1. #4861
    Quote Originally Posted by S7orm View Post
    Code:
    /cast [exists, @mouseover, help][@player] Expel Harm
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    [help] already implies [exists], and it can be useful with a [nodead] mod in case you'd mouseover a dead player on the raid frames.

    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [@mouseover,help,nodead][@player] Expel Harm

    Thanks for the quick reply

  2. #4862
    I'm trying to create a macro for my balance druid spec where it basically triggers Celestial Alignment, Incarnation, and Mirror image (from symbiosis) at the same time. All 3 min cd's so they should line up perfectly.

    /cast Incarnation: Chosen of Elune
    /cast Celestial Alignment
    /cast Mirror Image
    Is what I'm using currently, I tried

    /cast Incarnation: Chosen of Elune
    /cast Celestial Alignment
    /cast Symbiosis
    The problem is that the mirror image isn't triggering, I'm not sure how to get it to trigger. It was still on cd both times I tried, & tried using the macro multiple times after incarnation/celestial alignment triggered at the same time.

  3. #4863
    Epic! Tearor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Դժոխք
    Posts
    1,680
    Quote Originally Posted by Angarin View Post
    I'm trying to create a macro for my balance druid spec where it basically triggers Celestial Alignment, Incarnation, and Mirror image (from symbiosis) at the same time. All 3 min cd's so they should line up perfectly.



    Is what I'm using currently, I tried



    The problem is that the mirror image isn't triggering, I'm not sure how to get it to trigger. It was still on cd both times I tried, & tried using the macro multiple times after incarnation/celestial alignment triggered at the same time.
    The problem is that Incarnation triggers the global cooldown, as well as the Symbiosis spell (I guess) does.
    A macro can't cast two spells that trigger the gcd with just one click, you'd need a /castsequence for that and hit it twice.
    No point mentioning these bats, I thought. The poor bastard will see them soon enough.

  4. #4864
    I just tested this & incarnation didn't trigger a GCD with symbiosis or celestial alignment but just about every other spell it did.

  5. #4865
    Quote Originally Posted by Angarin View Post
    I just tested this & incarnation didn't trigger a GCD with symbiosis or celestial alignment but just about every other spell it did.
    Hmm? I think you misunderstand how a GCD works... either a spell triggers it or it doesn't, there's no "sometimes". The behavior you explained was exactly what would happen when both Incarnation and Mirror Images are on the GCD.


    Feral SimC Maintainer // Mod @ Fluid Druid forums

  6. #4866
    Im looking for a one button rotation macro for the brawlers guild boss hexos for beast master or marksmen spec

    Thanks in advance

  7. #4867
    The Patient Cryptnic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    254
    Hey, I ain't played in quite a while and i'm finding it hard to heal with this/these healing macros i had.

    simply put, heal when mouseover a person, otherwise cast at current target. I can't for the life of me remember how this macro looked, its been too long


    edit: found it,

    #showtooltip
    /use [target=mouseover,help]Penance;[help]Penance;Penance

    this one also, gives DR for cheap shot incase anyone wanted to play without addons. can't remember how it works though.

    /run f=CreateFrame("Frame") f:RegisterEvent("UNIT_SPELLCAST_SUCCEEDED") f:SetScript("OnEvent", function(self,event,...) if UnitName(select(1,...))==UnitName("player") and select(5,...)==119381 then Stopwatch_StartCountdown(0,0,22) Stopwatch_Play() end end
    Last edited by Cryptnic; 2013-10-20 at 01:53 PM.
    I know a Coss.
    I also know an EnforcerX.
    And sometimes, I know a Juraca

    1221 Days played.

  8. #4868
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptnic View Post
    #showtooltip
    /use [target=mouseover,help]Penance;[help]Penance;Penance
    A cleaner version of that would be:

    #showtooltip
    /use [@mouseover,help][] Penance

  9. #4869
    The Patient Cryptnic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    254
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozired View Post
    A cleaner version of that would be:

    #showtooltip
    /use [@mouseover,help][] Penance
    thanks bro!
    I know a Coss.
    I also know an EnforcerX.
    And sometimes, I know a Juraca

    1221 Days played.

  10. #4870
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    203
    Wondering if you can make a macro for all Noodle-food versions (or/and other different food-versions of course), instead of clicking them one by one in the inventory or on the actionbar. So if I have few of Deluxe Noodle Soup and Pandaren Treasure Noodle Soup, I would like to use a macro to prio the use of one of them if they exist in my inventory.

    Is this possible?

    Edit: Forgot to mention that this should be without modifiers.
    Last edited by skmzarn; 2013-10-22 at 11:13 AM.

  11. #4871
    Quote Originally Posted by skmzarn View Post
    Wondering if you can make a macro for all Noodle-food versions (or/and other different food-versions of course), instead of clicking them one by one in the inventory or on the actionbar. So if I have few of Deluxe Noodle Soup and Pandaren Treasure Noodle Soup, I would like to use a macro to prio the use of one of them if they exist in my inventory.

    Is this possible?

    Edit: Forgot to mention that this should be without modifiers.

