Hey guys! I'm having trouble with a weird behaviour in my all-in-one macro.

It's a Druid Powershift macro. It recasts any form you are currently in, with extra features I added over the years. Casts Aquatic Form when swimming and the fastest Travel Form depending if it's flyable or not.

Everything works great, except a recent addition with Cat Form as a "travel form" for indoors areas (1st line). Works as it should be, except that for some reason, only for/during Bear Form the macro switches to Cat Form during the shapeshift gcd. That means that if I'm in Bear Form and I want to break roots, I spam the button, powershift Bear Form and It's done, but with the new line the Cat Form "appears" during the gcd so if I spam it, it will put me in Cat Form during the global, even though I added the [noform] conditional.

Moonkin form is not affected by that, even when spamming it. I can visibly see a difference when spamming it in Bear vs. Moonkin forms. During the gcd I can see the button change to Cat Form, when in Bear but during Moonkin form, spamming the button shows no "empty" globals or changes in the icon.

I hope all this is not confusing :/

/use
    [indoors,noform,nocombat]!Cat Form;
    [swimming]!Aquatic Form;
    [form:1]!Bear Form;
    [form:3]!Cat Form;
    [form:6]!Moonkin Form;
    [noform,nocombat,noswimming,flyable][form:7]!Swift Flight Form;!Travel Form

Edit: Both the [noform] and [nocombat] conditionals don't seem to fix the during-Bear Form issue, for both 1st and last lines.
    Last edited by Juvencus; 2014-08-05 at 09:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    Hey guys! I'm having trouble with a weird behaviour in my all-in-one macro.

It's a Druid Powershift macro. It recasts any form you are currently in, with extra features I added over the years. Casts Aquatic Form when swimming and the fastest Travel Form depending if it's flyable or not.
    It sounds like it's working as it's written. For the split-second that you shift out of bear you are in your noform and it puts you in cat. If you want to use the cat only sometimes I would recommend a shift modifier or something similar.

Code:
    /use [mod:shift]!Cat Form;[swimming]!Aquatic Form;[form:1]!Bear Form;[form:3]!Cat Form;[form:6]!Moonkin Form;[noform,nocombat,noswimming,flyable][form:7]!Swift Flight Form;!Travel Form

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Deleted
    Powershifting is bear -> bear though, you should never be in [noform] in between. That's the point of powershifting.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    Powershifting is bear -> bear though, you should never be in [noform] in between. That's the point of powershifting.
    Indeed. There is no gap between Moonkin form powershift. For Cat Form it obviously doesn't matter, but I can also see a gap. So it's like the "base" shapeshifts work differently somehow.

Deleted
    Try going with something like:
    Code:
    /use [swimming]!Aquatic Form; [form:1]!Bear Form; [form:3]!Cat Form; [form:6]!Moonkin Form; [indoors,nocombat]!Cat Form; [form:7][nocombat,flyable]!Swift Flight Form; !Travel Form
    Shuffled the conditionals around a bit, see if that helps.

PS: I'm suspecting it's because you can cast shapeshifting spells in moonkin, but the game thinks you need to unshift to cast them if you're in a feral form. Or something. Do you have auto-unshift turned on?

Try going with something like:
    Code:
    /use [swimming]!Aquatic Form; [form:1]!Bear Form; [form:3]!Cat Form; [form:6]!Moonkin Form; [indoors,nocombat]!Cat Form; [form:7][nocombat,flyable]!Swift Flight Form; !Travel Form
    Shuffled the conditionals around a bit, see if that helps.

PS: I'm suspecting it's because you can cast shapeshifting spells in moonkin, but the game thinks you need to unshift to cast them if you're in a feral form. Or something. Do you have auto-unshift turned on?
    Nope, same thing. Thanks for the try though

Adding /console autoUnshift 0 before and /console autoUnshift 1 after, disables all powershifting, bar Moonkin form

Moonkin seems to have a GCD protection while it also behaves better with things like Enchanting and Alchemy

#showtooltip
    /use [@mouseover, noharm] cascade
    /use divine star
    /use halo
    /run m_c=GetSpellInfo(121135); m_ds=GetSpellInfo(110744); m_h=GetSpellInfo(120517)
    /run SetMacroSpell("90T", GetSpellInfo(m_c) or GetSpellInfo(m_ds) or GetSpellInfo(m_h))
    I'd like my cascade to hit myself if I have no friendly target nor mouseover. I'm also running out of space (244/255) so don't know how to make my macro shorter in order for that part to fit in.

