I'd suggest the pet conditional, but you'll probably hit character limits depending on how many pets you want built in.

Also, /click does not accept modifiers as far as I know.

---------- Post added 2013-01-08 at 12:18 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by annicep View Post
    Hello again, could anyone help me with this?

For some reason my macro does not work. I want to activate my CD + on use trinket AND hands (engineering) with one button. It only activates trinket and cooldown.

Code:
    #showtooltip Dark Soul: Instability
    /use 13
    /use 10
    /cast Dark Soul: Instability
    On-use trinkets and the glove tinker put each other on CD for the duration of the effect.

I would like a macro that uses my synapses springs engineering enchant on my gloves and my beastial wrath at the same time and that shows the cd

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    I would like a macro that uses my synapses springs engineering enchant on my gloves and my beastial wrath at the same time and that shows the cd

Thanks in advance
    Code:
    #showtooltip Bestial Wrath
    /use 10
    /cast Bestial Wrath

I use this macro. It takes ore in my bag and puts it all in my guild bank in just a click or two.

#showtooltip Ghost Iron Ore
    /run for b=0,4 do for s=0,36 do l=GetContainerItemLink(b,s) if l and l:find("Ghost Iron Ore")then UseContainerItem(b,s) end end end

What i would like is one that grabs it out of my guild bank, and puts it in my bags.
    Does anyone know how to write a macro to do that?

Quote Originally Posted by Spinachsandwich View Post
    I use this macro. It takes ore in my bag and puts it all in my guild bank in just a click or two.

/run for b=0,4 do for s=0,36 do l=GetContainerItemLink(b,s) if l and l:find("Ghost Iron Ore")then UseContainerItem(b,s) end end end

What i would like is one that grabs it out of my guild bank, and puts it in my bags.
    Does anyone know how to write a macro to do that?
    You might try this (drycoded, untested, don't blame me if it blows up your computer - shouldn't, but you never know)
    Code:
    /run for b=0,GetNumGuildBankTabs() do for s=0,98 do l=GetGuildBankItemLink(b,s) if l and l:find("Ghost Iron Ore") then AutoStoreGuildBankItem(b,s) end end end
    Last edited by Taryble; 2013-01-10 at 01:36 AM. Reason: Edited to make b, s, and l locals -- Reverted, due to Treeston's comment below
    We have done the impossible, and that makes us mighty. - Sgt. Malcolm "Mal" Reynolds, Battle of Serenity Valley

for loop counters are automatically limited to the loop's scope.
    UI & AddOns expert | Interface & Macros moderator - My work

Good to know, I'll revert the edit then.
    We have done the impossible, and that makes us mighty. - Sgt. Malcolm "Mal" Reynolds, Battle of Serenity Valley

So I have a macro that goes as follows:

#showtooltip
    /cast [mod] Death Pact; Raise Dead

Is there a way to make it /say something only when I use it without a modifier?
    Call to arms, the trumpets sound
    Hand puppets storm the base, flags up now cannons rage
    All clowns head for the rear, slingshots fire to the air
    Toy horses start the charge, Robot chessmen standing guard
    Crossfire to the marionettes, Slip into the edge of death...

Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    So I have a macro that goes as follows:

#showtooltip

Is there a way to make it /say something only when I use it without a modifier?
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /stopmacro [mod]
    /say Say macros are annoying, btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
    You might try this (drycoded, untested, don't blame me if it blows up your computer - shouldn't, but you never know)
    Code:
    /run for b=0,GetNumGuildBankTabs() do for s=0,98 do l=GetGuildBankItemLink(b,s) if l and l:find("Ghost Iron Ore") then AutoStoreGuildBankItem(b,s) end end end

It works perfect, thank you very much for your help Taryble.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    I'd suggest the pet conditional, but you'll probably hit character limits depending on how many pets you want built in.

Also, /click does not accept modifiers as far as I know.

---------- Post added 2013-01-08 at 12:18 AM ----------

On-use trinkets and the glove tinker put each other on CD for the duration of the effect.
    Damn, forgot about that, thanks for reminder.

