Quote Originally Posted by nfkk View Post
    OK so I've seen this before somewhere but i cant remeber how to do it, im looking for a macro that with target the nearest enemy, then cast a spell. something like:
    /targetenemy
    /cast [harm] sap

i know thats not right but, if someone could help me make it right that would rock!! ty
    The targetnearestdistance 41.00000 stuff has been gone since like patch 3.0 so you're stuck with using something like
    Code:
    /cleartarget
    /targetenemy 
    /cast Sap
    Last edited by lawomous; 2011-06-17 at 07:03 AM.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Would it be Possible to Create a Macro that Takes Conjure Refreshment and Conjured Mana Cake and puts it into one button so heres the scenario im looking for
    I have 0 Mana Cake I use Macro I create Mana Cake while Hitting the macro for as long as food exists I will eat the food and I will not make anymore food while food exists in my Inventory Once Food is gone I recreate Food. Cycle continues

Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    The targetnearestdistance 41.00000 stuff has been gone since like patch 3.0 so you're stuck with using something like
    Code:
    /cleartarget
    /targetenemy
    /cast Sap
    hate to say it but that didnt work. =/
    it just clears my target wont let me sap
    Last edited by lawomous; 2011-06-17 at 07:03 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbojonno View Post
    Run around in circles till u see a big number (20k+) and in yellow flash on ur screen. Then stop running
    Quote Originally Posted by bobty View Post
    Sorry people but you need to accept DPS is about as stressful as making a bowl of cereal.

Quote Originally Posted by Zehir View Post
    Would it be Possible to Create a Macro that Takes Conjure Refreshment and Conjured Mana Cake and puts it into one button so heres the scenario im looking for
    I have 0 Mana Cake I use Macro I create Mana Cake while Hitting the macro for as long as food exists I will eat the food and I will not make anymore food while food exists in my Inventory Once Food is gone I recreate Food. Cycle continues
    Easiest one would be with modifier:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod]Conjure Refreshment
    /use [nomod]Conjured Mana Cake
    Use any mod (shift,alt,ctrl) to conjure, normal to eat.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Quote Originally Posted by nfkk View Post
    hate to say it but that didnt work. =/
    it just clears my target wont let me sap
    Oops derp, edited macro.

If you want it for PvP then it's:

/targetenemyplayer

I am looking for an addon or a power aura string that will give me an onscreen prompt if my target has an interuptable cast.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Voltigeuse View Post
    I am looking for an addon or a power aura string that will give me an onscreen prompt if my target has an interuptable cast.

Thank you
    In powa:
    Choose Spell Alert, tick can be interuppted and enemy target, insert * in the spell name and cheer.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

macro help

ok im looking for a way to minimize all the spells on my bar a lil is it possible to have a conditional like say for instance

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast Immolate(heres where im not sure but a conditional if exists then cast Fel Flame since that will refresh my immolate without a cast time)

Quote Originally Posted by madhatter79 View Post
    ok im looking for a way to minimize all the spells on my bar a lil is it possible to have a conditional like say for instance
    1) There is not a way for a macro to check the presence of buffs or debuffs.
    2) If you wanted to use Fel Flame with shift, ctrl, or alt, held down that's possible. Example:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:shift]Fel Flame;Immolate
    It should be pointed out that this spell is not by any means an efficient way to refresh Immolate in PvE.

Unless you're moving, you should always recast Immolate. Immolate's cast time is just a little more than the GCD. Not only that, but you could be using that GCD to refresh Corruption or Bane of Doom.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there a way to switch through two equipment sets? I have two daggers of the same name on my rogue, for different kind of poisons, so I'm using equipment sets to switch between them in combat.
    I've seen something along the lines of this working for other abilities, So I tried it, but It won't switch back and forth, it just goes to the second one and doesn't change back.
    /equipset !mainset, /equipset secondary

/cast Shiv
    /equipset secondary

This should work just fine. Only issue is that it will cast first, then swap so you'll have to hit 'em twice. In the reverse you'll end up starting the GCD without casting anything. Either or WILL work though, I'd just prefer not to totally waste a GCD on a weapon swap.

im looking for a warlock macro that

Creates Healthstone. then if i click it again uses the soulstone i have. then on shift makes a soulwell and on ctrl makes a Summoning portal.

i had a healstone macro but everytime i went to use healstone it kept trying to make a healthstone after

i need an improved version :<

I recommend something like these for Healthstone / Soulstone. Clicking uses, Rightclicking makes a new one.

Code:
    #showtooltip item:5512
    /use [btn:2] Create Healthstone;Healthstone
    Code:
    #showtooltip item:5232
    /use [btn:2] Create Soulstone;Soulstone

I have no idea why this isn't working and its really frustrating. Can someone take a look at this and help me out please? I want to cast heroic strike with no mods (no shift, ctrl or alt) and cast cleave with shift as a modifier. here is what i have. It will cast heroic strike and show the cleave tooltip correctly but will not cast cleave.

#showtooltip
    /cast [mod: shift] cleave; heroic strike

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:shift]Cleave;Heroic Strike
    works for me. Make sure you unbound Shift+ whatever button so the shift modifier can work.

i double checked it and shift+left mousebutton isnt bound to anything, when i push shift the tooltip icon will change from heroic strike to cleave

Quote Originally Posted by glovhizzle View Post
    i double checked it and shift+left mousebutton isnt bound to anything, when i push shift the tooltip icon will change from heroic strike to cleave
    Test using a different modifier just incase you missed something and its keybound somewhere.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by glovhizzle View Post
    shift+left mousebutton
    why do you use a mouse button for that? I think you are doing it wrong. Explain how you expect it to be used with left mouse button.

Quote Originally Posted by ag666 View Post
    why do you use a mouse button for that? I think you are doing it wrong. Explain how you expect it to be used with left mouse button.
    Hold shift and click the action bar button...

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Why not set up your macro so that left-click is HS and right-click is Cleave?
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [btn:2] Cleave; Heroic Strike