i saw this picture on the horde side of mop on the skyfire b4 you go into mop and its a cluster****
    i see that u couldn't fine the quest giver. and my server is over populated and all so what the macro to interact with him

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by padort1 View Post
    i saw this picture on the horde side of mop on the skyfire b4 you go into mop and its a cluster****
    i see that u couldn't fine the quest giver. and my server is over populated and all so what the macro to interact with him
    Go to your keybindings menu, there you can find "interact with target". Bind this to a key.

Then, you can either just write this line in chat (or into a macro if you prefer):

/tar Name of that NPC

Enter this line or push the macro to target the npc, press your keybound button to interact.

Been trying to make a macro to cast Lightning Bolt at my focus if I have one and it's hostile, or if I don't have one or it's friendly to cast it at my current target but I just can't get it right.

Ayuda por favor!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erinis View Post
    Been trying to make a macro to cast Lightning Bolt at my focus if I have one and it's hostile, or if I don't have one or it's friendly to cast it at my current target but I just can't get it right.

Ayuda por favor!
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@focus, harm, nodead][] Lightning Bolt

Quote Originally Posted by Tearor View Post
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@focus, harm, nodead][] Lightning Bolt
    Thanks

(10)

Hey all, trying to save some action bar space by macroing two abilities into one button, but can't seem to get it the way I want.

In English: Cast Glaive Toss (15s CD) every time it's off CD, cast Arcane Shot otherwise.

I've got a feeling it can't be done, but can't hurt to ask.
    Last edited by Naplam; 2012-09-27 at 12:24 AM.
    Thank you to Serrin for the signature!
    PC Stuffs: i7-4790K | Z97X-SLI | 16GB DDR3-1866 | GTX-780 | 256GB Samsung EVO | 1TB WD Blue | SuperNOVA 650 Gold | Fractal r4 Blackout | Dark Rock Pro 3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naplam View Post
    Hey all, trying to save some action bar space by macroing two abilities into one button, but can't seem to get it the way I want.

In English: Cast Glaive Toss (15s CD) every time it's off CD, cast Arcane Shot otherwise.

I've got a feeling it can't be done, but can't hurt to ask.
    Your feeling was right. A macro can't detect if an ability is off cooldown.

i need a macro for rogue , it should :
    if enough energy do mutilate, otherwise atack . I found myself when switching targets spam muti , but before i have enough energy i just stand there :| so wasting quite some seconds .
    I tryed :
    #showtooltop
    /cast Mutilate
    /stopcasting
    /startattack unitid

that and without unitid ... Tho it doesnt actually work :/ should i replace unitid with target or smthing ? i know it shouldnt be anything rlly rlly hard tho i cant figure it out , so if anyone cba help .

Thanks a lot !

You don't need to stop casting, you're not casting anything.

I use the below macro for the same purpose:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast Mutilate
    /startattack

okay ill try it ... tho i have the one for pick pocketing ... and then opener , so it had pick pocket stopcasting then opener , thought it may be needed here .

Anyway ill try yours , thanks a lot ! hope it works

Deleted
    Hey guys, I am looking for a single target spam macro for my ret paladin. Most macro's are outdated because of the new patch.

Im having some issues with using macros to Safeguard my war banners as a warrior.

My normal safeguard macro for players is:
    /cast [target=playername] Safeguard
    And I have had no problems with that ever whether its safeguard or any other ability.

However this isnt working for the war banners and I dont know why. Basically what im looking for is being able to safeguard my banner without untargeting my target. Also, if theres any way to make the safeguard macro universal to both banners (maybe 2 /cast's in the macro) that would be huge for me.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    so i have a cast sequence macro for my Nature Swiftness/healing touch, but it keeps popping me out of bear form when I use it.

Could some one help me out here by chance?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by silentkillin View Post
    so i have a cast sequence macro for my Nature Swiftness/healing touch, but it keeps popping me out of bear form when I use it.

Could some one help me out here by chance?
    If it's only to be used when in casterform you can just add [nostance] after the /castsequence.
    If you want a more detailed answer you'll have to be a bit more specific with in which forms you want it to be castable.

Edit: Scrap pretty much everything I said, wasn't aware of the new nature's swiftness, sounds more like a bug.
    Last edited by mmoc161c352136; 2012-09-29 at 03:51 AM.

Deleted
    I was wondering for if it would be possible to macro Jab and Expel Harm together, triggering the Expel Harm cast whenever It's off cooldown ,tried with castsequence, reset=1 but it only resets the sequence when I don't press it, need something spammable. Is this possible?

edit: explaining in bit more depth, Jab has no cooldown, Expel harm has 15sec cooldown, Is it possible to make pressing the button to reset the castsequence even if the spell was not cast?

Also sort-of managed to get it work by continuing the cast sequence with the spell with no cooldown again after the spell with the cooldown, but this was.. highly unpractical.

- Also would love if there was a macro for casting Provoke on the Black Ox Statue without losing current target.
    Last edited by mmoc8ecf0a3307; 2012-09-28 at 08:51 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonaire View Post
    I was wondering for if it would be possible to macro Jab and Expel Harm together, triggering the Expel Harm cast whenever It's off cooldown ,tried with castsequence, reset=1 but it only resets the sequence when I don't press it, need something spammable. Is this possible?

edit: explaining in bit more depth, Jab has no cooldown, Expel harm has 15sec cooldown, Is it possible to make pressing the button to reset the castsequence even if the spell was not cast?
    Not possible as far as I'm aware

Also would love if there was a macro for casting Provoke on the Black Ox Statue without losing current target.
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@black ox statue] provoke
    ?
    Don't have a monk so can't test it.

Also sort-of managed to get it work by continuing the cast sequence with the spell with no cooldown again after the spell with the cooldown, but this was.. highly unpractical.

I think you're better off just using a modifier or a completely different bind for it all together.
    Last edited by mmoc161c352136; 2012-09-28 at 09:06 PM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would like the cast seq macro for bear for nature's swiftness and healing touch if possible

10+ Year Old Account
    I have this fantastic idea that my current mod knowledge fails to make function! Basically:

- if in combat, no modifiers, use Dire Beast.
    - if in combat, modifier shift, belt tinker.
    - any situation, modifier ctrl, cloak tinker.
    - none of the above, Mount.

It may just be that it is late for me atm, but the only thing I can figure out on my own is to end with ';Imperial Quilen.'
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [mod:ctrl] 15; [mod:shift,combat] 6; [combat] Dire Beast; Imperial Quilen

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks! Always great to free up button-space :P

Edit: Tested, and working like a charm! ^^
    Last edited by Calzaeth; 2012-09-30 at 09:39 AM.
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P