Thank you very much for the help!

Hey, looking to make a macro to heal my mouseover target, or myself if i have no mouseover target.

Currently i use, for rejuv for example.

#showtooltip Rejuvenation
    /cast [target=mouseover] Rejuvenation

Just not sure how to add the "if no targets, target me" part.

Narnia, in your wardrobe watching you sleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    Hey, looking to make a macro to heal my mouseover target, or myself if i have no mouseover target.

Currently i use, for rejuv for example.

#showtooltip Rejuvenation
    /cast [target=mouseover] Rejuvenation

Just not sure how to add the "if no targets, target me" part.
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover,help][@player] Rejuvenation

Quote Originally Posted by madorable View Post
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover,help][@player] Rejuvenation
    Works like a charm, ty .

Quote Originally Posted by renanwar View Post
    Can anyone help me with this macro...

I want one that promote a guild rank to another rank directly.
    Ex: Promote players from rank "Test" to rank "Test 2"
    Any help please?

Hello helpful community of MMO-Champ, I am in need of assistance. I am looking for some useful Demo Lock macros, especially entering and cancelling META form. Any other on use macros would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time and help!

Quote Originally Posted by Rubiconator View Post
    Hi I have a question regarding a warrior macro.

Basically, its a Overpower macro that IF there is a shaman, and IF the shaman puts out a healing tide totem, when I use my Overpower (if its enabled in the first place) it targets the totem and uses the Overpower on the totem. If there is no shaman or totems out, my Overpower works just as normal but when the totem comes out the Overpower prioritize that.
    I dont want this on two separate buttons but on one button.

Is this possible? Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.
    Not possible - macros can't decide things based on enemy classes, or totem existance (heck, you can't even target a totem in a macro, as far as I know, because of totem-stomping macros).
    We have done the impossible, and that makes us mighty. - Sgt. Malcolm "Mal" Reynolds, Battle of Serenity Valley

Quote Originally Posted by renanwar View Post
    Can anyone help me with this macro...

I want one that promote a guild rank to another rank directly.
    Ex: Promote rank "Test" to rank "Test 2"
    Try this. Replace the colored text with the index of the current rank of members you'd like to promote/demote and the new rank index you'd like them to get. Note that the rank index is not the same as shown in guild control; the guild master's rank index starts at 0, so the index you want to use is the rank number in guild control minus 1.
    Code:
    /run for i=1,GetNumGuildMembers() do local _,_,rankIndex=GetGuildRosterInfo(i) if rankIndex == #currentrankindex then SetGuildMemberRank(i,#newrankindex) end end

Would like some assistance with my sha of fear macro... Basically I just want it to yell something like "Guardian of Light on -target-" in addition to what it does already.

Code:
    /target mouseover
    /click ExtraActionButton1
    /targetlasttarget
    "The secret of life is to appreciate the pleasure of being terribly, terribly deceived." -Oscar Wilde

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...dinga/advanced

Keyboard Turner
    Would like some assistance with my sha of fear macro... Basically I just want it to yell something like "Guardian of Light on -target-" in addition to what it does already.
    Code:
    /target mouseover
    /click ExtraActionButton1
    /y Guardian of Light on %t
    /targetlasttarget
    Last edited by Jingle; 2013-03-03 at 11:43 PM.

Hi peoples, need some Warrior fury Macros, any ideas?
    Thankz

Looking for some expertise, not sure it can be done. Macro to combine swp and holy fire. Since both are instant but one has a cooldown, I would assume a 2 button push to get them both out. Is it possible to create a macro where if holy fire is on the 10 second cooldown, the button could be pushed for swp.

To clarify. push macro, it fires holy fire. push same button, it fires swp. If holy fire is on cooldown and I push the button again, it fires swp until holy fire is off cooldown in which it firest holy fire.

Thanks in advance.

Warchief
    Hey

I'm looking for a macro to put signs on my team members in 2s and 3s. You know, the skull and cross and all that.

@Fearzwtf
    Pretty sure macros cant detect CDs, but you could try a castsequence macro.

Code:
    /castsequence reset="CD of holy fire" Holy Fire, Shadow Word Pain
    Or add a modifier to it
    Code:
    /cast [mod:shift] Holy Fire; Shadow Word Pain
    You can of course change that to what ever modifier you want.

Though that macro wont do as you asked for, as you need to press shift to cast Holy Fire, and it will cast SWP when you dont hold down shift.

