Code:
    /cast !Chakra: Serenity
    /cast !Chakra: Sanctuary
    Pretty sure this works perfectly.

While we're on the subject of Holy Priest macros, I'm looking for one that will cast the appropriate Holy Word spell depending on which chakra I'm in. I had a macro like this but it apparently no longer works.

#showtooltip
    /cast [target=mouseover,exists,nodead] Holy Word: Serenity; Holy Word: Sanctuary

That's the maco I used to use.

What's the difference between a duck?

Quote Originally Posted by Meaux View Post
    While we're on the subject of Holy Priest macros, I'm looking for one that will cast the appropriate Holy Word spell depending on which chakra I'm in. I had a macro like this but it apparently no longer works.

#showtooltip
    /cast [target=mouseover,exists,nodead] Holy Word: Serenity; Holy Word: Sanctuary

That's the maco I used to use.
    Put in "Holy Word: Chastise" and it'll automatically use whatever spell is currently replacing it, if any:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [@mouseover,exists,nodead][]Holy Word: Chastise
    Come on, die young.

Hey guys!

Ive another question regarding a macro:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:shift]Mocking Banner;[@mouseover,harm]Taunt;Taunt
    I want to add that when i use the ctrl modifier, it intervenes to my Mocking Banner.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Shaktard View Post
    Hey guys!

Ive another question regarding a macro:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:shift]Mocking Banner;[@mouseover,harm]Taunt;Taunt
    I want to add that when i use the ctrl modifier, it intervenes to my Mocking Banner.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /target [mod:ctrl] Mocking Banner
    /cast [mod:ctrl] Intervene
    /targetlasttarget [mod:ctrl]
    /stopmacro [mod:ctrl]
    /cast [mod:shift]Mocking Banner;[@mouseover,harm][]Taunt
    Untested, but should work. Note that I changed the last part before the Taunt also, same functionality with less characters.
    No point mentioning these bats, I thought. The poor bastard will see them soon enough.

Seems to work.. thanks man!

I'm trying to get my one button filler macro to work as a Demo lock and can't figure it out. It used to be.

#showtooltip
    /cast [nostance] drain life
    /cast [stance:1] touch of chaos

Does someone know how to get this to work? Drain life works fine but touch of chaos does not. It worked fine in MOP but not now. HELP!!!

can someone help me just came back to wow since cata had a warrior sequence macro that use to work but doesn't work now.

#showtooltip
    /castsequence reset=30 heroic leap, charge, charge

my problem is the macro does heroic leap but it doesn't go on to the charge. it just stays on leap

p.s. im an idiot haven't played wow in years but i can't enjoy the class unless i can find a way for this macro to work. thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I hear people say bring War back to World of Warcraft, well how about bringing World back to World of Warcraft