I've been trying to get this macro to work.
What I want it to do is the following;
#showtooltip [talent:4/2]Shockwave;[talent:4/3]Dragon Roar;[talent:4/1]Storm Bolt
/cast [talent:4/2]Shockwave;[talent:4/3]Dragon Roar;[talent:4/1,@focus,exists,harm][talent:4/1,@arena2,nodead,exists][talent:4/1]Storm Bolt
- If I have Shockwave talented, cast Shockwave.
- If I have Dragon Roar talented, cast Dragon Roar
- If I have Storm Bolt talented do the following;
- If a focus target exists, and it is harmful, cast it on Focus, else ...
- If a focus target doesn't exist, or it is friendly, cast it on Arena2 if Arena2 exists and isn't dead, else ...
- If there isn't a focus target, or an Arena2 target, cast it on my current target.
- If I use a modifier while using the macro, set my current target as my focus target.
This macro works fine outside of instances, but it malfunctions in Battlegrounds. I am not 100% sure if it works in arenas.
Can you help me please? It's driving me nuts!
Thanks in advance!