Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TellyTop View Post
    Don't forget to thank Taryble aswell. He made the macro, I only changed position of Hemorrhage.

I think he wants a hug.
    Nice thought with the [combat] modifier - I don't have a rogue, and couldn't test the macro I made before I posted it.
    Also... I'll pass on the hug, but thanks for the thought!

Deleted
    The mage spell "Conjure mana gem" conjures a gem called "Mana Gem" when its unglyphed. WIth the glyph, it conjures a gem called "Brilliant Mana Gem". I'm looking for a macro which will show tooltip of the regular mana gem if I dont have it glyphed, and the brilliant version if it is glyphed. I would also need it to cast the mana gem I currently have when I click it.

I'm not sure if this is even possible, but perhaps someone knows a way to do it.

Deleted
    Hello, I Would like to ask if its possible to have a Macro that Casts Malefic Grasp on the Main target but if you Press Shift it Will Cast it on the Focus target?Or any Workaround

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apokotou1709 View Post
    Hello, I Would like to ask if its possible to have a Macro that Casts Malefic Grasp on the Main target but if you Press Shift it Will Cast it on the Focus target?Or any Workaround
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:shift,@focus][]Malefic Grasp

Hi guys,

I need help with a macro, i want to cast Shattering Throw first and then cast charge + Battle Shout. I can make them work seperately, but cant make them work together...

Deleted
    Doesn't Shattering Throw have a cast time? If yes, this is the closest we could get:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence reset=300 Shattering Throw, Charge, Battle Shout

it seems stance bars and such have changed since I last played rogue. I'm trying to recreate my old setup and need a macro to do the following:

evis when non stealthed
    evis when shadow dancing
    cheap shot when stealthed
    cheap shot when "vanished" which appears to be different than regular stealth now

fix me

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    Doesn't Shattering Throw have a cast time? If yes, this is the closest we could get:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence reset=300 Shattering Throw, Charge, Battle Shout
    This worked like a charm. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by ronnert View Post
    it seems stance bars and such have changed since I last played rogue. I'm trying to recreate my old setup and need a macro to do the following:

evis when non stealthed
    evis when shadow dancing
    cheap shot when stealthed
    cheap shot when "vanished" which appears to be different than regular stealth now

fix me
    Code:
    /use [stance:3/0]eviscerate;[stance:1/2]cheap shot
    Vanish is counted as stance:2 now, since around 4.1/4.2ish I think.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like an initial burst macro for my shaman.
    Stormlash Totem
    Elemental Mastery
    Flame Shock
    Ascendance

Then I can start spamming Lava Burst & drop Fire Ele when my trinks are up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aired
    Our raid leader went AFK mid nef attempt and all he said was 'BRB GF's naked'

Deleted

Shaman focus frost macro

Hi all,
    Im trying to create a macro that will only cast Frost shock when i have mouseover my focus target, otherwise cast earth shock.
    This is what i have, but it doesn't work the way its intended.

#showtooltip earth shock
    /startattack
    /cast [atfocus,exists,atmouseover,exists,harm] Frost shock ; [mod:alt] flame shock ; [mod:shift] frost shock ; earth shock

It will cast frost shock over a mouseover target regardless if i have a focus or not, but I want it to cast earth shock over a mouseover target, and only frost shock when mouseover is over focus target (or shift mod is pressed) - is that even possible?

I have had to put the word at instead of symbols for focus and mouseover as it thinks it a link and i cant post otherwise.

Thanks

---------- Post added 2013-02-10 at 12:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Da Baws View Post
    I'd like an initial burst macro for my shaman.
    Stormlash Totem
    Elemental Mastery
    Flame Shock
    Ascendance

Then I can start spamming Lava Burst & drop Fire Ele when my trinks are up.
    This wont work as both flame shock and stormlast have a GCD. The best you can hope for is :

/cast Flame Shock
    /cast elemental mastery
    /cast Ascendance
    /use Trinket name

use stormlast totem after the macro and start lava bursting

Hi, I've stumbled across this screenshot today and I like very much the UI in use; unfortunatelly i couldn't catch up with the owner so I still have no idea how any of the mods used are called or if it's some sort of compilation.
    Any of you guys cares to help me out?

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-02-10 at 03:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tutela View Post
    Hi, I've stumbled across this screenshot today and I like very much the UI in use; unfortunatelly i couldn't catch up with the owner so I still have no idea how any of the mods used are called or if it's some sort of compilation.
    Any of you guys cares to help me out?

Cant help you, but this is macro section, not interface

Good looking setup though.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Cant help you, but this is macro section, not interface

Good looking setup though.
    Oh gosh I'm getting old
    Sorry, definetly wrong topic

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabretooth02 View Post
    Hi all,
    Im trying to create a macro that will only cast Frost shock when i have mouseover my focus target, otherwise cast earth shock.
    I do not think a macro can check if your mouseover is also your focus...
    But I might be wrong.

Deleted
    Im trying to make a mouseover nochanneling macro for my Mage Bomb, but the macro I currently use appears to clip the last tick of my Arcane Missile

#showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover, nochanneling, harm, nodead, exists][]Mage bomb
    This macro clips the last tick of my missiles

/cast [nochanneling] Mage Bomb
    This doesn't clip the last tick of my missiles, but is not mouseover as I would like it to be

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hey guys,

I am looking for a macro that does Purify without a modifier on my target and I am looking for a purify that works with mouse over + a purify that purifies arena 1, arena 2 (i forgot the correct commands for the arena + mouse over).

Quote Originally Posted by Kathos View Post
    Im trying to make a mouseover nochanneling macro for my Mage Bomb, but the macro I currently use appears to clip the last tick of my Arcane Missile

#showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover, nochanneling, harm, nodead, exists][]Mage bomb
    This macro clips the last tick of my missiles

/cast [nochanneling] Mage Bomb
    This doesn't clip the last tick of my missiles, but is not mouseover as I would like it to be

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover,nochanneling,harm,nodead][nochanneling]Mage bomb
    Quote Originally Posted by Onbeatable View Post
    Hey guys,

I am looking for a macro that does Purify without a modifier on my target and I am looking for a purify that works with mouse over + a purify that purifies arena 1, arena 2 (i forgot the correct commands for the arena + mouse over).

Code:
    /cast [@party1,mod:shift][@party2,mod:alt][@mouseover,help,nodead][]Purify
    Last edited by Newbie95816; 2013-02-11 at 04:00 PM.

I started a thread but also saw this so I will post in here as well.

I was wondering if anyone knew how to write a macro that that it would follow this priority.

If Alive and in or out of combat cast Holy Light
    If dead and in combat do nothing or whatever
    If dead and out of combat cast Redemption
    Quote Originally Posted by Tendou
    Also, Kodo is on fire. Bad Taurens! Fire bad for Kodo! Oh look it's dead now....oh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadora View Post
    Blizzard, HOW DARE YOU! How dare you spend precious development time making a new, interesting feature and then turn around and try to make money off said development time. I AM ENTITLED TO EVERYTHING YOU EVER MAKE FOR FREE BECAUSE I BOUGHT THAT GAME THAT ONE TIME.
    Credit goes to Chris Hanel of The Daily Blink for the beautiful avatar picture.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie95816 View Post
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover,nochanneling,harm,nodead][nochanneling]Mage bomb
    Thank you so much, you're the best!