Deleted
    I use this macro for casting my pet's Spell Lock/Axe Toss when I have a pet out and to use the ability I gain from it when I have it sacrificed (Command Demon).

#showtooltip
    /cast Command Demon
    /cast [pet:Felguard] Axe Toss
    /cast [pet:Felhunter] Spell Lock
    /cast [pet:Wrathguard] Axe Toss
    /cast [pet:Observer] Optical Blast

The problem is that when I have a Felguard/Wrathguard out, the /cast Command Demon part will also use the Felstorm ability. Anyone know how to prevent this?

Is it possible to have a macro that uses an ability/spell on a focus target if there is a focus target, but if not, it just uses the spell/ability on your current target?

Deleted
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [pet:Felguard/Wrathguard]Axe Toss; [pet:Felhunter]Spell Lock; [pet:Observer]Optical Blast; Command Demon
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@focus,exists][]Spell

Quote Originally Posted by Ripley6174 View Post
    I use this macro for casting my pet's Spell Lock/Axe Toss when I have a pet out and to use the ability I gain from it when I have it sacrificed (Command Demon).

#showtooltip
    /cast Command Demon
    /cast [pet:Felguard] Axe Toss
    /cast [pet:Felhunter] Spell Lock
    /cast [pet:Wrathguard] Axe Toss
    /cast [pet:Observer] Optical Blast

The problem is that when I have a Felguard/Wrathguard out, the /cast Command Demon part will also use the Felstorm ability. Anyone know how to prevent this?
    Here are the 2 macros I use for my warlock's pet/GoSac/GoSup abilities. The 1st is my defensive one and the 2nd is the offensive one (for lack of better terms).

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /run if UnitIsDead("pet")then PetDismiss()end
    /use Suffering
    /use Whiplash
    /use Fellash
    /use Cauterize Master
    /use [mod:alt,@focus][]Spell Lock
    /use [mod:alt,@focus][]Optical Blast
    /use [mod:alt,@focus][]Axe Toss
    /use Command Demon
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [mod:alt,@focus][]Disarm
    /use [mod:alt,@focus][]Mesmerize
    /use Sear Magic
    /use Singe Magic
    /use Devour Magic
    /use Felstorm
    /use Wrathstorm
    /use Clone Magic
    /use Command Demon

This should give you specifically what you want though:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [nopet] Command Demon
    /use Axe Toss
    /use Spell Lock
    /use Optical Blast
    Last edited by CodeConqueror; 2013-07-20 at 12:32 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [pet:Felguard/Wrathguard]Axe Toss; [pet:Felhunter]Spell Lock; [pet:Observer]Optical Blast; Command Demon
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@focus,exists][]Spell
    Thanks, that works.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking for a macro I can spam click without any negative repercussions that I can hit as soon as UVLS procs in Demo. I need it to interrupt my current cast, go into Metamorphosis, then use Doom, and every click from there forth will cast Doom without removing me from Metamorphosis form, until I manually take myself out of Meta, in which case the next time I click it it'll put me back into Meta and cast Doom again. If that makes sense. Also a nice addition would be having the tooltip show Doom whilst in Meta form, and show Meta while in caster form, if that's possible.

Basically what I've got right now, which doesn't work, is this:

#showtooltip
    /stopcasting
    /use Metamorphosis
    /use Doom

It shows me the tooltip for Meta 100% of the time.
    First click: Stops my current cast (as intended), casts Meta, doesn't cast Doom
    Second click: If within 99 milliseconds of first click casts Doom. Else takes me straight back out of Meta and casts Corruption.
    Third click: Takes me out of Meta and casts Corruption.

Iirc, the way to fix it taking me out of Meta is to put an exclamation mark at the start, which indicates to only go INTO meta, not take me out, but idr if that's right or not.

Quote Originally Posted by ZaneBusby View Post
    Looking for a macro I can spam click without any negative repercussions that I can hit as soon as UVLS procs in Demo. I need it to interrupt my current cast, go into Metamorphosis, then use Doom, and every click from there forth will cast Doom without removing me from Metamorphosis form, until I manually take myself out of Meta, in which case the next time I click it it'll put me back into Meta and cast Doom again. If that makes sense. Also a nice addition would be having the tooltip show Doom whilst in Meta form, and show Meta while in caster form, if that's possible.

#showtooltip
    /stopcasting
    /use Metamorphosis
    /use Doom

Second click: If within 99 milliseconds of first click casts Doom. Else takes me straight back out of Meta and casts Corruption.

