You want the modifier to do mouseover > target > cast?

Just add this above the first part:

Code:
    /cast [mod:shift, @mouseover, help][mod:shift, @target, help][mod:shift] Swiftmend

Just fyi, help and harm imply exists, so you can drop the exists on your Rejuv section. You could also add nodead to both, so that if you have a target and a mouseover, but the mouseover is dead, it won't keep trying to cast on a dead person, effectively stopping the macro. Instead it will move on to your target.

Deleted
    I'm looking for some help with the following macro.
    I've been trying to work this for a bit but never seem to got it the way I want.
    So if its not possible, then also please let me know.

My "macro" is bound on a Shift + T button.
    I want it to use my current macro on normal key-combination. (So Shift + T)
    But I also want it to be with Alt + T to cast Master's Call on myself and use my Nitro Boots.

the current macro is:

/cast [target=mouseover, help][target=player] Master's Call

I don't know if its possible since its already bound to a Shift key. I always was unsure of this cause It felt logical that if I would put in an Alt mod, that it would require Shift + Alt + T for the combo.
    And help / explanation on this is welcome.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Grid View Post
    I'm looking for some help with the following macro.
    I've been trying to work this for a bit but never seem to got it the way I want.
    So if its not possible, then also please let me know.

My "macro" is bound on a Shift + T button.
    I want it to use my current macro on normal key-combination. (So Shift + T)
    But I also want it to be with Alt + T to cast Master's Call on myself and use my Nitro Boots.

the current macro is:

/cast [target=mouseover, help][target=player] Master's Call

I don't know if its possible since its already bound to a Shift key. I always was unsure of this cause It felt logical that if I would put in an Alt mod, that it would require Shift + Alt + T for the combo.
    And help / explanation on this is welcome.
    I'm not quite sure what you're asking here. Do you want Master's Call on shift-t and Master's Call + Nitro Boosts on alt-t, or Master's Call on shift-t and Master's Call + Nitro Boosts on shift-alt-t? There are a few different ways to do this; You can put it into one macro with modifiers, or two different macros bound to different key combinations.

To make a separate macro for Master's Call + Nitro Boost it would just be

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use 6
    /use [target=player]Master's Call
    And bind that to alt-t or alt-shift-t

To put it all into one macro you'd want

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [mod:alt] 6
    /use [mod:alt,target=player] Master's Call; [target=mouseover, help][target=player]Master's Call
    If you bind this to shift-t then it will cast Master's Call with shift-t, Nitro Boost and Master's Call together at once with alt-shift-t.

Alternately, you can bind the following to just T and it will work as with Nitro Boost and Master's Call on alt-t and just Master's Call on shift:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [mod:alt]6
    /use [mod:alt,target=player]Master's Call; [mod:shift,target=mouseover,help][mod:shift,target=player]Master's Call
    Last edited by mmocf2b5b31666; 2014-03-25 at 12:37 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haystone View Post
    I'm not quite sure what you're asking here. Do you want Master's Call on shift-t and Master's Call + Nitro Boosts on alt-t, or Master's Call on shift-t and Master's Call + Nitro Boosts on shift-alt-t?
    Sorry for being somewhat vague here, I find it somewhat difficult to put my preferences into phrases sometimes.

I meant Masters Callt on Shift + T and Masters call + Nitro on Alt + T.
    But considering your contructive explanation I guess I got both the macro and an answer to my original question
    Thanks for the help, its working like intended, finally!

10+ Year Old Account
    How can you announce a spell cast only if it's off cd to avoid spamming it?
    For example if i click the below and Dispersion is on cooldown i want it to ignore the /r part.
    I also want it to ignore the /r part when i click it while dispersed to cancelaura.

This is my current
    Code:
    #showtooltip Dispersion
    /stopcasting
    /cast Dispersion
    /r Dispersion Casted
    /cancelaura Dispersion

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keosen View Post
    For example if i click the below and Dispersion is on cooldown i want it to ignore the /r part.
    I also want it to ignore the /r part when i click it while dispersed to cancelaura.

This is my current
    Code:
    #showtooltip Dispersion
    /stopcasting
    /cast Dispersion
    /r Dispersion Casted
    /cancelaura Dispersion
    It's not possible to find out that sort of info in a macro. If you use weakauras you could always make an invisible aura to trigger upon successfully casting Disperion.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do use WA2 do you have an aura like this to provide me with?