Deleted
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [@mouseover,help,nodead][help,nodead][@player]Cascade
    /use Divine Star
    /use Halo
    /run local a=GetSpellInfo SetMacroSpell("90T",a((a(121135)))or a((a(110744)))or a((a(120517))))
    198 characters.

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [@mouseover,help,nodead][help,nodead][@player]Cascade
    /use Divine Star
    /use Halo
    /run local a=GetSpellInfo SetMacroSpell("90T",a((a(121135)))or a((a(110744)))or a((a(120517))))
    198 characters.
    Thank you, Mr Wizard. That was amazing.

Im a bit stuck here.. its late and im probably getting retarded but i need a little help here.

Code:
    #showtooltip Avenging Wrath
    /stopmacro [noexists, ????]
    /use 13
    /cast Avenging Wrath
    /cast Holy Avenger
    /cast Guardian of Ancient Kings
    Its about the "????" part in this macro.
    I want the macro to not be able to fire off when i have no target (done) but also not fire off when ive a friendly target.. only when the target is hostile.

I bet the answer is so easy that i will want to kick myself in the nuts when i hear it but i need a little help here :P

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Shaktard View Post
    Im a bit stuck here.. its late and im probably getting retarded but i need a little help here.

I bet the answer is so easy that i will want to kick myself in the nuts when i hear it but i need a little help here :P

Thanks in advance!
    Commence nut-kicking.
    Code:
    #showtooltip Avenging Wrath
    /stopmacro [noexists][help]
    /use 13
    /cast Avenging Wrath
    /cast Holy Avenger
    /cast Guardian of Ancient Kings

Thanks man >_<

- - - Updated - - -

I've another stupid question :P
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /console Sound_EnableSFX 0
    /cast [mod:alt,@self]Word of Glory;[mod:shift]Rebuke;[mod:ctrl]Flash of Light;Exorcism
    /console Sound_EnableSFX 1
    Why does the Word of Glory cast not work?
    Im using the Glyph of Harsh Words that allows me to use Word of Glory to dmg the enemy.. but having it as a heal would still be nice.

Thanks in advance!

/script a=MultiBarLeft;b=MultiBarRight;c=ChatFrame1;d=MinimapCluster;e=WatchFrame;f=PetActionBarFr ame if(a:IsVisible())then a:Hide()b:Hide()c:Hide()d:Hide()e:Hide()f:Hide();else a:Show()b:Show()c:Show()d:Show()e:Show()f:Show();end
    I use this macro to hide the minimap, quest frame and action bars. The action bars show when entering combat, so I'd like to know if there's a way to "lock" them so they don't show until I press the macro, and a more efficient way of doing this, since my code is probably shitty. I tried using a table like local a={} but I can't get it to work.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    you can use SetAlpha/GetAlpha:
    Code:
    /run f={MultiBarLeft,MultiBarRight,ChatFrame1,MinimapCluster,WatchFrame,PetActionBarFrame} for i=1,6 do if f[i]:GetAlpha() < 0.5 then f[i]:SetAlpha(1) else f[i]:SetAlpha(0) end end

Hey guys! I used to have a shift modifier macro on my Resto Shaman which cast Healing Wave on my mouseover target, but when I held shift it would cast Lightning Bolt at my current target. I used it to regen mana. For some reason, it just stopped working a week or so ago... I kept trying to recreate it, but nothing seems to work. Anybody able to figure this one out? Help would be greatly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Powderburn View Post
    Hey guys! I used to have a shift modifier macro on my Resto Shaman which cast Healing Wave on my mouseover target, but when I held shift it would cast Lightning Bolt at my current target. I used it to regen mana. For some reason, it just stopped working a week or so ago... I kept trying to recreate it, but nothing seems to work. Anybody able to figure this one out? Help would be greatly appreciated!
    Try this:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:shift]Lightning Bolt;[@mouseover,help,nodead][]Healing Wave

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    if it stopped working it's probably because you rebound shift+bind to something else

I need a macro that can show / hide the Skada "Title bar". I searched around a bit but could not find anything on the subject. Any help is appreciated!

Cheers.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    type /fstack and mouseover to see the name of the title bar

Code:
    /run local f="framenamehere" if f:GetAlpha() < 0.5 then f:SetAlpha(1) else f:SetAlpha(0) end