Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Somewowguy View Post
    Im lookin for a macro that puts me in def stance, activates shield wall, and shield block.
    #showtooltip
    /cast [nostance:2] defensive stance
    /cast shield wall
    /cast shield block

I'm not sure if it works, but it should do.

Also need one for going into def stance, disarm, then back to battle stance, if that possible?
    /castsequence disarm, battle stance

Again unsure.
    Hope it helps, please reply saying if it did, or did not, work. Thanks!

You probably have to bash them a few times because of global cooldowns.

Deleted
    Hey. Im an arms warrior. Im lookin for a macro that puts me in def stance, activates shield wall, and shield block.
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence shield wall, shield block, battle stance
    Also need one for going into def stance, disarm, then back to battle stance, if that possible?
    Code:
    /castsequence disarm, battle stance
    What Godsk wrote should work as well, I just added the switching back to battle stance in the first macro.

Hello.

I'm looking for a macro that casts pw shield on player's in range without me losing my target. (for Battlegrounds/Arena)

Right now I'm using the following Macro.

/targetfriendplayer
    /cast Power Word: Shield
    /targetlasttarget

The Problem with above macro is that half of the time pw shield gets casted on myself instead of the person standing next to me.
    Last edited by Scooby Dooby Doo; 2012-06-21 at 01:48 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriat View Post
    Hello.

I'm looking for a macro that casts pw shield on player's in range without me losing my target. (for Battlegrounds/Arena)

/targetfriendplayer
    /targetlasttarget

The Problem with above macro is that half of the time pw shield gets casted on myself instead of the person standing next to me.
    There isn't really any reliable way to target the nearest friendly, /targetfriendplayer is pretty buggy and will rarely target who you want it too. The macro you are using is pretty much the best I can think of.

But for arena's I'd suggest using [@party1/2/3...] (the number being their position in the arena group), or mouseovers.

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:shift,@party1,nodead][mod:ctrl,@party2,nodead][@party3,nodead]Power Word: Shield
    Quick example, not 100% if that would work, can't try it out right now.
    Last edited by mmoc161c352136; 2012-06-21 at 07:13 AM.

Deleted
    Hello.

/targetfriendplayer
    /targetlasttarget

Moriat, what will you use the macro for PvP or raiding? And in which situations?

Deleted
    Moriat, what will you use the macro for PvP or raiding? And in which situations?
    Can't answer the situation part, but in bg's it's pretty much impossible to make a reliable macro that casts on the nearest target (I don't call /targetfriendplayer reliable).

Quote Originally Posted by Godsk View Post
    Hello.

I'm using the macro for Battlegrounds and 2v2 Arena.
    Also my similar Flash Heal/Pom macro seems to work most of the time.

Code:
    /targetfriendplayer
    /castsequence Flash Heal
    /cast Prayer of Mending
    /targetlasttarget
    Last edited by Scooby Dooby Doo; 2012-06-21 at 01:23 PM.

Deleted
    Code:
    /targetfriendplayer
    /castsequence Flash Heal
    /cast Prayer of Mending
    /targetlasttarget
    That macro doesn't really make alot of sense, the way it is set now it should always cast flash heal and never PoM.

for a castsequence it should be
    Code:
    /targetfriendplayer
    /castsequence Flash Heal, Prayer of Mending
    /targetlasttarget

Deleted
    Hey guys, so I am preparing my frost mage for arenas. I have f4 to target arena player 1, f5 for AP2 and f6 for AP3. I want a macro that:
    - When I press f4 targets arena player 1;
    - When I press Shift + f4 casts counterspell on arena player 1;
    - When I press Ctrl + f4 casts polymorph on arena player 1;
    - When I press Alt + f4 casts fire blast on arena player 1;

Is this even possible? Thank you :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Suneca View Post
    I want a macro that:

As far as I know that's the only thing you can't add in that one macro.

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /target [nomod] arena1
    /cast [@arena1,nodead,mod:shift] counterspell;[@arena1,nodead,mod:ctrl]polymorph;[@arena1,nodead,mod:alt]fire blast
    (Haven't actually been able to try this myself, but it -should- work I think.)

It'll always target arena player 1 though, since I don't know a way to make /target react to modifiers, or if that's even possible.
    Should be working perfect now.

Edit: The /target part might actually not work at all. Think I fixed it. I really should think things more through before posting.
    Last edited by mmoc161c352136; 2012-06-21 at 09:58 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by madorable View Post
    As far as I know that's the only thing you can't add in that one macro.

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /target [nomod] arena1
    /cast [@arena1,nodead,mod:shift] counterspell;[@arena1,nodead,mod:ctrl]polymorph;[@arena1,nodead,mod:alt]fire blast
    (Haven't actually been able to try this myself, but it -should- work I think.)

It'll always target arena player 1 though, since I don't know a way to make /target react to modifiers, or if that's even possible.
    Should be working perfect now.

Edit: The /target part might actually not work at all. Think I fixed it. I really should think things more through before posting.
    Thank you so much! =)

I am looking a macro that will automatically target the nearest harmful target and cast SWD.

Also, I was wondering if there was a mod around that would give me some sort of alert when Polymorph was being cast on me and then showed how long the cast had left
    Last edited by Eiffel; 2012-06-22 at 01:05 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Suneca View Post
    Hey guys, so I am preparing my frost mage for arenas. I have f4 to target arena player 1, f5 for AP2 and f6 for AP3. I want a macro that:

The proposed macro should work fine, except for the mod:alt part, if you have a windows PC. Alt F4 is taken.

http://www.wowbash.com/images/1267012809.jpg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tearor View Post
    The proposed macro should work fine, except for the mod:alt part, if you have a windows PC. Alt F4 is taken.

http://www.wowbash.com/images/1267012809.jpg
    I can't believe I forgot that >.<

I am looking a macro that will automatically target the nearest harmful target and cast SWD.
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /targetenemy
    /cast shadow word: death
    It's pretty much the same as pressing tab before attacking, so it isn't the most reliable thing out there

Also, I was wondering if there was a mod around that would give me some sort of alert when Polymorph was being cast on me and then showed how long the cast had left
    Can't help you with that.

Deleted
    I'm using the macro for Battlegrounds and 2v2 Arena.
    Also my similar Flash Heal/Pom macro seems to work most of the time.
    For arena:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@party1] Power Word: Shield

The flash heal / PoM one:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence [@party1]  Flash Heal, Prayer of Mending

Note: If you are doing lots of BGs with your arena partner, exchange "arena1" with his/her name, then it will work in BGs, and any other place, as well.

For BGs I would rather recommend you mouseover macros, simply hover your mouse over the one you want to shield (on either the raid frames or "in person" or whichever spell and click your binding.

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover,help] Power Word: Shield

Hope it helps.
    Last edited by lawomous; 2012-06-23 at 07:16 PM.

Deleted
    The flash heal / PoM one:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence [@arena1]  Flash Heal, Prayer of Mending
    I'm probably completely wrong here, but isn't [@arena1] the first member of the enemy team?
    Shouldn't that be [@group1] as well?

Deleted
    That's correct. "arenaX" refers to arena enemies. "groupX" refers to group members.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    That's correct. "arenaX" refers to arena enemies. "groupX" refers to group members.
    Arena1 was a mistake sorry it should be party1, not group1. :-) At least that's how it was when I played.

Deleted
    Arena1 was a mistake sorry it should be party1, not group1. :-) At least that's how it was when I played.
    Right, just did some testing and it's indeed [party1], [group] is for checking if you are in a group
    Code:
    /cast [group] Power Word: Fortitude;Shadow Protection
    for example. (Can also use [group:party] or [group:raid] to check if you are in a party or raid group)

Slightly more on topic, you should probably edit the macro you made earlier then, since right now it isn't working. ;>

Deleted
    Err, yeah. I'm stupid.