Say TEXT A on left click and TEXT B on right click

Hi, I would like a macro that would say two texts, depending on whether it's left or right clicked.

Specifically, I would like it to be ussable in instances/raids, so it should say the text in " /i "
    Ive tried "/i [btn:2] text a; text b" but it merely says the macro formula in /i.

Is it possible to create it?

Can someone help me with a hunter macro that calls my first pet if I don't have one active, cast Spirit Mend if I have a pet active and if spirit mend is on CD it dismiss my pet?
    Is it possilbe to do a macro like this one?
    Last edited by Fungj; 2013-04-05 at 01:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by solshine2510 View Post
    Hi, I would like a macro that would say two texts, depending on whether it's left or right clicked.

Specifically, I would like it to be ussable in instances/raids, so it should say the text in " /i "
    Ive tried "/i [btn:2] text a; text b" but it merely says the macro formula in /i.

Is it possible to create it?
    This will post text b on right click and otherwise text a.
    Code:
    /run local a,b="text a","text b" SendChatMessage(GetMouseButtonClicked()=="RightButton" and b or a,"INSTANCE_CHAT")

Thanks alot Sakpoth!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fungj View Post
    Can someone help me with a hunter macro that calls my first pet if I don't have one active, cast Spirit Mend if I have a pet active and if spirit mend is on CD it dismiss my pet?
    Is it possilbe to do a macro like this one?
    Code:
    /cast [nopet] Call Pet 1
    /castsequence reset=40 Spirit Mend, Dismiss Pet

I think that'll work...

Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    Code:
    /cast [nopet] Call Pet 1
    /castsequence reset=40 Spirit Mend, Dismiss Pet

I think that'll work...
    Dosen't dismiss my pet.

Dosen't dismiss my pet.
    Add #showtooltip to the top of the macro. When you cast Spirit Mend, does the icon tick over to Dismiss Pet? Are you getting an error?

Dosen't dismiss my pet.
    Pet abilities don't work properly with castsequence. If you only want to get a heal you could use (afaik your pet can cast while you are dismissing it, unlike warlock pets)
    Code:
    /cast Spirit Mend
    /cast [nopet] Call Pet 1; Dismiss Pet

Mechagnome
    I would like to know if it's possible to make a macro to help me while atonement healing on my priest.

I would like it to cast PW:S on my focus target (main tank) when i am targeting the boss for atonement without losing my current target, but at the same time be able to cast it on a different player if i target them directly without having to do any mods.

So something like /cast [target=focus] Power Word:Shield and then some other stuff that makes me able to click other players and use the same button to cast it on them without having to pick a new focus :P is this even possible?

Hey all,

Need a macro for my hunter. I need a macro that is able to determine what pet I have and cast that pet's special ability. Ex.:

Shale Spider: Use Web Wrap
    Spirit Beast: Use spirit mend
    Spider: Use Web
    Monkey: use bad manner
    Crane: Use lullaby

thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by sisk View Post
    I would like it to cast PW:S on my focus target (main tank) when i am targeting the boss for atonement without losing my current target, but at the same time be able to cast it on a different player if i target them directly without having to do any mods.
    /cast [help][@focus] Power Word: Shield

hello im looking for a macro. this is what im currently using
    #showtooltip Healing Touch
    /cast [mod:alt,@Siõn,exists][mod:shift,@Trrooper,exists][@Fleasplease,exists][]Healing Touch
    i want to add the ctrl mod so i can heal the dks pet, buuut idk how to set it up since it doesnt have the same name
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Life Lesson #1 - People are terrible.

Don't let it get to you. It'll only spoil your own personal enjoyment if you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Myci View Post
    hello im looking for a macro. this is what im currently using
    #showtooltip Healing Touch
    /cast [mod:alt,@Siõn,exists][mod:shift,@Trrooper,exists][@Fleasplease,exists][]Healing Touch
    i want to add the ctrl mod so i can heal the dks pet, buuut idk how to set it up since it doesnt have the same name
    There are @partypet1..4 targetters, iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    Hey all,

Need a macro for my hunter. I need a macro that is able to determine what pet I have and cast that pet's special ability. Ex.:

Shale Spider: Use Web Wrap
    Spirit Beast: Use spirit mend
    Spider: Use Web
    Monkey: use bad manner
    Crane: Use lullaby

thanks!
    Follow a format like this to add more stuff:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [pet:Shale Spider]Web Wrap;[pet:Spirit Beast]Spirit Mend;[pet:Spider]Web;[pet:Monkey]Bad Manner;[pet:Crane]Lullaby

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    Follow a format like this to add more stuff:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [pet:Shale Spider]Web Wrap;[pet:Spirit Beast]Spirit Mend;[pet:Spider]Web;[pet:Monkey]Bad Manner;[pet:Crane]Lullaby
    Been out of the game for a while. Is there no "Command Pet" "Spell" similar to warlocks?
    No point mentioning these bats, I thought. The poor bastard will see them soon enough.

Nah as warlocks have like 5 demons and hunters have like 50 pet families, they haven't gotten around to that just yet lol.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Hello

im trying to get this work for a long time now but no luck.

#showtooltip
    /cast [mod:alt] Summon Infernal(Guardian); [mod:shift] Summon Doomguard(Guardian); Mortal Coil; Shadowfury

what i need is :

Mod alt summon infernal
    Mod shift summon Doomg
    nomod Cast Mortal coil or Shadowfury if any of those 2 talents are chosen with the refresh tooltip.

with the current state of this macro Shadowfury will not be refreshed but mortal coil will.

thnx

As i don´t know anything pretty much about macros i thought i´d ask here.

I would like a macro that when clicked casts the worgen racial (two forms thing) and then mount up. But i´d like it so that if i press shift it doesnt cast the racial and just mounts up.

Would that be possible?

Thanks in advance for any help. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Megingjord View Post
    As i don´t know anything pretty much about macros i thought i´d ask here.

I would like a macro that when clicked casts the worgen racial (two forms thing) and then mount up. But i´d like it so that if i press shift it doesnt cast the racial and just mounts up.

Would that be possible?

Thanks in advance for any help. =)

I don't have a Worgen to test with, but here's the syntax. Just put your spell names in the placeholders.

Code:
    /use [nomod]WORGENRACIALSPELLHERE
    /use [flyable,nomounted]FLYINGMOUNTNAMEHERE
    /use [swimming,nomounted]SWIMMINGMOUNTHERE
    /use [noflying,nomounted]LANDMOUNTHERE

#showtooltip kidney shot
    /cast [stealth] Premeditation
    /cast [stealth] Cheap Shot; Kidney Shot
    Currently using this to place both my stuns on the same bind as a rogue, is there any way to make it use cheap shot instead of kidney if during dance and spend the combo points on damage instead?