Quote Originally Posted by Dvorjak View Post
    Is there anyway to make a priority macro? Like : Shot A > Shot B. Shot A will always be fired if avaible?

If not, is there a way to do a castsequence so I can bind two shots together?

I want to fire Glaive Toss on CD and Arcane shot every other time

So it would be: /castsequence Glaive Toss, Arcane Shot
    There's not an efficient way to make a "priority" macro like this, I would advise against it.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    There is not a UnitID for nearest enemy, but there is a targeting command for that.
    Have not tested, just off the top of my head. Likely a better way to do this if it even works.
    Should (I hope) target the nearest enemy player if you have no target, to prioritise players over pets/npcs.
    Should target the nearest generic enemy if you have no target, and then to cast Jade Lightning if you have hostile target.

Put this starting on a new line after what you have so far.
    <damn, that doesnt work

Quote Originally Posted by Delacruz View Post
    <damn, that doesnt work
    Try this:

Code:
    /use [@target,harm][@targettarget,harm]Crackling Jade Lightning
    /cleartarget
    /targetenemy
    /use [@target,harm]Crackling Jade Lightning
    /targetlasttarget

Looking for an improved version of my void tendrils macro.
    tar void
    /castsequence Void Tendrils, Power Word: Shield
    /targetlasttarget
    tar void / targetlasttarget is obviously a hassle/supoptimal and I'm looking for a macro that pw shields my tendril without deselecting my current target.(and casts void tendrils in the first place)
    Last edited by Scooby Dooby Doo; 2013-05-13 at 03:07 PM.

Hey I know this has probably been covered a million times, but I am having trouble with my shadow word: death macros. I have no problem getting a macro working to death my focus target, or previous target, or individual [arena1,2,3's] targets but I was wondering if it is at all possible to macro this spell to simply target ANY of the nearby enemy targets to get the cast off.

The idea being so I can avoid having to use 3 modifying keys just to use SW on incoming cc, rather than having to use up a split second more of my time deciding which macro's hotkey I need to press in order to get the SW off in time to break, say, a polymorph. I have be encouraged to go with a mouseover macro, but I use my mouse to move, turn almost exclusively, so I dislike the idea of binding one of my most important spells to my cursor which is almost always invisible due to me using it to move.

Honesty appreciated...

Quote Originally Posted by Guinthel View Post
    Hey I know this has probably been covered a million times, but I am having trouble with my shadow word: death macros. I have no problem getting a macro working to death my focus target, or previous target, or individual [arena1,2,3's] targets but I was wondering if it is at all possible to macro this spell to simply target ANY of the nearby enemy targets to get the cast off.
    Try this:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cleartarget
    /targetenemy [noexists][dead][help]
    /cast Shadow Word: Death
    /targetlasttarget

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

I got a question. Sometimes i play as resto druid and use big heal macro:

#showtooltip Nature swiftness
    /cast Nature swiftness
    /cast Healing touch

the problem is. since last patch it started to fail very frequently. i doubt that iam getting dispelled that fast, so is there a more stable version of that macro? Thanks

Are you using that exact macro?

If so no wonder it's not working, the spell name is "Nature's Swiftness". Apart from that I don't see any issues with the macro.

I did misspelled it cos i play on a russian client and failed at translation =) I dont know how to describe the issue. I ussualy spam it and sometimes i dont recieve NS buff and i watch the ablity timer is on cooldown. Maybe its just pro dispels after all. Thanks for the tip!

Deleted
    Hi, got a question: Is it possible tu put /cast Storm, Earth and Fire and /cancelaura Storm, Earth and Fire on the same button somehow via a macro ? The thing is, the order of either casting one or two copies or cancelauraing them can be different every time/random. For example i may need to summ 2 copies at once, maybe only one and then cancelaura it and make antoher one right away. Currently using a separate button for the cancelaura which is annoying at least. I'd like the choice of either /casting or /cancelauraing it at any given moment. Any modifier macro for this ?
    Thanks!

Casts Storm, Earth and Fire if no modifier is held down, cancelauras if any modifier is held down. If you want it more specific on which modifier the cancelaura should interact with, use the following format: [nomod:shift]
    Code:
    #showtooltip Storm, Earth and Fire
    /use [nomod] Storm, Earth and Fire
    /stopmacro [nomod]
    /cancelaura Storm, Earth and Fire

Deleted
    Hello macro-geniuses!

I come to you with high hopes on this one.

I wonder if there is some sort of macro-command that uses your currently specced tier-talent.
    I dont know if i can explain it better but i would just like to macro /cast tier15 and it will cast the talent i have specced currently.
    That way i wont have to use 3 different macros for all 3 talents.

My current macro is this;

#showtooltip
    /cast [nomodifier] Thunder Focus Tea; [modifier:shift] Mana Tea; [modifier:ctrl] Diffuse Magic; [modifier:alt] Cobo Cola

I would like for my ctrl-modifier to choose between Diffuse Magic, Dampen Harm and Healing Elixirs depending on which one is specced.

Is this possible at all?

Thanks in advance!

Deleted
    I use a macro from howtopriest posted by Spinalcrack for the priest T90 talents

#showtooltip
    /cast cascade
    /cast divine star
    /cast halo
    /script m_c=GetSpellInfo(121135); m_ds=GetSpellInfo(110744); m_h=GetSpellInfo(120517)
    /run SetMacroSpell("90 Talents", GetSpellInfo(m_c) or GetSpellInfo(m_ds) or GetSpellInfo(m_h))

You have to name the macro 90 Talents or change the name in the final line, and obviously you'll have to change the spell ids to the ones for your classes T90 abilities

Hope that helps

I'm trying to make a macro that will let me blink and then, if I wish, use my nitro boots. Here's my first try that *doesn't* work:

/castsequence [@player]reset=4 blink,use 6 (nitro boots are activated by a tinker on the belt)

How can I fix this?

Deleted
    Have you tried
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence reset=4 Blink,6
    Not sure how inventory slots work with castsequence.

Quote Originally Posted by Edx View Post
    Is the [flyable] condition not working properly for anyone else in the new BG? It seems to evaluate to true inside Deepwind Gorge even though flying mounts are obviously not allowed there.
    It's the same for me. :L Sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    Have you tried
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence reset=4 Blink,6
    Not sure how inventory slots work with castsequence.
    THIS WORKS, Thank you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    I would like for my ctrl-modifier to choose between Diffuse Magic, Dampen Harm and Healing Elixirs depending on which one is specced.
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...entMacros.html

Deleted
    Does it make a difference where the /startattack command in a macro is? Is there a practical difference between
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /startattack
    /cast Mutilate
    and
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast Mutilate
    /startattack
    ?

Also does /startattack reset the swing timer? I am 99.9% certain it doesn't, I just need confirmation.

Edit: I also need a macro that uses Vanish when in combat, Stealth when out of combat but only cancels Stealth when a modifier is pressed.
    Last edited by mmoce86fe97048; 2013-05-27 at 10:29 PM.

#showtooltip
    /cast [combat, nostance] Vanish
    /cast [nocombat] !Stealth
    /cancelaura [mod:whatever mod you want here] Stealth
    Last edited by Rarch; 2013-05-27 at 11:07 PM.