The TalentMacro addon looks very good.. ill def check it out! Thanks

Deleted
    Hey, I have this macro that I used to use a lot as a DR tracker that worked with the stop watch. I haven't used it since Wrath and I can't seem to get it to work anymore. If anyone able to help me out that would be great., thanks.
    Code:
    /run f=CreateFrame("Frame") f:RegisterEvent("UNIT_SPELLCAST_SUCCEEDED") f:SetScript("OnEvent", function(self,event,...) if UnitName(select(1,...))==UnitName("player") and select(5,...)==1833 then Stopwatch_StartCountdown(0,0,16) Stopwatch_Play() end end
    I remember I needed to press it each time I zoned in, and I had two, one for Cheapshot and one for Kindy. That's all I can remember.
    Last edited by mmoc608cbe8d0e; 2014-06-08 at 07:50 PM.

Hi,

I was hoping you guys could help me with a quick question - with the upcoming changes in WoD so that health potions and healthstones share the same CD, is it possible to create a macro that will use a healthstone if you have one, and use a health potion if you don't?

Thanks for your help!

Quote Originally Posted by Nightscape View Post
    Hi,

I was hoping you guys could help me with a quick question - with the upcoming changes in WoD so that health potions and healthstones share the same CD, is it possible to create a macro that will use a healthstone if you have one, and use a health potion if you don't?

Thanks for your help!
    Code:
    #show Healing Potion
    /use Healthstone
    /use Healing Potion
    Last edited by lawomous; 2014-06-09 at 07:18 PM.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Deleted
    Hi there Macro wizards!

I have a quick question! i've started playing a warlock and i'm wondering if it's possible to make a macro that allows me to Shadowburn when it's available and cast Chaos Bolt when shadowburn isn't useable yet (condition for shadowburn being the target being below 20% hp)
    Having the tooltip switch with it would be ideal although I beleive I might be asking for too much with that.

My thanks for any help and I'm sorry if this has been asked before I couldn't find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Captainhavoc View Post
    Hi there Macro wizards!

I have a quick question! i've started playing a warlock and i'm wondering if it's possible to make a macro that allows me to Shadowburn when it's available and cast Chaos Bolt when shadowburn isn't useable yet (condition for shadowburn being the target being below 20% hp)
    Having the tooltip switch with it would be ideal although I beleive I might be asking for too much with that.

My thanks for any help and I'm sorry if this has been asked before I couldn't find it.
    Macro's can't cast spells conditionally so this would be impossible.

If it helps, you could make a macro like the following where you can just hold shift to Shadowburn to keep it down to one bind.

#showtooltip
    /cast [mod:shift] Shadowburn; Chaos Bolt

Deleted

Smile

Hello there guys, i was wondering if any of you could help me with a charge+safeguard macro?.

Basically this is what im using atm:

#showtooltip charge
    /cast [harm] charge
    /cast [help] safeguard
    /cast hamstring
    /cast victory rush

Problem is when im in a bg and have a friendly target, i press the macro and instead of safeguarding(intervene)
    the macro changes target to an enemy and charges instead, it only works if there is no enemy around.

Thanks in advance :-)

I think you just need to specify your target in the first two conditionals, like so:

Code:
    #showtooltip charge
    /cast [@target, harm, nodead] charge
    /cast [@target, help, nodead] safeguard
    /cast hamstring
    /cast victory rush

Be aware, this will make it so it NEVER auto targets a harmful enemy and charges them, it will only charge when you have an enemy targeted, if that makes sense. If you want it to auto target/charge enemies still, but only when you don't have a helpful target, you should be able to swap them and leave the harm one the way you had it, like this:

Code:
    #showtooltip charge
    /cast [harm] charge
    /cast hamstring
    /cast victory rush

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rarch View Post
    I think you just need to specify your target in the first two conditionals, like so:

Code:
    #showtooltip charge
    /cast [@target, harm, nodead] charge
    /cast hamstring
    /cast victory rush

Be aware, this will make it so it NEVER auto targets a harmful enemy and charges them, it will only charge when you have an enemy targeted, if that makes sense. If you want it to auto target/charge enemies still, but only when you don't have a helpful target, you should be able to swap them and leave the harm one the way you had it, like this:

Code:
    #showtooltip charge
    /cast [harm] charge
    /cast hamstring
    /cast victory rush
    You're a hero thanks man :-)

Hi,

I am trying to make a macro that will :

- Cast Shadowstep on my Focus Target when I am holding SHIFT,
    - With 'No Mod' it will cast Shadowstep on a Mouseover Target but if no mouseover target, it will cast Shadowstep on the actual Target.

This is what I managed:

#showtooltip
    /use [mod:shift,@focus,nodead] [nomod,@mouseover,nodead][]Shadowstep

The Mod shift part works as I want it to, and so does the mouseover, but when I want to cast it on my current target I am told "You have no target"

You need to indicate exists in there, I believe. I think it's trying to cast on your focus and mouseover, whether or not they exist. You can use "harm" as exists, as well.

Try this:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [mod:shift, @focus, harm, nodead][@mouseover, harm, nodead][] Shadowstep

You need to indicate exists in there, I believe. I think it's trying to cast on your focus and mouseover, whether or not they exist. You can use "harm" as exists, as well.

Try this:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    Thanks worked

Can this macro get improved?
    Code:
    #showtooltip Time-Lost Artifact
    /equip 13 [button:1]Time-Lost Artifact
    /use [button:1]Time-Lost Artifact
    /equip 13 [button:2]Prismatic Prison of Pride
    With button 1 it will equip the Time-Lost teleport trinket, clicking again, it will start channeling the portal. Clicking on button 2 will equip my normal trinket and unequip the Time-Lost teleport trinket.

Can this be done better with conditions, like noequipped, stopmacro, etc, to use the same button depending what trinket is equipped? Or just improve it in general? I don't know how to do, and if it's even possible. Need some assistance, please!

Quote Originally Posted by skmzarn View Post
    With button 1 it will equip the Time-Lost teleport trinket, clicking again, it will start channeling the portal. Clicking on button 2 will equip my normal trinket and unequip the Time-Lost teleport trinket.

Can this be done better with conditions, like noequipped, stopmacro, etc, to use the same button depending what trinket is equipped? Or just improve it in general? I don't know how to do, and if it's even possible. Need some assistance, please!
    Well, a possible improvement would be to use the equipment manager (or outfitter, or some other addon based replacement) to manage your equipment. Then instead of specifically calling out the PPoP, you would instruct the game to "equip the outfit blah", which you can update the content of. That makes it more robust to changes to your trinkets over time.

Hello need help with adding new function to my old macros

Code:
    /focus [btn:1]
    /stopmacro [nobtn:2]
    /skada toggle
    Which basicly put focus on my target if I click on it with mouse button 1, If I click it with mouse button 2 it will show\hide skada. Now what I want to add is this command - /aa show and I want it to activate with middle mouse click (button 3). I though it will be simple as
    Code:
    /skada toggle
    /stopmacro [nobtn:3]
    /aa show
    But it doesn't work, anyone know how to make it work ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lolec123 View Post

Code:
    /skada toggle
    Which basicly put focus on my target if I click on it with mouse button 1, If I click it with mouse button 2 it will show\hide skada. Now what I want to add is this command - /aa show and I want it to activate with middle mouse click (button 3). I though it will be simple as
    Code:
    /skada toggle
    /aa show
    Well if you press it with button 3, it stops at the first stopmacro, obviously. I can't logically think of any way to do it without modifiers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tearor View Post
    Well if you press it with button 3, it stops at the first stopmacro, obviously. I can't logically think of any way to do it without modifiers.
    Yea, and how to do it with modifiers ? If you can help me, I'll be very happy

Quote Originally Posted by lolec123 View Post

Code:
    /skada toggle
    Code:
    /skada toggle
    /aa show
    The reason your second macro doesn't work is because of the first /stopmacro.

To help you understand why the first /stopmacro is causing it to fail, here's basically what your second macro does depending on what mouse button is clicked:
    Button 1: Line 1
    Button 2: Line 2 and Line 3
    Button 3: Line 2

As you can see, the reason your second macro is not working is because it doesn't even get past the 2nd line when you click it with the middle mouse button. Since it wasn't right clicked, the second line's conditional statement [nobtn:2] is true, causing the macro to stop running beyond this button and lines 4 and 5 to be ignored.

EDIT: Removed "fixed" macro because it didn't seem to work after all.
    Last edited by Disconnected; 2014-06-20 at 08:10 PM.

Try this:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    It wasn't working because he was using "nomod" in combination with a condition, therefore it never got to "[]". Your solution works but disables ShS utility to teleport to friendly targets both on focus and mouseover.

Quote Originally Posted by Disconnected View Post
    The reason your second macro doesn't work is because of the first /stopmacro.

To help you understand why the first /stopmacro is causing it to fail, here's basically what your second macro does depending on what mouse button is clicked:
    Button 1: Line 1
    Button 2: Line 2 and Line 3
    Button 3: Line 2

As you can see, the reason your second macro is not working is because it doesn't even get past the 2nd line when you click it with the middle mouse button. Since it wasn't right clicked, the second line's conditional statement [nobtn:2] is true, causing the macro to stop running beyond this button and lines 4 and 5 to be ignored.

EDIT: Removed "fixed" macro because it didn't seem to work after all.
    Not sure what you suggested, but I would think "[nobtn:2/3]" should work. However since that would cause Skada to toggle, you would need to add that aswell on the last command. My idea would be something like this:
    Code:
    /stopmacro [nobtn:2/3] //allows right and middle click
    /skada toggle
    /stopmacro [nobtn:3] //breaks on right click
    /skada toggle //de-toggles skada
    /aa show

Quote Originally Posted by banur View Post
    It wasn't working because he was using "nomod" in combination with a condition, therefore it never got to "[]". Your solution works but disables ShS utility to teleport to friendly targets both on focus and mouseover.

Not sure what you suggested, but I would think "[nobtn:2/3]" should work. However since that would cause Skada to toggle, you would need to add that aswell on the last command. My idea would be something like this:
    Code:
    /stopmacro [nobtn:2/3] //allows right and middle click
    /skada toggle
    /stopmacro [nobtn:3] //breaks on right click
    /skada toggle //de-toggles skada
    /aa show
    Thank you sir, it's all working But I don't understand why we need two /skada toggle but I didn't change a thing because it's all working!