Deleted
    I do use WA2 do you have an aura like this to provide me with?
    I'm in class right now so I can't write one for you, but you should make a text aura that is just a space, then for a trigger go to event > combat log event > spell cast success (if I remember correctly). Set the caster to player and the spell as Dispersion, then go to the actions tab and select a chat message on aura show.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah great ill give a try.
    Thanks Edx

You might find that RSA - Raeli's Spell Announcer or a similar addon is better for your needs that a macro here; they are designed to announce spell casts, and are going to save you the trouble of figuring out all the edge cases yourself. (eg: I have no idea if the WA based example here would work or fail if you were silenced, and hit the button, with the spell off cooldown -- but I suspect it would announce.)

If you do want to build it yourself, your best WA based bet would be to hook into the combat log events, and detect when a successful cast of the spell you want happened. Then announce it. Don't forget to limit it to your own casts, of course. That way you are not trying to do this based on "is it on cooldown" or whatever, you are actually reacting to what you care about -- "was the spell cast?"

Deleted
    Code:
    dytecaGlksBJcyMuGMnGBsb52q1oPsTxYUr1(bv)LQ63s1HLYqPq1GPunCu6GushIcQJrvoNkLfsPSuvHftrSCj9qO0tvwMQONlmrQWuLyYOy6IUifvxLcLlJCDvSrkkptLQntLSDO4ZGCAitdu(ofsJtv5BurJwvY4vL6Kuc3Is01ujNhOwjfIHPQ6Xaz5PIgUgJgJkAmOGfObUqVtn42HBeTgOe15HkAr2QPkA4ueniYpbZsAZqwFuEy1chAmDFCkIgejBA4uenisZbkyPAG6C42X2IKymSsLAzfbbrvv0sWSKgHH4PwCmHWq8ChxUqV18XADf)zmSynFtJ5uBjQZ1EQryiEQHTJBslHB3GDiTtq(blba4UHtYM2ji)OFQGOdhLYM2HtyiEQLiCIrl6Nki6WrPglqdmv1cwcaWDdN0CGcwQgOoxPwLGqDEbmlPL07uZOiM8LmZ53N39)B)EExoH58dMCz51Vg)GxQiiiQgYTNgIrZbkyPAG6C42TY59dhev1EriOxPmZaoVUG97D99DD)29BpLllH9Pb0BmQODcYheqlcztR2biv0WpajsfLk1ab0IqfTaXHainJ)WcZxrPsLAH2tt)n9sdJC7bZ7xPea
    There's the weakaura for what you're looking for. Since it only triggers on a successful cast, it won't announce if you're CCed or silenced.

Deleted
    Can you macro a list of tactics. So press it once and it says. Healing totem. Then it cycles so if I press it again it says tranq then moves on again to another say devo aura.

Quote Originally Posted by BombayRoll View Post
    Can you macro a list of tactics. So press it once and it says. Healing totem. Then it cycles so if I press it again it says tranq then moves on again to another say devo aura.
    Not sure how much this will help, but if you have DBM enabled, you can enable raid timers for various cooldowns.

Code:
    /in 10 Smoke Bomb
    /in 15 Ancestral Guidance
    /in 20 Devotion Aura
    You get the idea.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post
    Not sure how much this will help, but if you have DBM enabled, you can enable raid timers for various cooldowns.

Code:
    /in 10 Smoke Bomb
    /in 15 Ancestral Guidance
    /in 20 Devotion Aura
    You get the idea.
    Sound promising. The scenario is for example garrosh I want player a and b to use raid cds for empowered whirling then player c d on the second e f on the third. I was hoping I could press a key and it would say a b use them (that bit is easy) but then I want to press the same key and it will have cycled through so it now says c d use cool downs etc. The timings may vary because of transitions and how much dps you do. Any thought's?

Quote Originally Posted by BombayRoll View Post
    I misread the OP, and replied to a question that I imagined, rather than one that was asked. sorry.
    Last edited by SlippyCheeze; 2014-04-01 at 12:47 AM. Reason: I am an idiot

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SlippyCheeze View Post
    It depends what you want. If you want something that will, eg, cast tranq if and only if healing totem is on cooldown, then no, because Blizzard specifically restrict your ability to do that. They want one "GCD" spell per hardware action, and restrict / ban things to keep it so. If you really want, though, you can google the current techniques for one button rotation macros, and all. Just be aware that you might end up banned if one of those is considered exploiting rather than just dubious.

