Quote Originally Posted by Tearor View Post
    A No, if anything, the one without the space is right
    B It is somewhat possible via Macro, but easier (and more spam-free) with an addon, e.g. Raeli's Spell Announcer.
    Weird, because when I pressed Shift + Naga Button 6 (The naga is on numpad, so shouldnt conflict with anything else on the keyboard), it didnt trow HoF on my teammate, but when I did it without any modifier, it trew HoF on my other teammate without problem. I tried with Alt aswell, as that is for party3 (But according to the Blizzard Raid Frames, it seemed I was party3 though.) But didnt trow out any HoF on me nor the druid I'm teamed up with : / MUst be some minor flaw somewhere, even though I copied it stright from the link here and into my macro ingame.
    So it's 100% identical with what I linked here. But I'll have to check it again when I get home, takes so long to freedom and BoP my team members when I need to press them first :P

Edit
    And thansk for the addon tip!
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Weird, because when I pressed Shift + Naga Button 6 (The naga is on numpad, so shouldnt conflict with anything else on the keyboard), it didnt trow HoF on my teammate, but when I did it without any modifier, it trew HoF on my other teammate without problem. I tried with Alt aswell, as that is for party3 (But according to the Blizzard Raid Frames, it seemed I was party3 though.) But didnt trow out any HoF on me nor the druid I'm teamed up with : / MUst be some minor flaw somewhere, even though I copied it stright from the link here and into my macro ingame.
    So it's 100% identical with what I linked here. But I'll have to check it again when I get home, takes so long to freedom and BoP my team members when I need to press them first :P

Edit
    And thansk for the addon tip!
    One thing I can think of is that shift doesn't work perfectly with numblock keys, so that could explain something here...

Weird, because when I pressed Shift + Naga Button 6 (The naga is on numpad, so shouldnt conflict with anything else on the keyboard), it didnt trow HoF on my teammate
    You can't use Shift+Numpad on the Naga. Shift+Numpad does all those secondary keypad actions. So Shift+Numpad6 is sending Right Arrow. You'll either need to use a different modifier or use the Naga configurator to map that button on the Naga to something else.

Quote Originally Posted by ibnalail View Post
    You can't use Shift+Numpad on the Naga. Shift+Numpad does all those secondary keypad actions. So Shift+Numpad6 is sending Right Arrow. You'll either need to use a different modifier or use the Naga configurator to map that button on the Naga to something else.
    And I actually knew that, after trying to bind spells to shift and naga buttons >.< stupid me :P
    Thanks for reminding me though I'll just find another keybinding for those spells then
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    And I actually knew that, after trying to bind spells to shift and naga buttons >.< stupid me :P
    Thanks for reminding me though I'll just find another keybinding for those spells then
    You can actually use shift + numpad keys on the naga, but you just need to bind your spells to end/pagedown/pageup/home/arrow key up/down/left/right, only one you can't bind that way is numpad 5.

Edit, nevermind, I'm just being an idiot, didn't properly read the context of the question, yea it doesn't work with [mod] macros.
    Last edited by mmoc161c352136; 2012-12-18 at 02:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by madorable View Post
    You can actually use shift + numpad keys on the naga, but you just need to bind your spells to end/pagedown/pageup/home/arrow key up/down/left/right, only one you can't bind that way is numpad 5.

Edit, nevermind, I'm just being an idiot, didn't properly read the context of the question, yea it doesn't work with [mod] macros.
    Downloaded the software for naga now, changed all the buttons to F1-F12, so gonna test it tomorrow when my friends are back online :P Should be working now, I assume

I dont know if this is related but maybe you can help me? Here is a copy and past of a thread I created a few minutes ago...

"Maybe I am missing something here, but any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am using a razer naga with BT4... What i want to do is, the key bindings that are used for the normal num 1-12 are strictly for combat. I want to have a seperate keybinding for 1-12 with shift as a modifier for cd's and mobility actions (such as teleport, or mount)... BT4 is only letting me use one key for a binding... is there a way that i can do what I want?"

Quote Originally Posted by Tik View Post
    I dont know if this is related but maybe you can help me? Here is a copy and past of a thread I created a few minutes ago...

"Maybe I am missing something here, but any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am using a razer naga with BT4... What i want to do is, the key bindings that are used for the normal num 1-12 are strictly for combat. I want to have a seperate keybinding for 1-12 with shift as a modifier for cd's and mobility actions (such as teleport, or mount)... BT4 is only letting me use one key for a binding... is there a way that i can do what I want?"
    I dont know what BT4 is, but I found a way to use the 1-12 on Naga with shift/alt/ctrl as modifiers in macros. Just download the Razer Naga Software, then rebind all the buttons to F1-F12 or something else you dont use

Deleted
    I dont know what BT4 is, but I found a way to use the 1-12 on Naga with shift/alt/ctrl as modifiers in macros. Just download the Razer Naga Software, then rebind all the buttons to F1-F12 or something else you dont use
    BT4=Bartender4, Action Bar Addon.

Quote Originally Posted by Tearor View Post
    BT4=Bartender4, Action Bar Addon.
    Well yeah ofc :P I use that aswell x]

But as I said, just use the Naga software to rebind the 12 buttons on the side to F1-F12 and the problem is solved (You can ofc bind it to any keys you want, I just find the F keys to be a good choice, as I never use them)

Downloaded the software for naga now, changed all the buttons to F1-F12, so gonna test it tomorrow when my friends are back online :P Should be working now, I assume
    Just a warning - Don't use Alt as a mod on F4.

Deleted

So thats why I DC all the time...?

Nah I was aware of that one

Deleted
    How to make this macro work well?

#showtooltip Bloodlust
    /cast Stormlash Totem
    /cast Feral Spirit
    /cast Fire Elemental Totem
    /cast Bloodlust
    /cast Berserking
    /cast Ascendance
    /use Virmen's Bite

Quote Originally Posted by Dewko View Post
    How to make this macro work well?

#showtooltip Bloodlust
    /cast Stormlash Totem
    /cast Feral Spirit
    /cast Fire Elemental Totem
    /cast Bloodlust
    /cast Berserking
    /cast Ascendance
    /use Virmen's Bite
    You can't macro more than one spell that triggers the gcd together. I think Feral Spirit triggers the gcd, not quite sure, and Totems and Bloodlust definitely do. You could make a castsequence with these spells but if you leave the other (non-gcd spells e.g. Ascendance) in it, they would be cast on the first ability and you would waste some gcds. And dps wise you always want your Fire Elemental Totem out, then the Feral Spirits followed by Bloodlust (not quite sure about this, because pets should update dynamically now) and eventually pop all your cooldowns to get the max out of it. For the cooldowns that don't trigger the gcd it's a bad idea to use them after a gcd triggering spell because you will lose 1-1.5 sec of your cooldown uptime (auto attacks excluded).
    If you really want to get one button for all the cds that triggers the gcd (if there is a spell that doesn't trigger the gcd in that list, remove it):
    Code:
    /castsequence Fire Elemental Totem, Feral Spirit, Bloodlust, Stormlash Totem
    After your Stormlash Totem is dropped you can start bursting
    Code:
    /cast Berserking
    /cast Ascendance
    /use Virmen's Bite
    /cast Stormstrike
    You can remove the stormstrike line if you don't want to use Stormblast (stormstrike in ascendance), but if I'm not wrong the cd of stormstrike gets reset when entering in Ascendance.
    2 different macros, 2 different keys

Deleted
    Looking for a dps macro for my Holy Paladin that casts Judgement, Holy Shock and Hammer of Wrath when available and when everything is on cooldown Denounce.
    Everything on targetoftarget!
    No modifiers if possible!
    Thanks!
    Last edited by mmoc64d2313849; 2012-12-20 at 10:02 PM.

Deleted
    Can you make a macro for assisting multiple target callers, that switches to the next caller when the first one dies?

10+ Year Old Account
    Can someone make a macro that would upon clicking my "7" it would use Kidney Shot, but if I use Shift+7 it would use Fan of Knives?

I do not want to make another bar to add more stuff to my UI, so I am now looking into basic modifier macros.
    Last edited by Deafyx; 2012-12-21 at 10:19 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripley6174 View Post
    Can you make a macro for assisting multiple target callers, that switches to the next caller when the first one dies?
    Code:
    /cleartarget
    /tar caller1
    /tar [dead][noexists]caller2
    /tar [dead][noexists]caller3
    /tar [dead][noexists]caller4
    /assist [exists]target
    /stopmacro [exists]
    /targetlasttarget

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxx0rcist View Post
    Looking for a dps macro for my Holy Paladin that casts Judgement, Holy Shock and Hammer of Wrath when available and when everything is on cooldown Denounce.
    Everything on targetoftarget!
    No modifiers if possible!
    Thanks!
    Not possible, macros cannot detect cooldowns.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanthem View Post
    Can someone make a macro that would upon clicking my "7" it would use Kidney Shot, but if I use Shift+7 it would use Fan of Knives?

I do not want to make another bar to add more stuff to my UI, so I am now looking into basic modifier macros.
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:shift] Fan of Knives; Kidney Shot
    If that's on your Numpad "7", there can be difficulties because Numad keys don't go well with shift. If that's the case, replace it with Alt or Ctrl.