I would like a macro that announces when I use paladin defensive cool downs and when they are done. The ones I would like are Divine guardian and divine protection, guardian of ancient kings and ardent defender. I would like them to announce in party chat and raid chat. Thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Wondermine View Post
    I would like a macro that announces when I use paladin defensive cool downs and when they are done. The ones I would like are Divine guardian and divine protection, guardian of ancient kings and ardent defender. I would like them to announce in party chat and raid chat. Thank you very much.
    For any spell announcing purposes I would recommend RSA @ Curse, seriously.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    For any spell announcing purposes I would recommend RSA @ Curse, seriously.
    Haha it's even on this page (qutoed) when you said it the last time.
    Maybe one could have a forum bot that identifies requests for spell announcing and requests for buff-controlled macros and gives the appropriate answer, "RSA" and "no"

hello atm im using this macro;

#showtooltip
    /cast [mod:alt]Feral Charge(cat Form); [@focus,harm][]Skull Bash(cat Form)

for arena no mod and no focus it skull bashes, with focus it skull bashes my focus, with alt(mod) pressed it will feral charge my current target. is there a way by using about mod (shift) for it to ignore my focus and cast skull bash on my current target with out clearing my focus?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tearor View Post
    Maybe one could have a forum bot that identifies requests for spell announcing and requests for buff-controlled macros and gives the appropriate answer, "RSA" and "no"
    If anything, first I get my thumbnailing bot.

Quote Originally Posted by Tearor View Post
    I asked for a macro for a reason, I have this addon and it slows down my cpu. If there was a way to have only the annoucing part acctivated I would love this add on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fuiko View Post
    hello atm im using this macro;

#showtooltip
    /cast [mod:alt]Feral Charge(cat Form); [@focus,harm][]Skull Bash(cat Form)

for arena no mod and no focus it skull bashes, with focus it skull bashes my focus, with alt(mod) pressed it will feral charge my current target. is there a way by using about mod (shift) for it to ignore my focus and cast skull bash on my current target with out clearing my focus?
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:alt]Feral Charge(cat Form); [mod:shift][@focus,harm][]Skull Bash(cat Form)

i'm having difficulty making a spacesaving macro, i want to cast Fade, but on shift i want to use nitro boosts (belt slot). can't seem to work out how to differenciate between the /use and /cast commands. thanks in advance
    Last edited by bobo333; 2011-07-11 at 11:55 PM. Reason: answered an already answer question
    somebody call for d doctor?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondermine View Post
    I asked for a macro for a reason, I have this addon and it slows down my cpu. If there was a way to have only the annoucing part acctivated I would love this add on.
    Okay I can see that. My remark wasn't relating especially to your request, though, so no offense intended.

---------- Post added 2011-07-11 at 11:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bobo333 View Post
    i'm having difficulty making a spacesaving macro, i want to cast Fade, but on shift i want to use nitro boosts (belt slot). can't seem to work out how to differenciate between the /use and /cast commands. thanks in advance
    I'm not too much of an expert on the /use//cast differentiation, but you could always just write

#showtooltip
    /use [mod:shift] 6
    /cast [nomod] Fade
    Last edited by mmocdd8e41448a; 2011-07-11 at 11:58 PM.

perfect thanks
    somebody call for d doctor?

For the record, /cast and /use are one in the same, they're totally interchangeable.

Recently I've noticed that one of my favorite macros does not work properly anymore. The macro is:
    /ty
    /curtsey

This used to both thank and then curtsey to the person trading me (MOAR MANA CAKES NAO!!) ty mages. Lately when I click the macro it thanks the target but then wont perform the curtsey. I would love any help, thanks very much in advance.

Deleted
    There's a cooldown on /emotes now.
    Code:
    /ty
    /in 1 /curtsey

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    There's a cooldown on /emotes now.
    Code:
    /ty
    /in 1 /curtsey
    SlashIn @ Curse

Hey,

I want to make a macro that uses both my trinkets at the same time and have it bound to let's say Q on the keyboard, is that possible?

Thank you.

Code:
    /use 13
    /use 14
    This will use both trinket slots with one click, as long as the trinkets do not have linked cooldowns.

Random macro question, been trying what I can, but not even sure it's possible anymore ._.

I was hoping for a Misdirection macro.

One that would cast it on my focus target, if one exists, but otherwise will use misdirection like normal (AKA on my target, or will light up my pointer allowing me to click someone to use it on). But the other thing is to cast it on my pet if I right click the macro.

(AKA On Focus, if I have one, otherwise use like normal, casts on pet if I right click it).

Is this possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    Random macro question, been trying what I can, but not even sure it's possible anymore ._.

I was hoping for a Misdirection macro.

One that would cast it on my focus target, if one exists, but otherwise will use misdirection like normal (AKA on my target, or will light up my pointer allowing me to click someone to use it on). But the other thing is to cast it on my pet if I right click the macro.

(AKA On Focus, if I have one, otherwise use like normal, casts on pet if I right click it).

Is this possible?
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [btn:2,@pet][@focus,help,nodead][]Misdirection

Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [btn:2,@pet][@focus,help,nodead][]Misdirection
    Woo, thanks

I swear I spent like 3 hours trying every different combination of btn:2, @pet, @focus, etc. last night trying to figure this out.

I'll test this out when I get up.