Quote Originally Posted by Thorror View Post
    Is it possible to create a macro for the talents such as i'd be able to have 1 button on my bar for each talent tier. As an example, i'm a Monk. The level 30 talents are Chi Wave, Zen Sphere, and Chi Burst. would there be a way to have a macro that would have all 3 spells within, but cast the one that you currently have talented?
    From one page back:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    Code:
    /use Holy Prism
    /use Light's Hammer
    /use Execution Sentence
    /run local G=GetSpellInfo SetMacroSpell("t90", G"Holy Prism" or G"Light's Hammer" or G"Execution Sentence")
    You'll have to hit the macro once after changing talents for the macro icon to change.

Alternative methods:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6147396102#2
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/talentmacros
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/talentspellmacro
    Quote Originally Posted by madorable View Post
    Important little detail, you'll need to change the "t90" in that macro to the name of your macro. (Or change the name of your macro to t90)
    Just adapt it to your needs.

I'm looking for a macro that will:

Mail my banker (toon name "Banker") all the gold on my character

Here are a couple resources that might help.

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by HunterSalty View Post

Thanks in advance!
    Code:
    /run local amount=GetMoney() SetSendMailMoney(amount-30) SendMail("Banker", amount/10000 .. " gold attached", "")
    I've never used mail or money functions before, but given the resources from wowprogramming, this should do the job. You need to be at an open mailbox for the macro to work.

Thanks in advance!
    Treeston made addon for that GoldCap

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Deleted
    I have a problem with this macro
    #showtooltip
    /use 10 (engineering gloves)
    /cast Lightning Bolt

The problem is that when I spam Lightning Bolt even though my gloves are ready I see them get highlighted but it skips to activat them and just casts Lightning Bolt instead. Sometimes it works if I slow down my spamming on the macro, but then again after the cooldown is ready again it wont activate unless I manually click the keybinding for my gloves. Am I doing something wrong? Any help would be great!

Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    Code:
    /run local amount=GetMoney() SetSendMailMoney(amount-30) SendMail("Banker", amount/10000 .. " gold attached", "")
    I've never used mail or money functions before, but given the resources from wowprogramming, this should do the job. You need to be at an open mailbox for the macro to work.
    Thank you Sakpoth!!!

Quote Originally Posted by frallan123 View Post
    I have a problem with this macro
    #showtooltip
    /use 10 (engineering gloves)
    /cast Lightning Bolt

The problem is that when I spam Lightning Bolt even though my gloves are ready I see them get highlighted but it skips to activat them and just casts Lightning Bolt instead. Sometimes it works if I slow down my spamming on the macro, but then again after the cooldown is ready again it wont activate unless I manually click the keybinding for my gloves. Am I doing something wrong? Any help would be great!
    I think it is a latency issue and/or with the spell queuing system. There is no time between the casts. You could try disabling the spell queuing. Or maybe macro it to lava burst, because you won't be able to spam it like you do with lightning bolt but don't lose much uptime.

Deleted
    Just wondering right now - thought of a macro during commuting to work, and couldn't get my head around it how to do it - can't test atm, just sharing my thoughts.

What I want is a macro for Havoc (WL spell). If I have a focus, I want to cast Havoc on it, if not, then on my last target (and if that doesn't exist use it normally, but I don't even get that far).

So what I want would be something like

/cast [@focus, harm][@lasttarget, harm][] Havoc

or

/cast [@focus, harm] Havoc
    /stopmacro [focusexists]
    /targetlasttarget
    /cast Havoc
    /targetlasttarget

But I (think I) know the bold conditions don't exist.
    Any input?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tearor View Post
    /cast [@focus, harm] Havoc
    /stopmacro [@focus,exists]
    /targetlasttarget
    /cast Havoc
    /targetlasttarget
    That ought to work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigain View Post
    That ought to work.
    I didn't know /stopmacro worked with that. Will try asap, thanks!
    Is there a specific reason why there isn't a @lasttarget conditional and one has to work around it all the time with /targetlasttarget?

Deleted
    I've been having some trouble with my arena1,2,3 cast macro's. I want it to cast the spell at the arena target and at my current target if the arena target doesnt exist. So far I have /cast [target=arena3,exists][] spell. This works like a charm in arena's and pve, but somehow it doesnt work inside battlegrounds. Does anybody know a macro that works?

Okay, I'm making a healing monk and I exclusively heal thru keybindings and mouseover macros, plus I want to use melee attacks Jab/Expel Harm/Tiger Palm to generate cha when i can. I typically have a mob targeted during combat.

I need a macro that when I hit the keybinding it casts a healing spell (help) on my mouseover target, and if I use a modifier it attacks my target with a Harm spell.

This is what I've been trying to get work, but the attack doesn't work, at least on the training dummy

#showtooltip Renewing Mist
    /cast [@mouseover,nomodifier,help] Renewing Mist;
    [@target,modifier,harm,exists] Jab

Quote Originally Posted by BugNuggets View Post
    Okay, I'm making a healing monk and I exclusively heal thru keybindings and mouseover macros, plus I want to use melee attacks Jab/Expel Harm/Tiger Palm to generate cha when i can. I typically have a mob targeted during combat.

I need a macro that when I hit the keybinding it casts a healing spell (help) on my mouseover target, and if I use a modifier it attacks my target with a Harm spell.

