Hi there
    Would it be possible for a mouseover macro to ignore targets on the 3D world? I mean, it only accounting unit frames as a valid mouseover target.

Hopefully someone comes up with an idea, thanks guys

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by henrytxin View Post
    Hi there
    Would it be possible for a mouseover macro to ignore targets on the 3D world? I mean, it only accounting unit frames as a valid mouseover target.
    Not possible as far with macros alone, as far as I'm aware. However, Clique allow you to bind keys as well as mouse buttons in its config these days - I'm not exactly sure but it's possible these Clique-bound keys will show the behavior you're looking for.

Hey there. I'm looking for a macro that will whisper my target a message when I cast Void Shift on them. Could someone help me out with that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    There’s even been a John Oliver segment on it.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Code:
    /run local _,t,_ = GetSpellCooldown(108968); if t==0 then SendChatMessage(GetSpellLink(108968).." on YOU!" , "INSTANCE_CHAT", nil, GetUnitName("PLAYERTARGET")) end 
    /cast Void Shift
    this will cast and whisper if the spell is triggered

Quote Originally Posted by Destard View Post
    Code:
    /run local _,t,_ = GetSpellCooldown(108968); if t==0 then SendChatMessage(GetSpellLink(108968).." on YOU!" , "INSTANCE_CHAT", nil, GetUnitName("PLAYERTARGET")) end 
    /cast Void Shift
    this will cast and whisper if the spell is triggered
    Thanks for the help!
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    There’s even been a John Oliver segment on it.

'ello! I'm looking for help with a mount macro. What follows is exactly what I want it to do:

-Use mount1 in non-flyable zones.
    -Use passengerMount1 in non-flyable zones when shift is held.
    -Use mount2 in flyable zones.
    -Use passengerMount2 in flyable zones when shift is held.

I have one working with just regular mounts for non-flyable/flyable, but what I want is to be able to easily swap to a passenger mount if I'm playing with a friend.
    Any help is appreciated!

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Code:
    /cast [mod:shift, flyable] passengermount2; [flyable] mount2; [mod:shift] passengermount1; mount1

Code:
    /cast [mod:shift, flyable] passengermount2; [flyable] mount2; [mod:shift] passengermount1; mount1
    Thanks, works great!

I just forgot one thing that maybe you could help me with as well.
    I'd also like the macro to use my Traveler's Tundra Mammoth no matter where I am when I hold ctrl. I tried to sneak it in with the macro you made me, but it doesn't seem like there's enough room. I seem to recall that you could call mounts by their numbers? Maybe it could fit somehow like that?
    Thanks once again.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    just add it as first conditional:

Code:
    /cast [mod:ctrl] Traveler's Tundra Mammoth; [mod:shift, flyable] passengermount2; [flyable] mount2; [mod:shift] passengermount1; mount1
    it's 136 chars (i doubt it'll go above 255 with the mounts named properly)

edit: yes, you can call mounts by their index in the journal but only through script, taking up even more space with all those conditionals to fit in

just add it as first conditional:

Code:
    /cast [mod:ctrl] Traveler's Tundra Mammoth; [mod:shift, flyable] passengermount2; [flyable] mount2; [mod:shift] passengermount1; mount1
    it's 136 chars (i doubt it'll go above 255 with the mounts named properly)

edit: yes, you can call mounts by their index in the journal but only through script, taking up even more space with all those conditionals to fit in
    Ahh, I see. Much easier with the conditional. Thanks tons!

Deleted
    Hi i need macro that will use Holy Shock on my mouseover , and when holy shock will be on CD it will use Judgment on my focus

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    macros can't check for cooldowns

Deleted
    Simple castsequence did work for me , but i want that 2nd spell will be [@focus]

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello.

Please tell me how to write deterence cancel aura marco. Pre 5.4 i used this.
    #showtooltip
    /cancelaura Deterrence
    /cast Deterrence

and it works great, but now deterence got 2 stack so if i push deterence again instead of canel deterence it use another stack.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cancelaura Deterrence
    /castsequence reset=5 Deterrence, nil
    but you won't be able to spam castsequence (to have 10 seconds of deflect in a row) because the reset start counting from the last keypress and not from the first. The best i can suggest is to put /cancelaura on another bind (i.e. together with Kill Shot) and use the Deterrence macro for Deterrence only
    Last edited by S7orm; 2013-09-14 at 10:56 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks, as you said i just put cancel aura macro to kill shot, works great.

Btw Nice cpu oc

Good day.

How do I get /castsequence Arcane Shot, Mend Pet and /target Pet
    /cast Misdirection
    /targetlasttarget in 1 macro? Thank you!
    Exotics are special to Beast Masters! And retards will forever be retards!

Well, I'm really not sure why you'd want such a macro so I'm not sure exactly what you're trying to achieve, but perhaps this is what you're looking for?
    Code:
    /cast [@pet,nodead] Misdirection
    /castsequence Arcane Shot, Mend Pet

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Deleted
    Is it possible to target the heal totems on Galakras and Nazgrim through a macro or are they protected like player totems? And what about the banners?
    Last edited by mmoce86fe97048; 2013-09-23 at 12:18 AM.

Evening everyone,
    I could use help with a simple mouseover macro to get me started on using them if possible.

I would like the spell to cast Healing Surge on mouseover, or if my target is friendly. If my target is an enemy I would like it to cast Lightning Bolt, and if I have no target or mouseover to cast Healing Surge on myself.

Thank you.