If you just want the rotation, you can use `/castsequence` to create a "rotation" of spells -- each time you press the button it will move on to the next item in the sequence. Various options like "reset if the button has not been touched for N seconds" or "reset when I change target" exist, but you can't, eg, "always reset after 60 seconds, no matter what".

Those end up not so useful unless you *literally* have a strict rotation; these days, pretty much nothing is, because the devs strongly favour priority lists to rotations, and so built all the classes that way. (It probably isn't a coincidence that a priority list based class can't have a one button macro built for it.
    I think you're misreading the OP. He's essentially asking for the equivalent of a /castsequence for raid announcements. He doesn't want a macro that will cast Devotion Aura and then Tranquility (what good what that be, since they're spells of different classes, after all), he wants a macro that will go through one announce after another, in sequence, as he hits the button.

It can probably be done with some scripting commands, but as far as I know, it can't be done with the standard macro commands.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edx View Post
    Code:
    /script _, t, _ = GetSpellCooldown("Dispersion"); if t == 0 then SendChatMessage("Dispersed" ,"RAID") end
    before /cast Dispersion
    Works perfectly thanks.

One more.
    Warlock soulstone macro /say resurrect or casting ss depending on target condition. if no target is selected then don't say anything

This doesn't seem to announce anything.

Code:
    /use Soulstone
    #showtooltip Soulstone
    /cast [mod:shift]Soulstone;[@mouseover,exists,help]Soulstone;[nomod,@player]Soulstone
    /optsay [target=dead] Resurrecting %t
    /optsay [target= nodead] Casting Soulstone on %t

Deleted
    Works perfectly thanks.

One more.
    Warlock soulstone macro /say resurrect or casting ss depending on target condition. if no target is selected then don't say anything

This doesn't seem to announce anything.

Code:
    /use Soulstone
    #showtooltip Soulstone
    /cast [mod:shift]Soulstone;[@mouseover,exists,help]Soulstone;[nomod,@player]Soulstone
    /optsay [target=dead] Resurrecting %t
    /optsay [target= nodead] Casting Soulstone on %t
    EDIT: Disregard this, it seems my tired brain forgot that you cannot apply conditionals to spoken text.

Code:
    /use Soulstone
    #showtooltip Soulstone
    /cast [mod:shift]Soulstone;[@mouseover,help]Soulstone;[nomod,@player]Soulstone
    /s [dead] Resurrecting %t
    /s [nodead] Casting Soulstone on %t
    I don't have a warlock to test this out on, but give that a shot?
    Last edited by mmocf2b5b31666; 2014-03-30 at 12:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    I think you're misreading the OP. He's essentially asking for the equivalent of a /castsequence for raid announcements. He doesn't want a macro that will cast Devotion Aura and then Tranquility (what good what that be, since they're spells of different classes, after all), he wants a macro that will go through one announce after another, in sequence, as he hits the button.

It can probably be done with some scripting commands, but as far as I know, it can't be done with the standard macro commands.
    You are quite right. I did misread, and answered the wrong question. To try and make up for it, though I have not tested answer, some possibilities:

To the OP: `slash in`, or one of the million other addons that do that, can let you schedule things to be "typed" ahead of time, so `/in 5 /rw hero!` would trigger a raid warning in five seconds. That might hit your needs if the timing is fixed. Likewise, sending a custom DBM timer is possible; my guild uses that to schedule, eg, going into h-nourishen globes.

Thok Cooldowns might help in a specific situation.

I was going to suggest Boss Notes which has a "rules" module, but that doesn't support "nth time in this encounter" as a condition; you could petition the author to add that, which would be fairly simple for them, I think. Upstream on that one has been quite responsive recently.

Interrupt Manager could be misused for the purpose, if your folks understand that it is for. Seems cumbersome though.

Raid Cooldowns Announcer might be what you want. It is ... big. But, targets the specific issue you have, and is all about making cooldown rotations work smoothly. Maybe worth checking out. It seems like it has everything you need, including yelling at specific people until they cast, etc. I keep intending to check it out for my own use, but have not done so yet.

I hope one of those helps solve your problem, unlike my stupid initial response.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haystone View Post
    EDIT: Disregard this, it seems my tired brain forgot that you cannot apply conditionals to spoken text.

Code:
    /use Soulstone
    #showtooltip Soulstone
    /cast [mod:shift]Soulstone;[@mouseover,help]Soulstone;[nomod,@player]Soulstone
    /s [dead] Resurrecting %t
    /s [nodead] Casting Soulstone on %t
    I don't have a warlock to test this out on, but give that a shot?
    Can you apply conditional /r then?