/tar caller1
    /tar [dead][noexists]caller2
    /tar [dead][noexists]caller3
    /tar [dead][noexists]caller4
    /assist [exists]target
    /stopmacro [exists]
    /targetlasttarget
    Thanks, gonna try it out!

Hey, could someone help me to create macro, that allows me to swap between 2 armorsets with 1 button? Set names are "PVP" and "PVE''
    Also would like to know if its possible to make macro that shows somehow what friendly buff my pets dispelled/stole from enemy target. Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by annicep View Post
    Hey, could someone help me to create macro, that allows me to swap between 2 armorsets with 1 button? Set names are "PVP" and "PVE''
    Also would like to know if its possible to make macro that shows somehow what friendly buff my pets dispelled/stole from enemy target. Thanks in advance!
    Code:
    /equipset PVP
    Code:
    /equipset PVE
    You can probably do something with a modifier to make it one macro aswell though, not sure how :P I only use it to swap from 2hand -> shield/1hand in PvP on my warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    If you want to keybind it you'll need to use a modifier
    Code:
    /equipset [mod]PVP;PVE
    will equip the pvp set when pressing a mod (alt/ctrl/shift) and the pve set without mod. (just switch the words pve/pvp if you want it the other way round)

And if you click it you can use
    Code:
    /equipset [button:2]PVP;PVE
    Right clicking the button will equip the pvp set, left clicking will equip the pve one. (just switch the words pve/pvp if you want it the other way round)

Not possible.

Quote Originally Posted by madorable View Post
    If you want to keybind it you'll need to use a modifier
    Code:
    /equipset [mod]PVP;PVE
    will equip the pvp set when pressing a mod (alt/ctrl/shift) and the pve set without mod. (just switch the words pve/pvp if you want it the other way round)

And if you click it you can use
    Code:
    /equipset [button:2]PVP;PVE
    Right clicking the button will equip the pvp set, left clicking will equip the pve one. (just switch the words pve/pvp if you want it the other way round)

Not possible.
    Thanks man! I was thinking that its possible to make it similar to my spec change macro, one button on hidden actionbar that allows to swap between specs without modifiers, clicking is not an option.
    Code:
    /usetalents [spec:2] 1; 2
    Ill probably end up using modfier version if its not possible, since its really close to what i want. But if it is possible, id be really glad to have such macro. Merry Xmas all!

Deleted
    You could use [equipped:Item Name] with one of the items in your sets.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tearor View Post
    Not possible, macros cannot detect cooldowns.
    Nonono you didn't understand me i think.
    I simply want a macro like the following, but working!

#showtooltip Denounce
    /cast Holy Shock
    /cast Judgment
    /cast Hammer of Wrath
    /cast Denounce

That should be possible right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxx0rcist View Post

#showtooltip Denounce
    /cast Holy Shock
    /cast Judgment
    /cast Hammer of Wrath
    /cast Denounce

Quote Originally Posted by Tearor View Post
    Not possible, macros cannot detect cooldowns.
    He understood it fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Haxx0rcist View Post

#showtooltip Denounce
    /cast Holy Shock
    /cast Judgment
    /cast Hammer of Wrath
    /cast Denounce

This way everyone could just make a macro and spam it on every fight :P They disabled that back in TBC or Vanilla. Heck people even made ever lasting macros and just pushed it once and let it do the rotation for a couple of mins...
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    You could use [equipped:Item Name] with one of the items in your sets.
    Thanks! Worked! Im using [equipped:Wands]. I have a question, now i have wand for PVE and a dagger for PVP. What happens if i get a dagger for PVE? Macro stops working i guess. Or im missing smth here?

Deleted
    You can use the name of one of the items in your PvE set, I guess.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    hello guys, wondering if i can get a macro to work here for my feral druid. can i get a spammable macro where the first cast when not on CD is faerie fire and when it is on cd, it switches to mangle.

code:
    #showtooltip mangle
    /cast faerie fire
    /cast mangle
    doesnt work. i know im missing something in the code, not sure what. if this isnt possible i know i could use a modifier macro, which i know will work. hoping i can keep it to one button without the modifier though. thanks in advance!
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoGhost View Post
    hello guys, wondering if i can get a macro to work here for my feral druid. can i get a spammable macro where the first cast when not on CD is faerie fire and when it is on cd, it switches to mangle.
    No. Macros can't check CDs. When it hits an ability that's on CD, the macro stops. You can use a mod:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod] Faerie Fire; Mangle

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    No. Macros can't check CDs. When it hits an ability that's on CD, the macro stops. You can use a mod:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod] Faerie Fire; Mangle
    figured

i wanted to make it as think proof as possible, but thankyou for the info.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

Okay, trying to work with my nephew who just got the game. Since he is a unfamiliar with the game right now I wanted to put some macro's on his computer to help while playing in our group or even solo.

For group play I have this... (he is a pally)
    /castsequence reset=combat/6/[target=focustarget] Judgment,Crusader Strike
    /startattack

Is that right? The idea is to cast his judgment then crusader strike, resetting to the first if he don't press buttons or combat ends. He will always be fighting what my character has targeted and I have got a focus button for him to use.

Been awhile since I used a cast sequence, let alone modifiers I am a bit clueless what works now
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroWashu View Post
    Okay, trying to work with my nephew who just got the game. Since he is a unfamiliar with the game right now I wanted to put some macro's on his computer to help while playing in our group or even solo.

/startattack

Is that right? The idea is to cast his judgment then crusader strike, resetting to the first if he don't press buttons or combat ends. He will always be fighting what my character has targeted and I have got a focus button for him to use.

Been awhile since I used a cast sequence, let alone modifiers I am a bit clueless what works now
    A bit off topic, why not learn him to play the game and learn rotation/fcfse right away? :P

And as I've understood, macros cant detect CDs on abilities

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroWashu View Post

/startattack

Why should he want to cast judgment or crusader strike to the focus target and then attacking his current target?
    Anyway:
    Code:
    /castsequence [target=focus] reset=combat/6 Judgment, Crusader Strike
    /startattack
    As said before don't give him macros like that, getting used to these isn't as a good as you may think.
    And I don't think focus target is really needed as a pally in dungeons, it could confuse him.

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoGhost View Post

code:

doesnt work. i know im missing something in the code, not sure what. if this isnt possible i know i could use a modifier macro, which i know will work. hoping i can keep it to one button without the modifier though. thanks in advance!
    indeed macros cant detect cds. however i believe you could sort of achieve what you want through something like:

/castsequence reset=6 Faerie Fire, Mangle, Mangle, Mangle

The macro will basically go back to beginning after 6 seconds (which is the cd for ff iirc?) otherwise it'll go through the mangle spam. Simple add/remove mangles as needed. Hope it helps

Quote Originally Posted by badmagick View Post
    indeed macros cant detect cds. however i believe you could sort of achieve what you want through something like:

/castsequence reset=6 Faerie Fire, Mangle, Mangle, Mangle

The macro will basically go back to beginning after 6 seconds (which is the cd for ff iirc?) otherwise it'll go through the mangle spam. Simple add/remove mangles as needed. Hope it helps
    With this "castsequence macro" you could set up a whole rotation? Or just two spells?

Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    With this "castsequence macro" you could set up a whole rotation? Or just two spells?
    You can have multiple spells, theoretically a whole rotation but not on real circumstances (this game varies!).

reset=6 will occur after you didn't hit the macro for 6 seconds regardless of the spell/position.

Just use them separately.