1. #4561
    Stood in the Fire Edx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Flanders, Belgium
    Posts
    479
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvorjak View Post
    Ok, so here is what I am looking for. I want a macro that let's me use several abilities the first time I click it, the second click will use one ablities and the third click will use one more ability, the last click will use one more ability.


    Click 1:
    /petattack
    /cast Rapid Fire
    /use potion of the tol'vir
    /cast blood fury
    /cast dive
    /use osul peak gauntlets
    /cast Stampede
    /petautocast

    Click 2:
    /cast a murder of crows

    Click 3:
    /cast readiness

    Click 4:
    /cast a murder of crows

    Is this possible? And if not, what is the best way to handle it?
    I'm assuming everything from click 1 is off the GCD except stampede.... if that's the case I think you can just use:
    Code:
    /petattack
    /cast Rapid Fire
    /use potion of the tol'vir
    /cast blood fury
    /cast dive
    /use osul peak gauntlets
    /petautocast
    /castsequence Stampede, A Murder of Crows,   Readiness, A Murder of Crows

  2. #4562
    Blademaster Ftx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    29
    Hello guys, I need a macro that does not take mouse over the Boss's target. In this case, basically what would Affinichi's use. Healing others without leaving the boss's target.

    Thank you and sorry about my english. is terrible.

  3. #4563
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetshadows View Post
    Hello guys, I need a macro that does not take mouse over the Boss's target. In this case, basically what would Affinichi's use. Healing others without leaving the boss's target.

    Thank you and sorry about my english. is terrible.
    Healing mouseover macros look basically like this:

    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover,help,nodead][help][@player]Soothing Mist
    and change the name of Soothing Mist for Renewing Mist and Surging Mist etc. to make more macros

    Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

  4. #4564
    Blademaster Ftx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    Healing mouseover macros look basically like this:

    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover,help,nodead][help][@player]Soothing Mist
    and change the name of Soothing Mist for Renewing Mist and Surging Mist etc. to make more macros

    Thank you lawomous, this is i'm looking for.

  5. #4565
    Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    Healing mouseover macros look basically like this:

    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover,help,nodead][help][@player]Soothing Mist
    and change the name of Soothing Mist for Renewing Mist and Surging Mist etc. to make more macros
    Isnt there addons that do the same job? Thus saving all those macro slots.
    I know I got a macro slot problem, just to damn few of them :P

  6. #4566
    High Overlord madorable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Narnia, in your wardrobe watching you sleep
    Posts
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Isnt there addons that do the same job? Thus saving all those macro slots.
    I know I got a macro slot problem, just to damn few of them :P
    There's an addon called Clique that can achieve the same thing, yea.

  7. #4567
    Hi. I'm a healer in 3s. I want to assist my mage everytime I cast damage spells. Basically I want to be able to have anything targetted but when I fire that macro it will cast lava burst on my mage's target and not lose my target. Is there something similar to like target=mymage'sname'starget?

    I don't want to /assist him because that would make me target the enemy and I don't want to target=targettarget because that means I have to target my mage first.

    Thanks ^.^

  8. #4568
    Set your mage as your focus and use:

    #showtooltip <spellname>
    /cast [@focustarget, harm] <spellname>

  9. #4569
    Thanks esevenf but that won't work because I need my focus for wind shears

  10. #4570
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna234 View Post
    Hi. I'm a healer in 3s. I want to assist my mage everytime I cast damage spells. Basically I want to be able to have anything targetted but when I fire that macro it will cast lava burst on my mage's target and not lose my target. Is there something similar to like target=mymage'sname'starget?

    I don't want to /assist him because that would make me target the enemy and I don't want to target=targettarget because that means I have to target my mage first.

    Thanks ^.^
    If you can not use your buddy as a focus, then I guess you will need to change your target, but, fortunately, you can go back to your previous target effortlessly , like so

    /assist mage
    /cast Whatever spell and mods you want here
    /targetlasttarget

  11. #4571
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna234 View Post
    Thanks esevenf but that won't work because I need my focus for wind shears
    Ah well.