P.S I'm very new to macros, so if this is wrong please correct me. Just trying to figure it out

Code:
    /run SetRaidTarget("player",1) SetRaidTarget("party1",2) SetRaidTarget("party2",3)
    UI & AddOns expert | Interface & Macros moderator - My work

Herald of the Titans
    Is there something like this possible:

I have two spells. Dragon Roar and Whirlwind. The first is on a 60 sec CD, the second has not CD. they are both on global CD

I want to cast dragon roar, and if that is on CD, cast whirlwind.
    My first Idea was: /castsequence reset=60 Dragon Roar, whirlwind, whirlwind, whirlwind, whirlwind, whirlwind, whirlwind, whirlwind, whirlwind, whirlwind.... you get the idea. but 60 seconds is 40 times whirlwind (1.5s global cd), minus one for DR, makes it 39 times whirlwind. and I get max 19 or 20 whirlwind into one macro, then 255 characters kick in. otherwise this would work, if it wouldnt be for the max characters.

any idea, how this could be achieved?

Narnia, in your wardrobe watching you sleep
    Quote Originally Posted by xebtria View Post
    Is there something like this possible:

I have two spells. Dragon Roar and Whirlwind. The first is on a 60 sec CD, the second has not CD. they are both on global CD

I want to cast dragon roar, and if that is on CD, cast whirlwind.
    My first Idea was: /castsequence reset=60 Dragon Roar, whirlwind, whirlwind, whirlwind, whirlwind, whirlwind, whirlwind, whirlwind, whirlwind, whirlwind.... you get the idea. but 60 seconds is 40 times whirlwind (1.5s global cd), minus one for DR, makes it 39 times whirlwind. and I get max 19 or 20 whirlwind into one macro, then 255 characters kick in. otherwise this would work, if it wouldnt be for the max characters.

any idea, how this could be achieved?
    A castsequence starts counting those 60 seconds after the last press, so that macro wouldn't work even if you had unlimited character space. Only way you can do that is with modifiers.

Herald of the Titans
    Quote Originally Posted by madorable View Post
    A castsequence starts counting those 60 seconds after the last press, so that macro wouldn't work even if you had unlimited character space. Only way you can do that is with modifiers.
    well, just for the record, I use "/castsequence reset=15 pummel, disrupting shout" macro for my interrupt. and this works perfectly. I press pummel, DS becomes available. I press DS, pummel becomes available again (with counding CD). I don't press DS, after 15 seconds, exactly when the CD on pummel is ready again, it switches back to pummel. that was the intention why the same mechanic could work with DR and WW. Thing is, it works exactly how it's supposed to work. I press DR, it switches to WW, and no matter how often I press WW. not at all, once, 10 times, doesn't matter, after DR cd is ready - 60 seconds after its use - it becomes available again. only thing is: i cant put enough WW into that macro (39) to be - theoretically - able to spam WW the whole minute until DR CD is ready again.

Well, I guess I get used to a modifier macro once again. ._.

Warchief
    well, just for the record, I use "/castsequence reset=15 pummel, disrupting shout" macro for my interrupt. and this works perfectly. I press pummel, DS becomes available. I press DS, pummel becomes available again (with counding CD). I don't press DS, after 15 seconds, exactly when the CD on pummel is ready again, it switches back to pummel. that was the intention why the same mechanic could work with DR and WW. Thing is, it works exactly how it's supposed to work. I press DR, it switches to WW, and no matter how often I press WW. not at all, once, 10 times, doesn't matter, after DR cd is ready - 60 seconds after its use - it becomes available again. only thing is: i cant put enough WW into that macro (39) to be - theoretically - able to spam WW the whole minute until DR CD is ready again.

To be honest with you, I dont see the problem by having two binds? All these castsequence macros just seems like a lazy mans choice to me..

Herald of the Titans
    the problem is - I have way too much bindings already. it is an attempt to save some. since DR is also part of single target rotation AND has a higher priority over WW in AoE, this would be a nobrainer macro

/castsequence resets after X seconds of not pressing the button.
    If you do /castsequence reset=15 pummel, disrupting shout, it will reset to pummel after you don't press it for 15 seconds, e.g. 15 seconds after Pummel (or if you press it again, since the sequence is over after DS). This works because first press = last press.

However, your proposed DR/WW macro would reset if you don't press it for 60 seconds - however, every time you use WW it would reset this timer. This wouldn't work because first press != last press.
    UI & AddOns expert | Interface & Macros moderator - My work