it doesn't switch back to moonfire while in the middle of a wrath spam is because you're using 2 /casts, don't ask me how exactly it works, I just know it tends to do that.
    Thank you so much

I saw a macro that did this before but I forgot to copy it down and I can't find the thread.

This is for the lvl 90 talents of a paladin to be specific.

Any help?

Quote Originally Posted by silverhatred View Post
    I saw a macro that did this before but I forgot to copy it down and I can't find the thread.

This is for the lvl 90 talents of a paladin to be specific.

Any help?
    Erm. What?

Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    Erm. What?
    Sorry was copypasting a thread that didn't get any replies so decided to post here.

The title was:
    Macro that changes depending on spec?

I just want it to switch from prism to execution sentence to lights hammer

Code:
    /use Holy Prism
    /use Light's Hammer
    /use Execution Sentence
    /run local G=GetSpellInfo SetMacroSpell("t90", G"Holy Prism" or G"Light's Hammer" or "Execution Sentence")
    You'll have to hit the macro once after changing talents for the macro icon to change. And change "t90" to your macro name

Alternative methods:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6147396102#2
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/talentmacros
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/talentspellmacro

Edit: Clarifying macro name
    Last edited by Khadjid; 2012-11-30 at 08:58 PM.

Narnia, in your wardrobe watching you sleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    Code:
    /use Holy Prism
    /use Light's Hammer
    /use Execution Sentence
    /run local G=GetSpellInfo SetMacroSpell("t90", G"Holy Prism" or G"Light's Hammer" or "Execution Sentence")
    You'll have to hit the macro once after changing talents for the macro icon to change.
    Important little detail, you'll need to change the "t90" in that macro to the name of your macro. (Or change the name of your macro to t90)