    The macro henrytxin posted should work fine though.

  12. #4572
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna234 View Post
    Hi. I'm a healer in 3s. I want to assist my mage everytime I cast damage spells. Basically I want to be able to have anything targetted but when I fire that macro it will cast lava burst on my mage's target and not lose my target. Is there something similar to like target=mymage'sname'starget?

    I don't want to /assist him because that would make me target the enemy and I don't want to target=targettarget because that means I have to target my mage first.

    Thanks ^.^
    Thanks esevenf but that won't work because I need my focus for wind shears
    I don't do arena, but perhaps you can use party#

    /cast [@party1target, harm] spell
    Last edited by ibnalail; 2013-05-08 at 03:38 AM.

  13. #4573
    You can go by name.
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@magename-target, harm]Spell
    ('-target' instead of 'target' is used as a suffix for party member name pseudo-unitIDs)
    UI & AddOns expert | Interface & Macros moderator - My work

  14. #4574
    Treeston that worked perfect thx!

    i actually tried this out before at the dummies but didn't realise it had to be a party member for it to work.
    thanks again

  15. #4575
    Yeah, character names are only valid unitIDs for people in your party or raid.
    UI & AddOns expert | Interface & Macros moderator - My work

  16. #4576
    Hey, I'm pretty new to macros, so trying to get a better understanding of it through here!

    I'm looking for a holy prism macro that prioritizes like this:
    1. If my target of target is hostile, use on that.
    2. If not, cast on focus (if it exists).
    3. If no focus, cast on self.

    Sorry if it's been posted before, but reading through 220+ pages takes a while

    Thanks in advance!

  17. #4577
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddishar View Post
    Hey, I'm pretty new to macros, so trying to get a better understanding of it through here!

    I'm looking for a holy prism macro that prioritizes like this:
    1. If my target of target is hostile, use on that.
    2. If not, cast on focus (if it exists).
    3. If no focus, cast on self.

    Sorry if it's been posted before, but reading through 220+ pages takes a while

    Thanks in advance!
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [@targettarget,harm][@focus,exists][@player] Holy Prism

  18. #4578
    Thanks, works like a charm

  19. #4579
    I was hoping someone could write a macro that will:
    1. Cast Crackling Jade Lightning on target
    2. Cast Crackling Jade Lightning on target's target
    3. Cast Crackling Jade Lightning on nearest enemy

    I've managed to get the 2 first right, but cant seem to get the last part right. I would love to post it, but it seems, since i am a new poster on mmo, i am not allowed to post the macro ive made so far

    Hopefully someone is able to help me! Thanks in advance!

  20. #4580
    Quote Originally Posted by Delacruz View Post
    I was hoping someone could write a macro that will:
    1. Cast Crackling Jade Lightning on target
    2. Cast Crackling Jade Lightning on target's target
    3. Cast Crackling Jade Lightning on nearest enemy

    I've managed to get the 2 first right, but cant seem to get the last part right. I would love to post it, but it seems, since i am a new poster on mmo, i am not allowed to post the macro ive made so far

    Hopefully someone is able to help me! Thanks in advance!
    There is not a UnitID for nearest enemy, but there is a targeting command for that.
    Have not tested, just off the top of my head. Likely a better way to do this if it even works.
    Should (I hope) target the nearest enemy player if you have no target, to prioritise players over pets/npcs.
    Should target the nearest generic enemy if you have no target, and then to cast Jade Lightning if you have hostile target.

    Put this starting on a new line after what you have so far.

    Code:
    /targetenemyplayer [noexists]
    /targetenemy [noexists]
    /cast [@target,harm] Crackling Jade Lightning
    Last edited by Treeston; 2013-05-10 at 08:55 AM. Reason: [noexist] -> [noexists]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •