Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keosen View Post
    Is it possible to have a mind blast/mind spike macro that will cast MB if is off cd and Mind Spiike when it's on cd?
    Macros can't make decisions based on spell availability like that, no.

15+ Year Old Account
    Code:
    /cast [target=mouseover,help,exists][] Power Word: Shield
    Where do I throw in a mod:shift for another spell?

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Code:
    /cast [target=mouseover,help,exists][] Power Word: Shield
    Where do I throw in a mod:shift for another spell?

You can add it right above your current text.

Code:
    /cast [mod:shift] Other Spell
    /cast [@mouseoevr,help,nodead][] Power Word: Shield

You don't need exists in there, as it's implied already, but you can add nodead if you want to prevent it from trying to cast on dead targets.

Depending on what your other spell is and how you're looking to cast it, you can also make it act the same way with the mouseover target, by making the line '/cast [mod:shift, @mouseover, help, nodead][mod:shift] Other Spell' instead.

15+ Year Old Account
    Tank your Rarch, worked like a charm.

Deleted
    Hey there,

looking for a macro with the following functionality: if targeting [harm], cast spell A @target. If targeting [help], cast spell A @targettarget.

€.: Something like: /cast [@target,harm,exists] A; [@targettarget] A ?

Regards
    Isca
    Last edited by mmoc489c679895; 2014-11-28 at 07:49 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isca View Post
    Hey there,

looking for a macro with the following functionality: if targeting [harm], cast spell A @target. If targeting [help], cast spell A @targettarget.

€.: Something like: /cast [@target,harm,exists] A; [@targettarget] A ?

Regards
    Isca
    What you posted should work. @target is not required, because it's implied by default. If your target is not [harm] but you have a target (otherwise @targettarget wouldn't exist), then that target has to be [help] anyway.

Shortened version because you don't need to specify the spell twice:
    Code:
    /cast [harm,exists][@targettarget]A

Can anyone help me with a mage talent macro? Trying to set up my level 100 talent choices (Prismatic Crystal & Comet Storm) on a one button macro so I don't have to pull them out of spellbook whenever I swap them around. My weak attempt of
    Code:
    #showtooltip 
    /cast Comet Storm
    /cast Prismatic Crystal
    works for either choice, but won't show the tooltip for whatever spell is listed second. I know on my monk I was able to use a filler spell for the level 30 talent choice (Chi Shaping - it turns into whatever talent you pick on that tier), but I don't know if that's set up for the mage talents. Any help?

Also, one for the Rune of Power/Mirror Images choice would rock, if this is possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Potato Bus View Post
    I know on my monk I was able to use a filler spell for the level 30 talent choice (Chi Shaping - it turns into whatever talent you pick on that tier), but I don't know if that's set up for the mage talents. Any help?

Also, one for the Rune of Power/Mirror Images choice would rock, if this is possible.
    Unfortunately, there's no such consolidated talent available for talent tiers that have a passive option, as the mage 90 and 100 tiers do.

The only ones available for mages are Freezing Grasp for the level 45 tier and Mage Bomb for the level 75 tier.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Deleted
    What shanthi said, but you can at least use the talent conditional to get what you want, like so:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [talent:7/3]Comet Storm;Prismatic Crystal

Edit: And here's a list of the consolidated talent things.

I need a macro that is a bit too advanced for me to produce alone. What it should do is the following:

a) Mark a target with i.e. Star when out of combat and put it on focus (preferably with a mod button to stay away from any chance of ninja pulling).
    b) If in combat, it should replace my interrupt button but do everything in A, as in marking & Focus targeting. If there already is a mark and a focus target on a dead target, it should replace it without a mod button. If the mark & target is alive, it should only change the mark and the focus to the new target via a button mod.
    c) Clear Focus and Mark via using another mod button. (Mod buttons can be Ctrl, Alt & Shift).
    d) /s [target]=[mark] for [playername].
    e) When an interrupt is made, call out the interrupted spell in /s (I don't know is this one is at all possible).

Thanks in advance <3
    Last edited by Well; 2014-12-01 at 07:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Constie View Post
    What shanthi said, but you can at least use the talent conditional to get what you want, like so:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [talent:7/3]Comet Storm;Prismatic Crystal

Edit: And here's a list of the consolidated talent things.
    Thank you! It's perfect! I have no idea how that "3" factors into it, but I made one for Rune/Mirrors that seems to work as well, if any other mages out there are looking for something

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [talent:6/1]Mirror Image;Rune of Power

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Potato Bus View Post
    Thank you! It's perfect! I have no idea how that "3" factors into it
    The "7" means "seventh talent tier" and the "3" means "third talent on the tier."

Deleted
    Not sure if this is possible, but supposing it is, can anybody share the syntax to create a conditional dynamic target for a spell?
    Let's say that I want to create a macro that uses the spell "Wind Shear" on my current mouseover target OR, if the mouseover is not eligible (friendly one) then on my currently selected target.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akumasama View Post
    Not sure if this is possible, but supposing it is, can anybody share the syntax to create a conditional dynamic target for a spell?
    Let's say that I want to create a macro that uses the spell "Wind Shear" on my current mouseover target OR, if the mouseover is not eligible (friendly one) then on my currently selected target.
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [@mousover,harm,nodead][] Wind Shear

If you want it to be even more multi-functional, you can add in some focus functionality:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [@focus,harm,nodead][@mousover,harm,nodead][] Wind Shear

Deleted
    Very much apreciated shanthi

Deleted
    Hey!
    I am trying to set up a macro that uses Cheap Shot, but when i hold down Shift uses Kidney Shot. It'll be in my stealth bar and will see use when I am dancing on a target.
    Tried this:

#showtooltip [modifier:shift] Kidney Shot; Cheap Shot
    /cast [modifier:shift] Kidney Shot; [stance:1/2/3] Cheap Shot

Didn't work. Can someone help me? Thanks!

I would like a macro for frostfire bolt that would fire only when i have brain freeze proc. And if i dont have proc it wouldnt cast.

Deleted
    Edit:
    Nevermind, fixed it
    Last edited by mmocf466cc5c1b; 2014-12-05 at 05:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hasublade View Post
    I would like a macro for frostfire bolt that would fire only when i have brain freeze proc. And if i dont have proc it wouldnt cast.
    You can't do that -- macros deliberately and specifically cannot react to procs, cooldowns, or anything like that. This is by Blizzard design and intention, so that a human decision *and* a unique hardware event are required to react to those situations.

How would be the best way to make an "Every fruit from herb garden lvl 3 in one button" macro?
    The fruits in question would be:

Fuzzy Pear (118268)
    Greenskin Apple (118269)
    O'ruk Orange (118270)
    Ironpeel Plantain (118271)
    Giant Nagrand Cherry (118272)