1. #4321
    Quote Originally Posted by ronnert View Post
    it seems stance bars and such have changed since I last played rogue. I'm trying to recreate my old setup and need a macro to do the following:

    evis when non stealthed
    evis when shadow dancing
    cheap shot when stealthed
    cheap shot when "vanished" which appears to be different than regular stealth now

    fix me
    Code:
    /use [stance:3/0]eviscerate;[stance:1/2]cheap shot
    Vanish is counted as stance:2 now, since around 4.1/4.2ish I think.

  2. #4322
    The Patient Da Baws's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Dayglow Vista Road
    Posts
    324
    I'd like an initial burst macro for my shaman.
    Stormlash Totem
    Elemental Mastery
    Flame Shock
    Ascendance

    Then I can start spamming Lava Burst & drop Fire Ele when my trinks are up.
    Quote Originally Posted by frequency
    It's not the government's job to protect me from myself, as much as they believe it is, it is not.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aired
    Our raid leader went AFK mid nef attempt and all he said was 'BRB GF's naked'

  3. #4323

    Shaman focus frost macro

    Hi all,
    Im trying to create a macro that will only cast Frost shock when i have mouseover my focus target, otherwise cast earth shock.
    This is what i have, but it doesn't work the way its intended.

    #showtooltip earth shock
    /startattack
    /cast [atfocus,exists,atmouseover,exists,harm] Frost shock ; [mod:alt] flame shock ; [mod:shift] frost shock ; earth shock

    It will cast frost shock over a mouseover target regardless if i have a focus or not, but I want it to cast earth shock over a mouseover target, and only frost shock when mouseover is over focus target (or shift mod is pressed) - is that even possible?

    I have had to put the word at instead of symbols for focus and mouseover as it thinks it a link and i cant post otherwise.

    Thanks

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-10 at 12:42 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Da Baws View Post
    I'd like an initial burst macro for my shaman.
    Stormlash Totem
    Elemental Mastery
    Flame Shock
    Ascendance

    Then I can start spamming Lava Burst & drop Fire Ele when my trinks are up.
    This wont work as both flame shock and stormlast have a GCD. The best you can hope for is :

    /cast Flame Shock
    /cast elemental mastery
    /cast Ascendance
    /use Trinket name

    use stormlast totem after the macro and start lava bursting

  4. #4324
    Hi, I've stumbled across this screenshot today and I like very much the UI in use; unfortunatelly i couldn't catch up with the owner so I still have no idea how any of the mods used are called or if it's some sort of compilation.
    Any of you guys cares to help me out?

    Last edited by Treeston; 2013-02-10 at 03:25 PM.

  5. #4325
    Pit Lord
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    2,256
    Quote Originally Posted by Tutela View Post
    Hi, I've stumbled across this screenshot today and I like very much the UI in use; unfortunatelly i couldn't catch up with the owner so I still have no idea how any of the mods used are called or if it's some sort of compilation.
    Any of you guys cares to help me out?

    Cant help you, but this is macro section, not interface

    Good looking setup though.

  6. #4326
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Cant help you, but this is macro section, not interface

    Good looking setup though.
    Oh gosh I'm getting old
    Sorry, definetly wrong topic

  7. #4327
    Epic! Tearor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Դժոխք
    Posts
    1,628
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabretooth02 View Post
    Hi all,
    Im trying to create a macro that will only cast Frost shock when i have mouseover my focus target, otherwise cast earth shock.
    I do not think a macro can check if your mouseover is also your focus...
    But I might be wrong.
    No point mentioning these bats, I thought. The poor bastard will see them soon enough.

  8. #4328
    Im trying to make a mouseover nochanneling macro for my Mage Bomb, but the macro I currently use appears to clip the last tick of my Arcane Missile

    #showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover, nochanneling, harm, nodead, exists][]Mage bomb
    This macro clips the last tick of my missiles

    /cast [nochanneling] Mage Bomb
    This doesn't clip the last tick of my missiles, but is not mouseover as I would like it to be

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

  9. #4329
    Hey guys,

    I am looking for a macro that does Purify without a modifier on my target and I am looking for a purify that works with mouse over + a purify that purifies arena 1, arena 2 (i forgot the correct commands for the arena + mouse over).

    Thanks :>

  10. #4330
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathos View Post
    Im trying to make a mouseover nochanneling macro for my Mage Bomb, but the macro I currently use appears to clip the last tick of my Arcane Missile

    #showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover, nochanneling, harm, nodead, exists][]Mage bomb
    This macro clips the last tick of my missiles

    /cast [nochanneling] Mage Bomb
    This doesn't clip the last tick of my missiles, but is not mouseover as I would like it to be

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover,nochanneling,harm,nodead][nochanneling]Mage bomb
    Quote Originally Posted by Onbeatable View Post
    Hey guys,

    I am looking for a macro that does Purify without a modifier on my target and I am looking for a purify that works with mouse over + a purify that purifies arena 1, arena 2 (i forgot the correct commands for the arena + mouse over).

    Thanks :>
    Code:
    /cast [@party1,mod:shift][@party2,mod:alt][@mouseover,help,nodead][]Purify
    Last edited by Newbie95816; 2013-02-11 at 04:00 PM.

  11. #4331
    I started a thread but also saw this so I will post in here as well.

    I was wondering if anyone knew how to write a macro that that it would follow this priority.

    If Alive and in or out of combat cast Holy Light
    If dead and in combat do nothing or whatever
    If dead and out of combat cast Redemption
    Quote Originally Posted by Tendou
    Also, Kodo is on fire. Bad Taurens! Fire bad for Kodo! Oh look it's dead now....oh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadora View Post
    Blizzard, HOW DARE YOU! How dare you spend precious development time making a new, interesting feature and then turn around and try to make money off said development time. I AM ENTITLED TO EVERYTHING YOU EVER MAKE FOR FREE BECAUSE I BOUGHT THAT GAME THAT ONE TIME.
    Credit goes to Chris Hanel of The Daily Blink for the beautiful avatar picture.

  12. #4332
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie95816 View Post
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover,nochanneling,harm,nodead][nochanneling]Mage bomb
    Thank you so much, you're the best!

  13. #4333
    Quote Originally Posted by Serendipity_09 View Post
    I started a thread but also saw this so I will post in here as well.

    I was wondering if anyone knew how to write a macro that that it would follow this priority.

    If Alive and in or out of combat cast Holy Light
    If dead and in combat do nothing or whatever
    If dead and out of combat cast Redemption
    Code:
    /use [nocombat,dead]Redemption;Holy Light

  14. #4334
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie95816 View Post
    [code]
    Code:
    /cast [@party1,mod:shift][@party2,mod:alt][@mouseover,help,nodead][]Purify
    I thank you, sir.

  15. #4335
    Can you make a macro that does the following?

    Cast Demonic Circle: Teleport with Shift + D
    Cast Soulburn + Demonic Circle: Teleport with Alt + D.

    I know how to make this macro with modifiers, but then I have to bind the macro to D and I want to keep that as a movement key.

  16. #4336
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripley6174 View Post
    Can you make a macro that does the following?

    Cast Demonic Circle: Teleport with Shift + D
    Cast Soulburn + Demonic Circle: Teleport with Alt + D.

    I know how to make this macro with modifiers, but then I have to bind the macro to D and I want to keep that as a movement key.
    Bind it on your actionbars, one for each spell. Otherwise, use an addon like Bindpad.

  17. #4337
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie95816 View Post
    Code:
    /use [nocombat,dead]Redemption;Holy Light
    Almost works but when I bind it into clique it just heals myself unless I specifically target someone
    Quote Originally Posted by Tendou
    Also, Kodo is on fire. Bad Taurens! Fire bad for Kodo! Oh look it's dead now....oh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadora View Post
    Blizzard, HOW DARE YOU! How dare you spend precious development time making a new, interesting feature and then turn around and try to make money off said development time. I AM ENTITLED TO EVERYTHING YOU EVER MAKE FOR FREE BECAUSE I BOUGHT THAT GAME THAT ONE TIME.
    Credit goes to Chris Hanel of The Daily Blink for the beautiful avatar picture.

  18. #4338
    Quote Originally Posted by Serendipity_09 View Post
    Almost works but when I bind it into clique it just heals myself unless I specifically target someone
    You never specified you wanted mouseovers.

    Here is one that prioritizes mouseovers before target:
    Code:
    /use [@mouseover,nocombat,help,dead][nocombat,help,dead]Redemption;[@mouseover,help,nodead][]Holy Light
    Last edited by Newbie95816; 2013-02-12 at 06:18 AM.

  19. #4339
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie95816 View Post
    You never specified you wanted mouseovers.

    Here is one that prioritizes mouseovers before target:
    Code:
    /use [@mouseover,nocombat,help,dead][nocombat,help,dead]Redemption;[@mouseover,help,nodead][]Holy Light
    Sorry!! I am not aware how clique does its magic! I will try it in the morning and let you know. Thanks for your help!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tendou
    Also, Kodo is on fire. Bad Taurens! Fire bad for Kodo! Oh look it's dead now....oh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadora View Post
    Blizzard, HOW DARE YOU! How dare you spend precious development time making a new, interesting feature and then turn around and try to make money off said development time. I AM ENTITLED TO EVERYTHING YOU EVER MAKE FOR FREE BECAUSE I BOUGHT THAT GAME THAT ONE TIME.
    Credit goes to Chris Hanel of The Daily Blink for the beautiful avatar picture.

  20. #4340
    High Overlord Mr.Pineapple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Canayjia
    Posts
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by Tearor View Post
    No, should work as intended.

    About the mouseover, what Panacia suggested in the 2nd post was what I was thinking about. IF nodead wouldn't imply exists, then his addition [@mouseover,exists,nodead] should make the macro work (i.e. jump to the 2nd and 3rd condition if you have no mouseover).
    Also, @target is redundant.
    So please try this macro and tell us if it still doesn't work:

    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover,exists,nodead][exists,nodead][@player] Penance
    this worked perfectly. it does exactly what i want it to. you are a god among macro writers. i also macroed in a /use trinket and added Penance to the showtooltip line because when i pressed the button while penance was on cooldown, AND the trinket went off, it would show the CD for the trinket instead of penance, so far i have had no problems with this macro and it does exactly what i want it to.

    tytytytytytyty <2

    Edit: i also tried the macro with Cascade and it fixed the problems i was having with targeting there as well! the Exists clause, as well as shortening the mid section of the macro to two words made all the difference! i didn't know you could add a clause that didn't specify more specific target parameters. LEARNIN!
    Last edited by Mr.Pineapple; 2013-02-14 at 10:01 AM.
    Ask yourself a question: 'How have I made the world a better place today?'.

    If your answer isn't legitimate, or meaningful: TRY HARDER - YOU ARE FAILING AT RL!

    You are the product of 200 million years of evolution. Act Like It!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •