I've heard of something called AHK, can someone give me some information how to set one up? Specifically for a Ret Paladins so that it eats Art of War procs when they happen.

Hey Guys,
    I am looking for a macro, which cancels Spinning Crane kick an interrupts my target in just one click not 2 clicks, like

/cancelaura Spinning Crane Kick
    /cast Spear Hand Strike

but this does not work with one click i have to push the button twice.

Is this possible.
    Sorry for my bad english

Code:
    /stopcasting
    /cast Spear Hand Strike
    Should work. What you have should have worked as well, but this is more universal.

Nope both macros do not work with a single click, however they both work if you press the key twice, but that is not what i wanted.

I think it has to do with the client not "realizing" that SCK is no longer up until after the macro finishes executing. SHS would be castable from a server PoV, but never gets sent because the client still thinks it's not usable because of SCK.

It's an annoying little issue that currently inhibits a few spells (druids trying to macro NS in feral forms will know what I mean).
    UI & AddOns expert | Interface & Macros moderator - My work

Hey i wanna make a castsequence macro that does this; Do Thrash then Swipe and reset after 14 seconds back to Thrash

/castsequence reset=15/combat/target Thrash, Swipe,

Got that at the moment but it just reset back to thrash after the first swipe, dont know if it's even possible to make a macro like this but would be nice if i could get an answer

Quote Originally Posted by Hotic View Post
    Hey i wanna make a castsequence macro that does this; Do Thrash then Swipe and reset after 14 seconds back to Thrash

/castsequence reset=15/combat/target Thrash, Swipe,

Got that at the moment but it just reset back to thrash after the first swipe, dont know if it's even possible to make a macro like this but would be nice if i could get an answer
    Your only real option is to add a bunch of Swipes, but even then it won't reset as you would like. Instead, it will reset 15s after the last push.

Macros can't play the game for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    Your only real option is to add a bunch of Swipes, but even then it won't reset as you would like. Instead, it will reset 15s after the last push.

Macros can't play the game for you.
    Yeah i did that and it kind of work like i want to so^^
    Just wanted it to be one button instead of two, i know im lazy :P

Is it possible to create a macro for the talents such as i'd be able to have 1 button on my bar for each talent tier. As an example, i'm a Monk. The level 30 talents are Chi Wave, Zen Sphere, and Chi Burst. would there be a way to have a macro that would have all 3 spells within, but cast the one that you currently have talented?

Quote Originally Posted by Thorror View Post
    Is it possible to create a macro for the talents such as i'd be able to have 1 button on my bar for each talent tier. As an example, i'm a Monk. The level 30 talents are Chi Wave, Zen Sphere, and Chi Burst. would there be a way to have a macro that would have all 3 spells within, but cast the one that you currently have talented?
    #showtooltip
    /cast Chi Wave
    /cast Zen Sphere
    /cast Chi Burst

Dont know if it will show the correct tooltip tho but that will work as one button, maybe someone else got a better macro than that

Quote Originally Posted by Thorror View Post
    From one page back:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    Code:
    /use Holy Prism
    /use Light's Hammer
    /use Execution Sentence
    /run local G=GetSpellInfo SetMacroSpell("t90", G"Holy Prism" or G"Light's Hammer" or G"Execution Sentence")
    You'll have to hit the macro once after changing talents for the macro icon to change.

Alternative methods:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6147396102#2
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/talentmacros
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/talentspellmacro
    Quote Originally Posted by madorable View Post
    Important little detail, you'll need to change the "t90" in that macro to the name of your macro. (Or change the name of your macro to t90)
    Just adapt it to your needs.

I'm looking for a macro that will:

Mail my banker (toon name "Banker") all the gold on my character

Here are a couple resources that might help.

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by HunterSalty View Post

Thanks in advance!
    Code:
    /run local amount=GetMoney() SetSendMailMoney(amount-30) SendMail("Banker", amount/10000 .. " gold attached", "")
    I've never used mail or money functions before, but given the resources from wowprogramming, this should do the job. You need to be at an open mailbox for the macro to work.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterSalty View Post

Thanks in advance!
    Treeston made addon for that GoldCap

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

I have a problem with this macro
    #showtooltip
    /use 10 (engineering gloves)
    /cast Lightning Bolt

The problem is that when I spam Lightning Bolt even though my gloves are ready I see them get highlighted but it skips to activat them and just casts Lightning Bolt instead. Sometimes it works if I slow down my spamming on the macro, but then again after the cooldown is ready again it wont activate unless I manually click the keybinding for my gloves. Am I doing something wrong? Any help would be great!

Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    Code:
    /run local amount=GetMoney() SetSendMailMoney(amount-30) SendMail("Banker", amount/10000 .. " gold attached", "")
    I've never used mail or money functions before, but given the resources from wowprogramming, this should do the job. You need to be at an open mailbox for the macro to work.
    Thank you Sakpoth!!!

Quote Originally Posted by frallan123 View Post
    I have a problem with this macro
    #showtooltip
    /use 10 (engineering gloves)
    /cast Lightning Bolt

The problem is that when I spam Lightning Bolt even though my gloves are ready I see them get highlighted but it skips to activat them and just casts Lightning Bolt instead. Sometimes it works if I slow down my spamming on the macro, but then again after the cooldown is ready again it wont activate unless I manually click the keybinding for my gloves. Am I doing something wrong? Any help would be great!
    I think it is a latency issue and/or with the spell queuing system. There is no time between the casts. You could try disabling the spell queuing. Or maybe macro it to lava burst, because you won't be able to spam it like you do with lightning bolt but don't lose much uptime.

Just wondering right now - thought of a macro during commuting to work, and couldn't get my head around it how to do it - can't test atm, just sharing my thoughts.

What I want is a macro for Havoc (WL spell). If I have a focus, I want to cast Havoc on it, if not, then on my last target (and if that doesn't exist use it normally, but I don't even get that far).

So what I want would be something like

/cast [@focus, harm][@lasttarget, harm][] Havoc

or

/cast [@focus, harm] Havoc
    /stopmacro [focusexists]
    /targetlasttarget
    /cast Havoc
    /targetlasttarget

But I (think I) know the bold conditions don't exist.
    Any input?
    No point mentioning these bats, I thought. The poor bastard will see them soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Tearor View Post
    /cast [@focus, harm] Havoc
    /stopmacro [@focus,exists]
    /targetlasttarget
    /cast Havoc
    /targetlasttarget
    That ought to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Jigain View Post
    That ought to work.
    I didn't know /stopmacro worked with that. Will try asap, thanks!
    Is there a specific reason why there isn't a @lasttarget conditional and one has to work around it all the time with /targetlasttarget?
    No point mentioning these bats, I thought. The poor bastard will see them soon enough.