15+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys I'm looking for a set of macros for my Feral Druid.
    The first one I'd like to use feral charge (cat) when I'm in cat form, but feral charge (Bear) in bear form. Hopefully with the same button.
    The next one is the same, but with swipe.
    ie: button 1 feral charge(cat); feral charge (bear) or something like that. Is this even possible?

/cast [form:1]feral charge(bear form);feral charge(cat form)

/cast [form:1]swipe(bear form;swipe(cat form)

Deleted
    Hi all

I am looking for a mage macro, tho i suspect i will need more than 1 i would like to activate certain abilities when we start on a hc boss or raid boss the functions are

Time Warp, Foul Gift of the Demon Lord, Flame Orb, Mana Gem, Mirrior Image, any help or idea's...alos would i be allowed to use a programmable keyboard to activate

Regards

Hi everyone, im hunter/pvp. i use couple maccro already found here and there. Id like to get some more but i have no idea why mine doesnt/never work
    First- Thanks for your time reading me/your answers.
    Second- Maccros im looking for;
    1- I play bm and always solo in random bgs so i want Master's Call casted on me, can it be instant? let me know if you need more info.
    2- As you know now, i play bm so when i push Bestrial Wrath, i would like to be sure my pet go on the target i want/sometimes its kinda like i crap it right on the bath-hope you follow me:S
    3- About the same thing as Bestial Wrath here, but with Intimidation.

Again, many thanks guys for reading me, hope you can help me! have a great day

oh, also let me know if you need more info

charleybwoy

Quote Originally Posted by charleybwoy View Post
    Hi everyone, im hunter/pvp. i use couple maccro already found here and there. Id like to get some more but i have no idea why mine doesnt/never work
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@player]Master's Call
    /cast [@player]Roar of Sacrifice
    /cast [@player]Intervene
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /petattack
    /cast Bestial Wrath
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /petattack
    /cast Intimidation

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

I'm looking for a macro that can do the following:

1. If my current target is friendly, it will cast the spell on them.
    2. If my target is not friendly, it will cast the spell on my mouseover instead.

Example of practical use:

I can target a boss for Holy Fire / Smite spam and just mouseover for healing. However should I be targeting people while perhaps heavily moving or perhaps a mob isn't around to smite, I can target said player directly and heal them like that.

I'm wondering if the following macro is possible

- Cast (if I have a fishing pole equiped) Fishing
    - Cast (if I don't have a fishing pole quiped) SPELL

The spell in this case being Cobra Shot, but it shouldn't really matter. I tried the equiped / noequiped modifier from wowwiki, but I don't know i that was removed from the game or I just did it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakkhin View Post
    Code:
    /cast [equipped:Fishing Poles] Fishing; SPELL
    Wouldn't this try to cast the spell each time I cast the fishing pole too?

If you have a Fishing Pole equipped it will cast Fishing; otherwise it will cast the SPELL.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Im looking for an arms pvp macro that will swap to my sword and shield, cast spell reflect, and then swap back to my 2hander weapon. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dachoson1 View Post
    Im looking for an arms pvp macro that will swap to my sword and shield, cast spell reflect, and then swap back to my 2hander weapon. Thanks
    For it to do all three of those things you would need a keyboard or button modifier for at least one.
    Code:
    #showtooltip Spell Reflection
    /equip [btn:2] 2HNAME
    /equip 1 HNAME
    /cast [worn:shields]Spell Reflection
    /stopmacro [worn:shields]
    /equip SHIELDNAME
    Hitting it once will equip your sword and shield, hitting it again will spell reflect, and then rightclicking will put the 2 hander back. You can also use a keyboard modifier like [mod:shift] to do the 2h, just change the [btn:2] part.

does anyone have a macro for my mage that do these:
    1 click and the macro will put the target on focus and sheep him, after that, another 1 click will poly that focused target
    and 2 click simultaneously will ignore the focused target and sheep my current target
    or a better solution where i can sheep MC'ed party member and sheep another one after the MC is gone without having to remove the focus manually?

Quote Originally Posted by justf0rnow View Post
    does anyone have a macro for my mage that do these:
    1 click and the macro will put the target on focus and sheep him, after that, another 1 click will poly that focused target
    and 2 click simultaneously will ignore the focused target and sheep my current target
    or a better solution where i can sheep MC'ed party member and sheep another one after the MC is gone without having to remove the focus manually?
    Try one like this:
    Code:
    #showtooltip Polymorph
    /clearfocus
    /focus [@mouseover,nodead,harm]
    /cast [@party1,harm][@party2,harm][@party3,harm][@party4,harm][@party5,harm][@focus,exists,nodead][@mouseover,nodead,harm][]Polymorph
    /petfollow
    If you use a mouseover to sheep it will save it to your focus, then you can mouseover your focus frame if you wish to resheep it, otherwise if you cast the spell without a mouseover it will sheep your current target as long as there are no MC'd party members. The petfollow is something I added if you use this macro later on at 85 pvp as frost, it will pull your Water Elemental away to safety so it won't get killed.

