Quote Originally Posted by Aqacia View Post
    I'm looking for a macro that will summon my companion pet, "Disgusting Oozeling" and then mount in 1 click.

What I've tried so far is;

/use Disgusting Oozeling
    /cast Venomhide Ravasaur

This did however, not work...

EDIT; If possible, make it so that you unsummon the pet when I press my macro again to dismount. This is not a must, tho.
    I think you want something like
    /castsequence Disgusting Oozeling, [nomounted] Venomhide Ravasaur This requires 2 clicks, and I'm not sure about getting the dismiss and dismount into one, but might work with
    /castsequence dismount [mounted], dismiss Disgusting Oozeling
    <-- That is otterly adorable.

Hi,

I'm trying to fix my Heal / Flash Heal / Smite Macro.

#showtooltip
    /cast [nomod, @mouseover,help] Heal;[mod:shift, @mouseover,help] Flash Heal;[nomod, @mouseover, harm][@target, harm]Smite

This works fine but I would like to add the ability to cast heal/flash heal on my current friendly target as well as cast those heals on myself when I have no target selected. Right now I can only get the mouseover to function on the heals. The smite does work correctly. I have auto self cast enabled as well.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallenjack View Post
    Hi,

I'm trying to fix my Heal / Flash Heal / Smite Macro.

Any help would be much appreciated.
    Give this a whirl,

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:shift,@mouseover,help][mod:shift]Flash Heal;[@mouseover,harm][harm]Smite;[@mouseover,help][]Heal
    Last edited by lawomous; 2013-01-23 at 07:13 PM.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Thanks a bunch lawomous, It works perfectly

Lookin for something if y'all are willing to oblige. I want a macro that I click it and it says (in party/raid/instance whichever is applicable)

Hello and welcome to (Insert Instance Here)! My name is Brolex and I'll be your tank this evening.

It's the "insert instance here" part that I don't know how to do outside of making a different one for each instance
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    Lookin for something if y'all are willing to oblige. I want a macro that I click it and it says (in party/raid/instance whichever is applicable)

Hello and welcome to (Insert Instance Here)! My name is Brolex and I'll be your tank this evening.

It's the "insert instance here" part that I don't know how to do outside of making a different one for each instance
    Try....

Code:
    /script message = string.format("Hello and welcome to %s!  My name is Brolex and I'll be your tank this evening.", GetZoneText())
    /script SendChatMessage(message, "PARTY", "Common", "");

Might be a simpler way to do it, might be completely wrong.... but give it a shot. Actually this will only go to party chat, don't have time to expand upon it atm though.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiralphoenix View Post
    Try....

Code:
    /script message = string.format("Hello and welcome to %s!  My name is Brolex and I'll be your tank this evening.", GetZoneText())
    /script SendChatMessage(message, "PARTY", "Common", "");

Might be a simpler way to do it, might be completely wrong.... but give it a shot. Actually this will only go to party chat, don't have time to expand upon it atm though.
    Will try. I think lfr and instances auto correct party to instance, and thats probably all i'll do on my tank

Does not work
    Last edited by mistuhbull; 2013-01-24 at 11:31 PM.
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

/script message = string.format("Hello and welcome to %s! My name is Brolex and I'll be your tank this evening.", GetZoneText())
    /script SendChatMessage(message, "WHISPER", "Common", "Spirál");

I just tested this in shrine, the same macro except it just whispers to myself instead.

[06:42] [Spirál]: Hello and welcome to Shrine of Seven Stars! My name is Brolex and I'll be your tank this evening.
    Try changing "PARTY" in the original macro to "INSTANCE" or "RAID".

Code:
    /run local c=(IsPartyLFG("player")and "INSTANCE_CHAT"or IsInRaid()and "RAID"or IsInParty()and "PARTY")if c then SendChatMessage(("Hello and welcome to %s! My name is %s and I'll be your tank this evening."):format(GetZoneText(),(UnitName("player"))),c)end
    UI & AddOns expert | Interface & Macros moderator - My work

There you go, an answer from an expert with a much more versatile and clean solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenlnir View Post
    I think you want something like
    /castsequence Disgusting Oozeling, [nomounted] Venomhide Ravasaur This requires 2 clicks, and I'm not sure about getting the dismiss and dismount into one, but might work with
    /castsequence dismount [mounted], dismiss Disgusting Oozeling
    I'm sorry, but that didnt work at all. It simply mounted my raptor. Nothing else.

Anyone else, help please?

Original post:

I'm looking for a macro that will summon my companion pet, "Disgusting Oozeling" and then mount in 1 click.

/use Disgusting Oozeling
    /cast Venomhide Ravasaur

EDIT; If possible, make it so that you unsummon the pet when I press my macro again to dismount. This is not a must, tho.

I'm sorry, but that didnt work at all. It simply mounted my raptor. Nothing else.

Anyone else, help please?

Original post:

/use Disgusting Oozeling
    /cast Venomhide Ravasaur

Tried out a couple of things, and I think I found a way.

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /dismount
    /click BT4Button119
    /use Venomhide Ravasaur
    This macro worked for me, but to make it work I had to put the companion I wanted on one of my Action Bars. I then used /fstack and moused over the button where I placed my companion and then added that to my macro with /click.

Just replace the line that says "/click BT4Button119" with whatever you get from /fstack.

I'm looking for a macro that will summon my companion pet, "Disgusting Oozeling" and then mount in 1 click
    /summonpet Disgusting Oozeling
    /use Venomhide Ravasaur

Quote Originally Posted by Panacia View Post
    /summonpet Disgusting Oozeling
    /use Venomhide Ravasaur
    Thanks. This worked.

I need help with a Druid mount macro.

I want to be able to go from dpsing in Cat form, press this button, and go into flight form. Fly around. I want to press the same button and it cancel flight form and put me into Prowl.

I've been messing with one, but if prowl is off cooldown and I'm walking around on the ground, and I press it, it goes straight to prowl instead of Flight Form.

Any and all help would be appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Zaitsev View Post
    I need help with a Druid mount macro.
    Something like this?
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [flyable,outdoors,noform:7]Swift Flight Form;Prowl

Quote Originally Posted by Panacia View Post
    Something like this?
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [flyable,outdoors,noform:7]Swift Flight Form;Prowl
    with that, it dismounts into my caster form.

I'd like it to shift me from Flight Form to Cat Form, and then cast Prowl.

Thank you for helping out.

When you cast Prowl you automatically go into cat form; the macro works fine for me, I don't go into caster form, but shift directly from flight form to prowl, unless I go inside while in flight form of course.

Sounds like form:7 is not your flying form (think this messes up whether you are moonkin), this would explain why you get shift in caster form.

I think this is exactly what you want:
    Code:
    /cast [noform:5] Swift Flight Form
    /stopmacro [noform]
    /cancelaura [form:5] Swift Flight Form
    /cast Prowl
    change 5 to 6 if you are moonkin

Quote Originally Posted by sshika View Post
    Sounds like form:7 is not your flying form (think this messes up whether you are moonkin), this would explain why you get shift in caster form.

I think this is exactly what you want:
    Code:
    /cast [noform:5] Swift Flight Form
    /stopmacro [noform]
    /cancelaura [form:5] Swift Flight Form
    /cast Prowl
    change 5 to 6 if you are moonkin
    this worked like a charm. Thanks