Im looking for a macro that can let me scroll out further then the maximum range. I currently use this:

/console cameraDistanceMaxFactor 2.3

The problem with this one is that I need to click it and scroll out everytime I log in. Is there a macro that saves this option? If not, are there addons?

Code:
    /use [form:1] Growl; Entangling Roots
    Here you can read more about the form conditional.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by dennisdkramer View Post
    as the other response said it is a prblem with the queueing system. All you have to do is add /use 10 to both ends ends

/use 10
    /use Lightning Bolt
    /use 10
    Hello, I have problems with this as well and adding another /use at the end didn't help me at all. I still get only Lightning Bolt casts when spamming this macro. There is apparently another way using /castsequence Trinket_Name, Lightning Bolt but I don't like this as castsequence is very clumsy and has a delay before it actually casts the spell. Is there some easy solution that I am missing?
    Shaman - Hunter - Monk - Druid - Warlock - DK - another Shaman - one more Shaman

Hey.

I'm trying to get a macro that casts kidney shot, but with a shift modifier cast crimson tempest.
    This is the kind of macro I'm currently using, but replacing rupture with crimson tempest doesn't work.

#showtooltip [nomod] Shiv; [mod:shift] Rupture
    /cast [nomod] Shiv; [mod:shift] Rupture
    /startattack
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

Tips?

Quote Originally Posted by Disgustipated View Post
    Hey.

I'm trying to get a macro that casts kidney shot, but with a shift modifier cast crimson tempest.
    This is the kind of macro I'm currently using, but replacing rupture with crimson tempest doesn't work.

#showtooltip [nomod] Shiv; [mod:shift] Rupture
    /cast [nomod] Shiv; [mod:shift] Rupture
    /startattack
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

Tips?
    I can't see anything wrong with that macro, perhaps you have some spelling errors? Anyhow, here's one that saves a few more characters
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [mod:shift]Crimson Tempest; Kidney Shot
    /startattack
    /run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

Hello guys,
    currently i'm using this macro:
    Code:
    #showtooltip Carrion Swarm
    /stopcasting
    /use [nostance] Metamorphosis
    /use Carrion Swarm
    BUT
    what i need is:
    a 1 button macro for carrion swarm.

if i'm in human form,
    meta + carrion swarm. Is possible in 1 global?

If i'm in meta form
    cast carrion swarm.

U helped a lot in the past, so thx in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by dunedains View Post
    Hello guys,
    Code:
    /stopcasting
    /use Carrion Swarm
    BUT
    what i need is:

if i'm in human form,

If i'm in meta form
    cast carrion swarm.

What you have already is about as good as you can get, you can't do it with a single click because by the time the macro comes to the line of casting Carrion Swarm is still hasn't registered that you've entered Metamorphosis and this wouldn't change with any changes to the macro. You simply have to double tap or spam the macro until you cast Carrion Swarm.

Quote Originally Posted by dunedains View Post
    Hello guys,
    Code:
    /stopcasting
    /use Carrion Swarm
    BUT
    what i need is:

if i'm in human form,

If i'm in meta form
    cast carrion swarm.

Your macro should work, and is exactly what you demand.
    But you have to spam it (press twice) to get the expected result because of the short delay of switching into demon form.

u are right..... IS working! I don't know why wasn't working before! Thx anyway!

Ok, from a few pages back we have a macro to use talent from the same tier depending on what we have at that time
    my question is: is there any way to make that macro to work with a modifier and show the tooltip?
    i want it for my warrior to use either dragon roar or shockwave without any modifier and piercing howl with alt modifier
    i tried this :

/use [nomod] shocwave
    /use [nomod] dragon roar
    /run local G=GetSpellInfo SetMacroSpell("t60", G"shockwave" or G"dragon roar")
    /cast [mod:alt] piercing howl

but didnt show the piercing howl tooltip, although it actually casted it.

''The Emperor protects''
    "Say hello to Mr Yellow" - Flame-Trooper Aongus Brostin

I'm new to macros and have no idea if this is possible, but i'm looking for a macro that automatically drops my healing sphere under me. AS a low level monk tank, the self healing is insane, but I hate having to keybind+click to make the sphere appear. is there any way around this? Many thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by calimmacil View Post
    Ok, from a few pages back we have a macro to use talent from the same tier depending on what we have at that time
    my question is: is there any way to make that macro to work with a modifier and show the tooltip?
    i want it for my warrior to use either dragon roar or shockwave without any modifier and piercing howl with alt modifier
    i tried this :

/use [nomod] shocwave
    /use [nomod] dragon roar
    /run local G=GetSpellInfo SetMacroSpell("t60", G"shockwave" or G"dragon roar")
    /cast [mod:alt] piercing howl

but didnt show the piercing howl tooltip, although it actually casted it.
    Would be really really annoying to do (and certainly wouldn't fit into a macro).