Another question.. Id like a script that allows me to move alternate power bar, i know there are many addons for it, but i try to avoid addons, have only few. I already have few scripts that i run every time i log in that changes my default UI a bit. I expect that there will be coordinates somewhere and ill be able to write in and choose location, but i have no idea how to write a script. Could anyone help me?

Is there any way to have a macro (or addon) announce who you are ressing?

And not "/ra Ressing xyz", because I tend to spam the res button and I don't wanna flood the chat.
    "The secret of life is to appreciate the pleasure of being terribly, terribly deceived." -Oscar Wilde

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...dinga/advanced

I want a really simple macro that flirts then cuddles with whomever I have targeted.
    I thought it would be
    /cuddle
    /flirt
    but it wasn't. It only cuddles.
    Quote Originally Posted by frequency
    It's not the government's job to protect me from myself, as much as they believe it is, it is not.

Quote Originally Posted by Aired
    Our raid leader went AFK mid nef attempt and all he said was 'BRB GF's naked'

There's a cooldown on chat emotes now. Try getting something that enables /in (one of them is called SlashIn I believe), then do
    Code:
    /flirt
    /in 2 /cuddle
    UI & AddOns expert | Interface & Macros moderator - My work

Quote Originally Posted by Crysthalica View Post
    Is there any way to have a macro (or addon) announce who you are ressing?

And not "/ra Ressing xyz", because I tend to spam the res button and I don't wanna flood the chat.
    Addon: Raeli's Spell Announcer
    No point mentioning these bats, I thought. The poor bastard will see them soon enough.

Minnesota (We have Lakes on top of Lakes)
    Hello I need help with a macro.
    I want
    #showtooltip Innervate
    /cast [target=mouseover] Innervate

to whisper my mouse over traget

Quote Originally Posted by Mieme View Post
    Hello I need help with a macro.
    I want
    #showtooltip Innervate

to whisper my mouse over traget
    Code:
    #showtooltip Innervate
    /run SendChatMessage("Innervate on you","WHISPER",nil,UnitName("mouseover"))

Howdy folks,

I'm looking for a macro that can swap between farclip settings. When I'm outside instances, I can easily run my view distance all the way up, however inside instances, anything other than a low view distance makes things feel laggy. So far I've been changing the setting through the menu, but that's getting old. I know I could create individual macros for each setting, but that's a total waste of macro and bar space, and I don't want to run an addon to manage a single setting.

So, anyone have anything that can swap between low and high farclip in one macro, either a toggle, or right/left click/modifier?

Quote Originally Posted by ibnalail View Post
    Howdy folks,

I'm looking for a macro that can swap between farclip settings. When I'm outside instances, I can easily run my view distance all the way up, however inside instances, anything other than a low view distance makes things feel laggy. So far I've been changing the setting through the menu, but that's getting old. I know I could create individual macros for each setting, but that's a total waste of macro and bar space, and I don't want to run an addon to manage a single setting.

So, anyone have anything that can swap between low and high farclip in one macro, either a toggle, or right/left click/modifier?
    This is a simple rewrite of my zoom distance changer macro:
    Code:
    /run local x=1600 if GetRunningMacroButton()="RightButton" then x=400 end SetCVar("farclip", x)
    Click with left mouse button for farclip 1600, right mouse button click for 400, adjust numbers as needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaltione View Post
    This is a simple rewrite of my zoom distance changer macro:
    Code:
    /run local x=1600 if GetRunningMacroButton()="RightButton" then x=400 end SetCVar("farclip", x)
    Click with left mouse button for farclip 1600, right mouse button click for 400, adjust numbers as needed.
    Wonderful, thank you very much! I got an error at first, it seems it was missing an "=". I added it in as below and it works perfectly!

Code:
    /run local x=1600 if GetRunningMacroButton()=="RightButton" then x=400 end SetCVar("farclip", x)
    Last edited by ibnalail; 2013-01-21 at 08:40 AM. Reason: English fail