Hey guys I am currently working on my All-in-one Rogue Macro, but there is something I can't quite figure out.

I want my macro to cast Cheap Shot on my target, unless I mouse over another target.
    Furthermore I want it to prioritize Shift and Alt mods for Arena2 and Arena3, and nomod being Arena1.

Last but not least I want it to stealth me out of combat.

What I got so far is:

#showtooltip
    /cast [target=mouseover,harm,exists] [harm] [target=targettarget, harm, exists] [target=player][mod:shift, @arena2, exists, nodead][mod:alt, @arena3, exists, nodead][@arena1, exists, nodead][] Cheap Shot
    If anyone would be able to help me figure the rest out, I would be very thankful.
    Whether you think you can or can't - You're right!

You can read my in-depth Void Ranger / Dark Ranger class concept from 2019 (With pictures) here.

I'm looking for a macro that will cast Void bolt at my focus target if it's harmful and not dead AND I am not channeling Voit Torrent otherwise cast it at my current target if I'm not channeling Void Torrent. What I have is:

#showtooltip
    /cast [nochanneling:Void Torrent,@focus,harm][nochanneling:Void Torrent] Void Eruption;Void Eruption

It will correctly cast my void bolts at my focus target when it exists as well as at my current target when the focus doesn't exist. However, when I am channeling Void Torrent this macro will break my void torrent cast and cast 1 void bolt at my current target, then go back to firing void bolts at my focus.

So my question is, is it possible to make a macro do what I want or is that too many conditionals and not something the API supports?
    Last edited by Octa; 2017-03-02 at 05:55 AM.

Deleted
    I have the following macros keybound to N and Shift-N, which I'm now trying to combine into one.

Macro1:
    Code:
    /equipset [worn:shirt]set1;set2
    Macro2:
    Code:
    /equipset [worn:shirt]set1;set3
    What I've tried is the regular modifier approach, which gives me a "You can't do that right now" message when pressed.

Code:
    /equipset [nomod,worn:shirt]set1;set2
    /equipset [mod:shift,worn:shirt]set1;set3
    Last edited by mmocc2b371ec35; 2017-03-02 at 07:09 AM.

Hi,

im Looking for a macro for my druid,

what i want it to do is pop me into bear form, then pop Frenzied regen, right after.

and then another to counter said macro, and throw me into Balance.

is this possible to do?

i know that got rid of Powershifting.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    Hi,

im Looking for a macro for my druid,

what i want it to do is pop me into bear form, then pop Frenzied regen, right after.

and then another to counter said macro, and throw me into Balance.

is this possible to do?

i know that got rid of Powershifting.
    Hi, try this:
    Code:
    #showtooltip Frenzied Regeneration
    /cast [form:4]Bear Form
    /cast [form:1]Frenzied Regeneration
    /cast [form:1]Moonkin Form
    It works best if you hit it quickly.
    FR can start healing you while your transform is on the special cooldown.
    FR Heals over 3 seconds only while you are in Bear Form btw so if you wait too long it will just switch back without doing anything.
    Last edited by lawomous; 2017-03-02 at 07:27 AM.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Octa View Post
    I'm looking for a macro that will cast Void bolt at my focus target if it's harmful and not dead AND I am not channeling Voit Torrent otherwise cast it at my current target if I'm not channeling Void Torrent. What I have is:

#showtooltip
    /cast [nochanneling:Void Torrent,@focus,harm][nochanneling:Void Torrent] Void Eruption;Void Eruption

It will correctly cast my void bolts at my focus target when it exists as well as at my current target when the focus doesn't exist. However, when I am channeling Void Torrent this macro will break my void torrent cast and cast 1 void bolt at my current target, then go back to firing void bolts at my focus.

So my question is, is it possible to make a macro do what I want or is that too many conditionals and not something the API supports?

I'm reasonably sure the reason it's doing that is because of the ";Void Eruption" at the end. You shouldn't need that--what that part is saying is, "if my previous conditionals aren't true [i.e. I am channeling Void Torrent], then cast Void Eruption/Bolt as normal, at my current target."

Code:
    #showtooltip Void Eruption
    /cast [nochanneling:Void Torrent,@focus,harm][nochanneling:Void Torrent] Void Eruption

should do what you want. It won't do anything if you're currently channeling Void Torrent, which I assume is what you want.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    I'm reasonably sure the reason it's doing that is because of the ";Void Eruption" at the end. You shouldn't need that--what that part is saying is, "if my previous conditionals aren't true [i.e. I am channeling Void Torrent], then cast Void Eruption/Bolt as normal, at my current target."

Code:
    #showtooltip Void Eruption
    /cast [nochanneling:Void Torrent,@focus,harm][nochanneling:Void Torrent] Void Eruption

should do what you want. It won't do anything if you're currently channeling Void Torrent, which I assume is what you want.
    Works perfectly, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaro View Post
    I have the following macros keybound to N and Shift-N, which I'm now trying to combine into one.

Macro1:
    Code:
    /equipset [worn:shirt]set1;set2
    Macro2:
    Code:
    /equipset [worn:shirt]set1;set3
    What I've tried is the regular modifier approach, which gives me a "You can't do that right now" message when pressed.

Code:
    /equipset [nomod,worn:shirt]set1;set2
    /equipset [mod:shift,worn:shirt]set1;set3
    You need to specify the modifier after each semicolon. Since set1 is the first thing in both macros you only need it once in the combined macro.
    Code:
    /equipset [worn:shirt] set1; [mod:shift] set3; [nomod] set2

Since the [nomod] here is basically just "if none of the other conditions are true" and it's the last in the list you could leave it out if you need more space (for longer set names perhaps).
    Code:
    /equipset [worn:shirt] set1; [mod:shift] set3; set2

I wanna be able to random mount summon one of the Heavenly Cloud Serpents I have (I have the Golden, Azure, Crimson, and Jade one), but the problem is that the Jade one has a comma in its name (which messes up the macro operation).

What I currently have for a random Cloud Serpent Summon
    Code:
    /castrandom Heavenly Azure Cloud Serpent, Heavenly Crimson Cloud Serpent, Heavenly Golden Cloud Serpent

Deleted
    Sorry this is probably a macro someone else has requested, but searching this thread is hard

on my druid, is it possible to have a macro that uses a different wild charge depending on my target?

so if im in cat form and i have enemy selected, it will leap to them, if target is friendly, shift out of cat form and wild charge the ally. can that be done in one macro?

Quote Originally Posted by Peggle View Post
    Sorry this is probably a macro someone else has requested, but searching this thread is hard

on my druid, is it possible to have a macro that uses a different wild charge depending on my target?

so if im in cat form and i have enemy selected, it will leap to them, if target is friendly, shift out of cat form and wild charge the ally. can that be done in one macro?
    You could try this:

Code:
    /cancelform [help]
    /cast Wild Charge

I didn't test it.

anyone elses macros broken? Seems like any kind of macro with throw glaive, meta, or meteor for me just doesnt work anymore when it did before. It's just grayed out on my bar and if i open the spellbook it shows the new border as if it's not on my bar. it doesnt seem like [@cursor] works anymore either for some spells, like meteor, but works for flamestrike.

7+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    I noticed that as well. My Meta doesn't work with @cursor. So, I made a new one without @cursor and it still doesn't work. I even shift clicked the spell from the spell book into the macro. It stays gray on the bar.
    "Love all, trust a few,do wrong to none."

I'm really, really bad at macros so I would love some help here.

I'm running a new UI with very few buttons and I'm wondering if there's such a thing as a macro that when clicked does one thing while in combat/under attack and does something else when not in combat. Specifically (and I know this is quite random) I want to have a macro for in-combat earth elemental, and out of combat astral recall.

Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Poundmax View Post
    I'm really, really bad at macros so I would love some help here.

I'm running a new UI with very few buttons and I'm wondering if there's such a thing as a macro that when clicked does one thing while in combat/under attack and does something else when not in combat. Specifically (and I know this is quite random) I want to have a macro for in-combat earth elemental, and out of combat astral recall.

Thanks!!!
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [combat] Earth Elemental
    /use [nocombat] Astral Recall
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Can anyone help me with this macro?

#showtooltip
    /cast []Cleave
    /cast [mod:alt] Whirlwind

For some reason this doesn't work, I tried to invert the order of the skills but still doesn't work.

I have no problems with this keybind if someone ask about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vansher View Post
    Can anyone help me with this macro?

#showtooltip
    /cast []Cleave
    /cast [mod:alt] Whirlwind

For some reason this doesn't work, I tried to invert the order of the skills but still doesn't work.

I have no problems with this keybind if someone ask about it.
    I'm assuming you want the macro to cast cleave normally and then cast whirlwind with alt?

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [mod:alt] Whirlwind; Cleave
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    I'm assuming you want the macro to cast cleave normally and then cast whirlwind with alt?

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [mod:alt] Whirlwind; Cleave
    I want to cast WW if alt is pressed, basically one button for 2 skills... And your code doesn't work too.

When I presst Alt the icon change for WW icon but the character simply don't cast the skill. =(
    edit: Nevermind, for some reason after I reload the game your code work! Thanks man!
    Last edited by Yohagi; 2017-04-01 at 01:30 PM.

Deleted
    Pet class macro:
    Casts kill command and petattack on focus target if there is a focus target and attacks target if there isnt.

No modifier.

Any help would be appreciated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrewtheimmortal View Post
    Pet class macro:
    Casts kill command and petattack on focus target if there is a focus target and attacks target if there isnt.

No modifier.

Any help would be appreciated.

This should do what you want (assuming you actually meant the focus target--if you meant your focus, change the two "focustarget" to "focus"):

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /petattack [@focustarget,harm,nodead][]
    /cast Kill Command [@focustarget,harm,nodead][]
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.