Hello !
    With some mates when we slack after raid we play with the /rand 1000 and the goal is to do 1000 or 1
    Is it possible with a script that say "Win" in raid canal when 1000 or 1 is done.

Sorry for my poor english, I hope you understand me

Is it possible to write a macro that behaves like a cast-sequence macro but with equipment rather than abilities? I'm looking for one button I can press to rotate through a number of tabards I wear on a daily basis.
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

I'm looking for a button to change a keybind. I know that you can go into the key bindings menu and swap things around so that tab targets friendly players instead of enemies - I want to be able to swap back and forth with a macro click instead of hitting escape, clicking the menu, scrolling down, etc. I heal with mouseovers and keybinds, but that leaves me pretty much useless if I have to heal and move at the same time. I'd like to be able to run toward whoever needs heals during a movement phase, tab-target them, and hit whatever instant cast button I have handy on the way by. When I can go back to standing still, I want tab to go back to targetting enemies.

Ideally as a healer you are better off showing friendly nameplates, and then using mouseover macros and healing by hovering over their nameplate.
    But you can assign separate keybinds to enemy and to friendly tabbing. Like tab and shift-tab.
    There is no way that i know of that you can somehow toggle the function from one to the other. Your options are use modifiers or separate keys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kombucha View Post
    Is it possible to write a macro that behaves like a cast-sequence macro but with equipment rather than abilities? I'm looking for one button I can press to rotate through a number of tabards I wear on a daily basis.
    yes i believe you can (i'll have to get in game to test it out for certainty)
    the easiest way is to make equipment sets if you are changing several items and link those equiptment sets into the macro just as you would a spell

the macro should read
    (if the sets are called SET1, SET2, SET3...)
    (if its just tabards replace "SET#" with the tabard's name)

Code:
    /Castsequence reset=shift SET1, SET2, SET3
    without testing that though i'm only like 6/10 sure it'll work

if all else fails something like this might work

Code:
    /equiptset [equipped:SET3] SET1; [equipped:SET1] SET2; [equipped:SET2] SET3
    that will cycle but it will be longer so... try the castsequence first when i get home from work i'll try it myself to check for you

---------- Post added 2012-03-13 at 09:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sedivy View Post
    Ideally as a healer you are better off showing friendly nameplates, and then using mouseover macros and healing by hovering over their nameplate.
    But you can assign separate keybinds to enemy and to friendly tabbing. Like tab and shift-tab.
    There is no way that i know of that you can somehow toggle the function from one to the other. Your options are use modifiers or separate keys.
    there is a script you can run which will switch it i believe, but what that script would be i'm not entirely sure
    also as you said its actually easier to use a modifier or separate key
    with a button that toggles between friendly and enemy tab targeting he would have to push an extra button when tab targeting which honestly would take longer in the "healing on the go" situation that the first poster described

---------- Post added 2012-03-13 at 09:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    For it to do all three of those things you would need a keyboard or button modifier for at least one.
    Code:
    #showtooltip Spell Reflection
    /equip [btn:2] 2HNAME
    /equip 1 HNAME
    /cast [worn:shields]Spell Reflection
    /stopmacro [worn:shields]
    /equip SHIELDNAME
    Hitting it once will equip your sword and shield, hitting it again will spell reflect, and then rightclicking will put the 2 hander back. You can also use a keyboard modifier like [mod:shift] to do the 2h, just change the [btn:2] part.
    would this be a simpler macro:
    (with the 2Hand equiptment set named DPS and the 1hand+ shield named TANK)
    Code:
    /equipset [worn:shields] DPS; TANK
    /cast [worn:shields] Spell Reflection
    not sure it would work though

---------- Post added 2012-03-13 at 09:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Thakah View Post
    Hello !
    With some mates when we slack after raid we play with the /rand 1000 and the goal is to do 1000 or 1
    Is it possible with a script that say "Win" in raid canal when 1000 or 1 is done.

Sorry for my poor english, I hope you understand me
    not without an addon
    Last edited by McSpriest; 2012-03-14 at 02:09 AM.

It would seem neither of those solutions work :x
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi, I need a macro that casts Ice Block when I press 2, and removes it when I press shift:2.

Cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloodanis View Post
    Damn casuals and their vending machines. Back in my day, We had to go all the way from Orgrimmar to Desolace to pick up chips from the store. we had to do an extensive attunement quest to get into the store and we had to assemble 39 other people to fight the many other trash mobs, i mean trash food, to get to the chip isle. Oh and most of us couldn't even afford our epic car mount to drive there, we had to settle for our 60% bike mounts.