Iirc, the way to fix it taking me out of Meta is to put an exclamation mark at the start, which indicates to only go INTO meta, not take me out, but idr if that's right or not.
    You can use the form-conditional

Hi there
    Is it possible to add button modifiers to one of the parts of a castsequence?
    I'm trying to get the shaman weapon enchants, alchemist flask and regular flasks to a single button. A working version of this code

/castsequence [mod:alt]Earthliving Weapon; [mod:shift]Frostbrand Weapon; [mod:ctrl]Rockbiter Weapon; [nomod] Flametongue Weapon , [mod:alt]Flask1;[nomod]Flask2

Or any ideas about how to get weapon enchants and flasks in a button? Im ele/resto, so there is no left hand imbues..

Thank you
    Last edited by henrytxin; 2013-07-21 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZaneBusby View Post

#showtooltip
    /stopcasting
    /use Metamorphosis
    /use Doom

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /stopcasting
    /use [form:0] Metamorphosis
    /use Doom

Deleted
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /stopcasting
    /cast [form:1]Doom; Metamorphosis
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by henrytxin View Post
    Hi there
    Is it possible to add button modifiers to one of the parts of a castsequence?
    I'm trying to get the shaman weapon enchants, alchemist flask and regular flasks to a single button. A working version of this code

/castsequence [mod:alt]Earthliving Weapon; [mod:shift]Frostbrand Weapon; [mod:ctrl]Rockbiter Weapon; [nomod] Flametongue Weapon , [mod:alt]Flask1;[nomod]Flask2

Or any ideas about how to get weapon enchants and flasks in a button? Im ele/resto, so there is no left hand imbues..

Thank you
    What about simply this:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence [mod:alt]Earthliving Weapon,Flask1; [mod:shift]Frostbrand Weapon; [mod:ctrl]Rockbiter Weapon; Flametongue Weapon,Flask2

Hi, I'm new to macros and I'm wondering if there is a way to macro Heroic Leap into a single button, withough relying on the green landing target mark.

I just want to program HL so that it automatically jumps the shortest distance foward.

Thank you.

Deleted
    Not possible.

Been trying to find an all in one macro for tiers of talents.

Atm as a BrM I swap between different talents on tiers regularly. I would like a macro that changes based on the talent I have chose.

For example.

Level 90 talents Rushing Jade Wind and Invoke Xuen, the White Tiger.

When swapping between these talents the tooltip will show the talent that is active and when pressed the macro will initiate the ability, but when I change to Rushing Jade Wind the tooltip will also change as well as making RJW the new active ability on keypress.

Quote Originally Posted by Protozoa7 View Post
    Been trying to find an all in one macro for tiers of talents.

Atm as a BrM I swap between different talents on tiers regularly. I would like a macro that changes based on the talent I have chose.

For example.

Level 90 talents Rushing Jade Wind and Invoke Xuen, the White Tiger.

When swapping between these talents the tooltip will show the talent that is active and when pressed the macro will initiate the ability, but when I change to Rushing Jade Wind the tooltip will also change as well as making RJW the new active ability on keypress.

This cannot be done via a macro w/o quirks and issues with icons and tooltips. There is an addon that does this (as has been pointed out numerous times in this thread).

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ntMacroes.html

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vacaoso View Post
    Hi, I'm new to macros and I'm wondering if there is a way to macro Heroic Leap into a single button, withough relying on the green landing target mark.

I just want to program HL so that it automatically jumps the shortest distance foward.

Thank you.
    There is no way for a macro to auto place a land targeted spell for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rageguy View Post
    It did not work The game says that my pet is dead. It's not wrong, the pet is dead, but if the macro worked it should start reviving,
    Add this to the beginning of your macro:

Code:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeConqueror View Post
    This cannot be done via a macro w/o quirks and issues with icons and tooltips.
    Actually, this should work pretty well: (Untested)
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use Rushing Jade Wind
    /use Invoke Xuen, the White Tiger
    /use Chi Torpedo
    /run local G=GetSpellInfo SetMacroSpell(GetRunningMacro(),G("Rushing Jade Wind")or G("Invoke Xuen, the White Tiger")or G("Chi Torpedo"))

I'm looking, but cannot seem to locate a macro for my Enhance Shaman that will: Upon summoning my Fire Elemental...cycle through the abilities he uses...(fairly new to shaman...i think its 2 special ones he gets from the tier talent)

Thanks in advance!

Deleted
    Hi, is it possible to write a stun- or interuptmacro that would first try to cast on my focus (without actually targeting the focus), and if the focus doesnt exist it would simply cast on my current target? I play as a Retri Paladin, if it matters.

Thanks.

Code:
    /cast [@focus, harm, nodead][] Spell

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    Code:
    /cast [@focus, harm, nodead][] Spell
    Thank you!

Is it possible to make a macro with an ability then when I kill someone it emotes "you just got mugged!" ?