    Not at home to test but I THINK this would work. It would stop on the first one you have:

    Code:
    /use Deluxe Noodle Soup
    /use Pandaren Treasure Noodle Soup

    If you have a Deluxe, the macro should stop there, if you do not then it should move on to the 2nd line.

  12. #4872
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    203
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeConqueror View Post
    Not at home to test but I THINK this would work. It would stop on the first one you have:

    Code:
    /use Deluxe Noodle Soup
    /use Pandaren Treasure Noodle Soup

    If you have a Deluxe, the macro should stop there, if you do not then it should move on to the 2nd line.
    Interesting. I thought it would consume both of them if you have them. Gonna test it. Thanks!

  13. #4873
    Epic! Tearor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Դժոխք
    Posts
    1,680
    Quote Originally Posted by skmzarn View Post
    Interesting. I thought it would consume both of them if you have them. Gonna test it. Thanks!
    It won't do that because it triggers a global cooldown when you use something, and a macro cannot execute two gcds with one hit.
    No point mentioning these bats, I thought. The poor bastard will see them soon enough.

  14. #4874
    How does one make an all in one macro for talents in the same line? For example, Force of Nature and Incarnation are both level 60 talents that I switch between, is there a way to make one macro button so I don't have to keep dragging the talent I switched to to my bars?

    nvm: read farther in the thread and found the addon.
    Last edited by Jordaen; 2013-10-26 at 07:12 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    judging 25man raiding by LFR standards saying it requires no coordination, is like saying 5mans require cheese sandwiches because i like turtles.

  15. #4875
    There's been a few discussions on this subject in this thread. If you go back 10 pages or so, I'm sure you can find it. However, the long and short of it is there is a macro that will mostly work, but there's no way to make it work completely seamlessly with a macro. Meaning, there will always be some minor issues with icons and tool tips, etc.

    There's a really basic add-on for it that works perfectly, though, here: infMopTalentMacros

  16. #4876
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    674
    ok So I found what I was looking for a few days ago (a quick way to swap out talents between pulls while out of combat between either SW or DP and vice versa) However I'm noticing something with the macro that I've yet to be able to fix. The odd thing is that it's eating Tomes (not that they cost a lot) like it's going out of style. 1 click and it eats up 2 Tomes but does not learn the talent so I have to click it again. Now this would not be an issue if it was not for the fact that it should only use 1 Tome to unlearn the talent and learn the other one which if you open the Talent frame is exactly what happens. Wondering if anyone could give some insight as to how to either fix this or stop it from happening. Both macro's are below.

    /click PlayerTalentFrameTalentsTalentRow5Talent2 RightButton
    /click StaticPopup1Button1
    /click PlayerTalentFrameTalentsTalentRow5Talent3
    /click PlayerTalentFrameTalentsLearnButton
    /click StaticPopup1Button1

    /click PlayerTalentFrameTalentsTalentRow5Talent3 RightButton
    /click StaticPopup1Button1
    /click PlayerTalentFrameTalentsTalentRow5Talent2
    /click PlayerTalentFrameTalentsLearnButton
    /click StaticPopup1Button1


  17. #4877
    I'm struggling with this damn macro...
    #showtooltip
    /cast [spec:1]Penance; Circle of Healing

    I wanted this macro to be able to penance a friendly on mouse over, penance an enemy on mouse over, and when I'm holy just to use circle of healing. Is it possible to have this as one macro? I'm also trying to use it in vuhdo, so I figured it'd automatically mouse over for me but apparently not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    judging 25man raiding by LFR standards saying it requires no coordination, is like saying 5mans require cheese sandwiches because i like turtles.

  18. #4878
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordaen View Post
    I'm struggling with this damn macro...
    #showtooltip
    /cast [spec:1]Penance; Circle of Healing

    I wanted this macro to be able to penance a friendly on mouse over, penance an enemy on mouse over, and when I'm holy just to use circle of healing. Is it possible to have this as one macro? I'm also trying to use it in vuhdo, so I figured it'd automatically mouse over for me but apparently not.
    I believe what you want is:

    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [spec:2] Circle of Healing; [spec:1, @mouseover, exists][] Penance

    That should, in spec 1, cast Penance at your mouseover, enemy or friend, and if none exists, cast Penance on your target. In spec 2 it will just cast CoH.

    Edit: I think the original one I posted may have caused some problems, but that one is cleaner and should work.
    Last edited by Rarch; 2013-10-26 at 10:00 PM.

  19. #4879
    Hi!

    I'm looking for a macro that will cast Searing Totem/Magma Totem unless I have my Fire Elemental Totem up, in which case it should do nothing (to avoid being a retard and losing out on my Fire Elemental). Any tips?

  20. #4880
    You can only do this if you're using the Primal Elementalist talent. The macro would be:

    Code:
    /cast [nopet:Primal Fire Elemental] Searing Totem

    You can just duplicate it in another macro for Magma Totem, or use a [mod:x] or whatever you want with that, but it will only work with the talent selected. Reason being, non-Primal Elementals are not considered pets, and therefore there's no way for a macro to check it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •