Quote Originally Posted by Constie View Post
    All possible information about all addons ever? I don't think you're going to find that, no.

lawomous posted how to find the consolidated skills here, and I went and put them all in one list here. (It appears that there's one such skill for each row of talents that has only active skills, and so Rogues and Shaman don't have any.)
    woops I misstyped, meant to say macros, already edited my post, sorry for my mistake

and thankyou for your answer

Deleted
    Oh, well, that's much simpler! This Wowpedia page has pretty much everything you could ever need.

Deleted
    helllo, i was looking for a macro that tells my raid/group when i activate Amplify Magic in chat.
    so far i was able to research this, but it wont give out a chat message.

Code:
    #showtooltip Amplify Magic
    /cast Amplify Magic
    /run SendChatMessage(GetSpellLink(159916)activated!, GetNumRaidMembers()>0 and "RAID" or "PARTY")

Quote Originally Posted by Minax View Post
    helllo, i was looking for a macro that tells my raid/group when i activate Amplify Magic in chat.
    so far i was able to research this, but it wont give out a chat message.
    -snip-
    Here try this:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /run if GetSpellCooldown(159916) == 0 then SendChatMessage(""..GetSpellLink(159916).." activated!",GetNumRaidMembers()>0 and "RAID" or "PARTY") end
    /cast Amplify Magic

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Deleted
    Hey there, was wondering if someone knows how to disable blizzard's default balance power bar using a macro, thx in advance!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Edx View Post
    If you're talking about the Moonkin eclipse bar:
    Code:
    /script EclipseBarFrame:Hide(); EclipseBarFrame.Show = function() end
    It worked, thank you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but is it against the terms of use to use an auto clicker to click a targeting macro like this:

/tar Mobnamehere
    /cast Instantspelltotag

I know there was some controversy over Logitech keyboard macros being used to do more than 1 action per click, but technically this wouldn't be breaking that rule.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Yeah it does go against their Terms of Use, I would be cautious with that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Alright, staying the hell away from that then.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Alright, staying the hell away from that then.
    If it helps, the rule that Blizzard want to enforce is: one hardware event to one in-game event, unless specifically allowed by the system. That is, you have to press a mouse button, or a key, or something equivalent to that for *every* thing that happens in game, with a tiny number of exceptions. (eg: you can macro non-GCD things along with one GCD thing just fine, but you still have to trigger *one* macro from one hardware event.)

This is also why the "0,0,0,0,spellname" macros stopped working with 6.0 -- they violated that agreement, but because they were exploiting a bug in the macro system, they *nominally* didn't break the rules, so people didn't get banned, they bug got fixed and they no longer work.

Finally, it isn't even within ToS to have a single button press cast a "target on the ground" spell, and then click again to place it. Those need to be two hardware events. (Though *damn* I wish they gave me an option to make it cast/place at the same time or something.

This also means that, eg, macros implemented in hardware like your keyboard or fancy gaming mouse are breaking the ToS, and can get you into the same trouble that a software bot would.

Does anyone know how to print target NPC ID to chat? I found several macros by googling but none of them work, they all just give 0 / nil as the result.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    /run print(UnitGUID("target"))

Quote Originally Posted by S7orm View Post
    /run print(UnitGUID("target"))
    Thanks, what about one that would print the number id used in wowhead etc, rather than the whole thing?

E.g. Jinho the Wind Breaker:
    Creature-0-1313-870-80-66998-0000508E39

How to get only 66998?
    Last edited by Ibis; 2014-11-02 at 02:45 PM. Reason: removed time stamp

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    /run print("Target NPC ID:", tonumber((UnitGUID("target")):sub(-12, -9), 16))

haven't tested but should work
    Last edited by S7orm; 2014-11-02 at 03:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by S7orm View Post
    /run print("Target NPC ID:", tonumber((UnitGUID("target")):sub(-12, -9), 16))

haven't tested but should work
    That returns
    Target NPC ID: nil
    :/

Quote Originally Posted by Ibis View Post
    Does anyone know how to print target NPC ID to chat? I found several macros by googling but none of them work, they all just give 0 / nil as the result.
    Code:
    /run print((select(6,strsplit("-",UnitGUID("target") or ""))))

Quote Originally Posted by Crudor View Post
    Code:
    /run print((select(6,strsplit("-",UnitGUID("target") or ""))))
    That works. Thanks!

Looking for a resto druid macro. I usually have Rejuvenation and Swiftmend bound together. I like to be able to apply Rejuvenation to other targets while I wait for the Swiftmend cooldown.

#showtooltip Swiftmend
    /castsequence [exists,help] reset=12/target Rejuvenation, Swiftmend

I would like to have a mouseover version of this same idea. I'm up for using either something that can be configured through Clique or just a straight up keybind macro. Nothing with my mouse, please. I'm also up for having some sort of modifier, such as Shift for Swiftmend and continue to mouseover and use (in this case) '2' for Rejuv. One thing that is vital, as I said, is that I need to be able to cast Rejuv multiple times before Switmend comes off cooldown. The closest I have gotten to one that works is:
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence [@mouseover] reset=3 Rejuvenation, Swiftmend

Problem with this one is that I can only cast one additional Rejuv before having to wait for Swiftmend to come off cooldown. Any help would be great! Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ellagreymane View Post
    Looking for a resto druid macro. I usually have Rejuvenation and Swiftmend bound together. I like to be able to apply Rejuvenation to other targets while I wait for the Swiftmend cooldown.

#showtooltip Swiftmend

I would like to have a mouseover version of this same idea. I'm up for using either something that can be configured through Clique or just a straight up keybind macro. Nothing with my mouse, please. I'm also up for having some sort of modifier, such as Shift for Swiftmend and continue to mouseover and use (in this case) '2' for Rejuv. One thing that is vital, as I said, is that I need to be able to cast Rejuv multiple times before Switmend comes off cooldown. The closest I have gotten to one that works is:
    #showtooltip

Problem with this one is that I can only cast one additional Rejuv before having to wait for Swiftmend to come off cooldown. Any help would be great! Thanks!
    If you're fine with modifiers, I'd go with something like:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:shift,@mouseover,help,nodead] Swiftmend;[@mouseover,help,nodead] Rejuvenation

So if you, for example, put the macro on 2, pressing 2 will cast Rejuv on your mouseover and pressing shift-2 will cast Swiftmend on your target. Just be sure to un-keybind shift-2 from Action Bar Paging (which trips up a lot of people who put shift modifiers on number keys).
    Last edited by shanthi; 2014-11-07 at 04:11 AM.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Quote Originally Posted by ellagreymane View Post

#showtooltip Swiftmend

#showtooltip

I don't recommend sequencing them. Try this, it does swiftmend with shift as you suggested. Also works on target and self like a normal spell would.
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:shift,@mouseover,help,nodead][mod:shift]Swiftmend;[@mouseover,help,nodead][]Rejuvenation
    For this to work on your "2" button, make sure you go into the wow keybindings and bind Shift+2 to something like Move Forward, then bind it back to W so the "Shift+2" bind is completely clear.
    Last edited by lawomous; 2014-11-07 at 04:18 AM.