/use [mod:shift] gloves..
    /cast Shuriken Toss

Not sure, but try that one Pretty new to making macros and not just copy/paste x]
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Nevermind, works that way. Thanks!
    Last edited by mmoc64d2313849; 2013-01-05 at 12:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KeirAdish View Post
    Ok, got a couple of macro's I need help with, I'll post how they appear in my head but don't work in the game...

#showtooltip
    /cast Bestial wrath
    /cast Rabid (Not part of macro: This is pet ability.)

other way I tried was

#showtooltip
    /cast Bestial Wrath
    /petcast Rabid

Neither worked... >_<

I'm also having trouble with stopcasting, I put it in my instant cast macros such as arcane shot(seen below) and it works if its a new target, but once I've used the ability on that target once the stopcasting part stops working, I want to on for instance a single target boss fight to be able to start a Cobra shot and then stop it to use another ability which i can if I've changed targets but I won't always be able to do that.

#showtooltip Arcane Shot
    /stopcasting
    /petattackg
    /cast Arcane Shot
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast Bestial wrath
    /cast Rabid
    It should work, don't see anything that could cause an issue.

Code:
    #showtooltip Arcane Shot
    /stopcasting
    /stopcasting
    /petattack
    /cast Arcane Shot
    For the stopcasting you need it twice (has ever been like that since aspect of the fox, I don't know why to be honest).

#showtooltip Lullaby
    /cast [@focus, modifier:ctrl][harm] Lullaby
    /cast [@mouseover, modifier:alt][harm] Lullaby

I have this for my crane right now, and it works perfectly, I was wondering if someone more suave can help me add to it though.

I want it to change depending on the pet I have active at that moment.

Meaning, If I have a shale spider out I want it to change to Web Wrap

If the pet is a Dragonhawk then I want it to change Fire Breath

etc
    etc

Any help Would be appreciated, thanks!

Edit: /click [@focus, modifier:ctrl][harm] PetActionButton6 I now tried this, but the modifier doesnt work now =(, but If I replace /click with /cast and PetActionButton6 with the actual spell it works fine.

Hello again, could anyone help me with this?

For some reason my macro does not work. I want to activate my CD + on use trinket AND hands (engineering) with one button. It only activates trinket and cooldown.

Code:
    #showtooltip Dark Soul: Instability
    /use 13
    /use 10
    /cast Dark Soul: Instability

I'd suggest the pet conditional, but you'll probably hit character limits depending on how many pets you want built in.

Also, /click does not accept modifiers as far as I know.

---------- Post added 2013-01-08 at 12:18 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by annicep View Post
    Hello again, could anyone help me with this?

For some reason my macro does not work. I want to activate my CD + on use trinket AND hands (engineering) with one button. It only activates trinket and cooldown.

Code:
    #showtooltip Dark Soul: Instability
    /use 13
    /use 10
    /cast Dark Soul: Instability
    On-use trinkets and the glove tinker put each other on CD for the duration of the effect.

I would like a macro that uses my synapses springs engineering enchant on my gloves and my beastial wrath at the same time and that shows the cd

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    I would like a macro that uses my synapses springs engineering enchant on my gloves and my beastial wrath at the same time and that shows the cd

Thanks in advance
    Code:
    #showtooltip Bestial Wrath
    /use 10
    /cast Bestial Wrath

10+ Year Old Account
    I use this macro. It takes ore in my bag and puts it all in my guild bank in just a click or two.

#showtooltip Ghost Iron Ore
    /run for b=0,4 do for s=0,36 do l=GetContainerItemLink(b,s) if l and l:find("Ghost Iron Ore")then UseContainerItem(b,s) end end end

What i would like is one that grabs it out of my guild bank, and puts it in my bags.
    Does anyone know how to write a macro to do that?

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinachsandwich View Post
    I use this macro. It takes ore in my bag and puts it all in my guild bank in just a click or two.

/run for b=0,4 do for s=0,36 do l=GetContainerItemLink(b,s) if l and l:find("Ghost Iron Ore")then UseContainerItem(b,s) end end end

What i would like is one that grabs it out of my guild bank, and puts it in my bags.
    Does anyone know how to write a macro to do that?
    You might try this (drycoded, untested, don't blame me if it blows up your computer - shouldn't, but you never know)
    Code:
    /run for b=0,GetNumGuildBankTabs() do for s=0,98 do l=GetGuildBankItemLink(b,s) if l and l:find("Ghost Iron Ore") then AutoStoreGuildBankItem(b,s) end end end
    Last edited by Taryble; 2013-01-10 at 01:36 AM. Reason: Edited to make b, s, and l locals -- Reverted, due to Treeston's comment below

Deleted
    for loop counters are automatically limited to the loop's scope.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Good to know, I'll revert the edit then.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I have a macro that goes as follows:

#showtooltip
    /cast [mod] Death Pact; Raise Dead

Is there a way to make it /say something only when I use it without a modifier?

Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    So I have a macro that goes as follows:

#showtooltip

Is there a way to make it /say something only when I use it without a modifier?
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /stopmacro [mod]
    /say Say macros are annoying, btw.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
    You might try this (drycoded, untested, don't blame me if it blows up your computer - shouldn't, but you never know)
    Code:
    /run for b=0,GetNumGuildBankTabs() do for s=0,98 do l=GetGuildBankItemLink(b,s) if l and l:find("Ghost Iron Ore") then AutoStoreGuildBankItem(b,s) end end end

It works perfect, thank you very much for your help Taryble.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    I'd suggest the pet conditional, but you'll probably hit character limits depending on how many pets you want built in.

Also, /click does not accept modifiers as far as I know.

---------- Post added 2013-01-08 at 12:18 AM ----------

On-use trinkets and the glove tinker put each other on CD for the duration of the effect.
    Damn, forgot about that, thanks for reminder.

Another question.. Id like a script that allows me to move alternate power bar, i know there are many addons for it, but i try to avoid addons, have only few. I already have few scripts that i run every time i log in that changes my default UI a bit. I expect that there will be coordinates somewhere and ill be able to write in and choose location, but i have no idea how to write a script. Could anyone help me?

Deleted
    Is there any way to have a macro (or addon) announce who you are ressing?

And not "/ra Ressing xyz", because I tend to spam the res button and I don't wanna flood the chat.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want a really simple macro that flirts then cuddles with whomever I have targeted.
    I thought it would be
    /cuddle
    /flirt
    but it wasn't. It only cuddles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aired
    Our raid leader went AFK mid nef attempt and all he said was 'BRB GF's naked'

Deleted
    There's a cooldown on chat emotes now. Try getting something that enables /in (one of them is called SlashIn I believe), then do
    Code:
    /flirt
    /in 2 /cuddle

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crysthalica View Post
    Is there any way to have a macro (or addon) announce who you are ressing?

And not "/ra Ressing xyz", because I tend to spam the res button and I don't wanna flood the chat.
    Addon: Raeli's Spell Announcer