Thread: Simple UI

Simple UI

I am searching a simple UI. My current UI is simplistic and i like it that way (Link). The one thing that bothers me are the main Nameplates, mine and that of my target. There are plenty of other UI that lets you customize it and saves position for each specc but came with the whole bundle, which has unnessesary features and uses a lot of ressources. For me it must be practical. So i am looking for an addon that only lets me edit these nameplates. Thank you for your time and help in advance.
    Last edited by Minibubble; 2014-09-28 at 05:30 PM.

Not AS simplistic but why not try LUI with a couple of addons (Example: Towelliee's LUI) Pretty simple and has a nice symmetric look to it

Get FrantikUi, its pretty amazing and super simple

For clarification, they appear to be asking for unitframes rather than nameplates.
    Nameplates are those you see above a (usually) hostile or neutral attackable target in the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    I don't understand why we don't have flying so they tell us we will have convenient flight points. Immersion and danger? Here take some coins and fly me there while I read facebook or go take a poop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.