---------- Post added 2012-12-13 at 07:23 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by arisolo View Post
    I'm new to macros and have no idea if this is possible, but i'm looking for a macro that automatically drops my healing sphere under me. AS a low level monk tank, the self healing is insane, but I hate having to keybind+click to make the sphere appear. is there any way around this? Many thanks.
    No, not possible. Macros can't click the 3D world.
    UI & AddOns expert | Interface & Macros moderator - My work

2 questions:

I want to make a macro for Smite that has alt modifier for Holy Fire that i can use while mousing over my Grid targets.

And other one is macro for Penance on mouseover target (again mostly Grid frame) and with alt modifier it casts it on my mouseovers target (usually enemy).

Are those possible?

Quote Originally Posted by mixerii View Post
    2 questions:

I want to make a macro for Smite that has alt modifier for Holy Fire that i can use while mousing over my Grid targets.

And other one is macro for Penance on mouseover target (again mostly Grid frame) and with alt modifier it casts it on my mouseovers target (usually enemy).

Are those possible?
    Do you want Smite/Holy Fire on your target or your mouseover's target? If you want it on your target, simply remove the @mouseovertarget part.
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [@mouseovertarget,mod:alt,harm] Holy Fire; [@mouseovertarget,harm][] Smite
    You say your mouseover usually targets an enemy, what do you want it to do if it doesn't?

If mouseovertarget is friendly, casts on mouseover even with alt pressed:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [@mouseovertarget,mod:alt,harm][@mouseover,help,nodead][] Penance
    Casts on mouseovertarget, no matter what affiliation, when alt is pressed. If mouseover does not have a target it casts on mouseover:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [@mouseovertarget,mod:alt,exists][@mouseover,help,nodead][] Penance
    Casts on mouseovertarget, no matter what affiliation, when alt is pressed. Macro casts nothing if mouseover does not have a target when alt is pressed:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [@mouseovertarget,mod:alt][@mouseover,help,nodead][] Penance
    Casts on mouseovertarget only if it's an enemy. Macro casts nothing if mouseover does not have a target when alt is pressed:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [@mouseovertarget,mod:alt,harm][@mouseover,help,nodead,nomod:alt][nomod:alt] Penance

Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I can't see anything wrong with that macro, perhaps you have some spelling errors? Anyhow, here's one that saves a few more characters
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [mod:shift]Crimson Tempest; Kidney Shot
    /startattack
    /run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
    Yours had the same effect as mine: kidney works, but when you hold down shift for a tempest it doesn't do anything.
    I can see the crimson tempest icon, I can click it while holding shift and it performs the attack.

I dunno man.

Narnia, in your wardrobe watching you sleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Disgustipated View Post
    Yours had the same effect as mine: kidney works, but when you hold down shift for a tempest it doesn't do anything.
    I can see the crimson tempest icon, I can click it while holding shift and it performs the attack.

I dunno man.
    Make sure shift+ that bind isn't bound to something else already.

Quote Originally Posted by madorable View Post
    Make sure shift+ that bind isn't bound to something else already.
    Additionally, remember num pad keys (usually bound to the naga) do not play nicely with shift.

hey, thanks for help.
    Do you want Smite/Holy Fire on your target or your mouseover's target? If you want it on your target, simply remove the @mouseovertarget part.
    Code:
    Ideally, i'd like it to use my mouseover's target as pimary, target as secondary.
    You say your mouseover usually targets an enemy, what do you want it to do if it doesn't?
    No no, sorry if i was unclear, my english is not perfect. What i mean is that my mouseover is usually on a party or raid member who targets enemy. I'd like to smite/hf his enemy and if i don't have such target than i'd like to smite/hf my target (assuming it is enemy). As third target if both conditions are untrue i'd like to smite my own mouseover enemy but that is less important.

2nd Penance macro is perfect, thanks!
    Last edited by mixerii; 2012-12-14 at 09:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mixerii View Post
    hey, thanks for help.
    Ideally, i'd like it to use my mouseover's target as pimary, target as secondary.

No no, sorry if i was unclear, my english is not perfect. What i mean is that my mouseover is usually on a party or raid member who targets enemy. I'd like to smite/hf his enemy and if i don't have such target than i'd like to smite/hf my target (assuming it is enemy). As third target if both conditions are untrue i'd like to smite my own mouseover enemy but that is less important.

2nd Penance macro is perfect, thanks!
    #showtooltip
    /use [@mouseovertarget,mod:alt,harm][@target,mod:alt,harm][@mouseover,mod:alt,harm]Holy Fire; [@mouseovertarget,harm][@target,harm][@mouseover,harm] Smite

#showtooltip
    /use [@mouseovertarget,mod:alt,harm][@target,mod:alt,harm][@mouseover,mod:alt,harm]Holy Fire; [@mouseovertarget,harm][@target,harm][@mouseover,harm] Smite
    Thanks, works great. Tried making one myself but that's beyond my skills.

There is a minor issue with icon, it's set to questionmark when i don't have any targets, any way to make it work as usual?