This is what I've been trying to get work, but the attack doesn't work, at least on the training dummy

#showtooltip Renewing Mist
    /cast [@mouseover,nomodifier,help] Renewing Mist;[@target,modifier,harm,exists] Jab
    It should work, check if it is on one line. Btw. the @target is not needed, because it will automatically cast it to your target if you don't specify it, and the exists and harm is neither because you don't have any other option to cast at.
    Code:
    /cast [@mouseover,nomod,help] Renewing Mist;[mod] Jab
    Last edited by sshika; 2012-11-10 at 09:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sshika View Post
    It should work, check if it is on one line. Btw. the @target is not needed, because it will automatically cast it to your target if you don't specify it, and the exists and harm is neither because you don't have any other option to cast at.
    Code:
    /cast [@mouseover,nomod,help] Renewing Mist;[mod] Jab
    Even shorter:

Code:
    /cast [mod] Jab;[@mouseover,help] Renewing Mist

I'm looking for a macro to buy Justice Points (with Honor Points):

I've tried this but it doesn't work (no error message). This works for other items (i.e. Jeweler's Setting) but not Justice Points :/

Code:
    /run for i=1,GetMerchantNumItems() do local l=GetMerchantItemLink(i) if l then if l:find("Justice Points") then BuyMerchantItem(i, 1)end end end

I think the problem is that "Justice Points" appears on Wowhead as a currency, not an item. Additionally, it's a currency exchange (Honor for Justice) which might be another factor. So I think the macro will need to have something like BuyMerchantCurrency instead of BuyMerchantItem, I'm just not sure how to edit the macro.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    Even shorter:

Code:
    /cast [mod] Jab;[@mouseover,help] Renewing Mist
    This shouldnt work, because if you press no modifier and have no mouseover it won't use either ability

/use [mod]Jab; [@mouseover,help,exists][]Renewing Mist

I'm looking for a macro to buy Justice Points (with Honor Points):

I've tried this but it doesn't work (no error message). This works for other items (i.e. Jeweler's Setting) but not Justice Points :/

Code:
    /run for i=1,GetMerchantNumItems() do local l=GetMerchantItemLink(i) if l then if l:find("Justice Points") then BuyMerchantItem(i, 1)end end end

I think the problem is that "Justice Points" appears on Wowhead as a currency, not an item. Additionally, it's a currency exchange (Honor for Justice) which might be another factor. So I think the macro will need to have something like BuyMerchantCurrency instead of BuyMerchantItem, I'm just not sure how to edit the macro.
    You can't get the item link of justice points, use GetMerchantItemInfo(), and you can't specify the amount you want to buy.
    Code:
    /run for i=1,GetMerchantNumItems() do local l=GetMerchantItemInfo(i) if l then if l:find("Justice Points") then BuyMerchantItem(i)end end end

Hello guys
    a simple question. I'm trying to create a macro to merge some spells because I have some "physiological" difficulties with the keyboard (nothing serious but enough annoying to create me problems during the raids). The rotation of the moonkin is divided into two phases. My problem is during the first part. Too many buttons to press.
    Briefly... I would like to create a macro with a simple sequence, but within this sequence there's a spell with a cooldown (3 mins). So, if I use the macro when this spell is ready, everything works. But if the spell is on cooldown, the macro stops and doesn't continue.
    Question: is there a way (via scripts / variables) to ensure that the macro continues, however, even if a particular spell is not ready (cd)?
    It could be fine use the command /click ActionBotton# only for this spell or the macro execute only this command without continue with /castsequence?
    Any ideas or suggestions about this are welcome.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelothian View Post
    Hello guys
    a simple question. I'm trying to create a macro to merge some spells because I have some "physiological" difficulties with the keyboard (nothing serious but enough annoying to create me problems during the raids). The rotation of the moonkin is divided into two phases. My problem is during the first part. Too many buttons to press.
    Briefly... I would like to create a macro with a simple sequence, but within this sequence there's a spell with a cooldown (3 mins). So, if I use the macro when this spell is ready, everything works. But if the spell is on cooldown, the macro stops and doesn't continue.
    Question: is there a way (via scripts / variables) to ensure that the macro continues, however, even if a particular spell is not ready (cd)?
    It could be fine use the command /click ActionBotton# only for this spell or the macro execute only this command without continue with /castsequence?
    Thank you.
    I'm not sure if the reset function works for this, but you could try.
    Should be something like /castsequence reset=XX seconds Spell, spell, spell

So if your CD is 3 minutes, it should say 180 seconds, if I'm not completely retarded now.
    But as I said, I'm not sure if this will work in this case.
    I'm a kittycat

Quote Originally Posted by Thelothian View Post
    Hello guys
    Thank you.
    Not possible, if you need more key bindings try using modifiers (alt, shift, ctrl, whichever you like best)

Quote Originally Posted by chief View Post
    I'm not sure if the reset function works for this, but you could try.
    Should be something like /castsequence reset=XX seconds Spell, spell, spell

So if your CD is 3 minutes, it should say 180 seconds, if I'm not completely retarded now.
    But as I said, I'm not sure if this will work in this case.
    This will only reset it to the first spell after the macro isn't executed for XX seconds.
    Last edited by sshika; 2012-11-12 at 10:12 AM.