Im looking for a good Zen Sphere macro if possible

I would like it to : Cast on me first,
    if already on me, cast on focus target instead. Could anyone make this for me?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Searious View Post
    Im looking for a good Zen Sphere macro if possible

I would like it to : Cast on me first,
    if already on me, cast on focus target instead. Could anyone make this for me?
    The "if already on me" part doesn't work in macros. period.

I'm looking for a macro that does the following. (Listed by priority)

1. Leap of Faith target of target (As example. The target would be an enemy player while the targetoftarget would be a friendly player)
    2. Leap of Faith mouse over if no friendly target or target of target exists.
    3. Leap of faith target if mouse over and target of target don't exist or are hostile.
    Last edited by Scooby Dooby Doo; 2015-05-16 at 06:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moriat View Post
    I'm looking for a macro that does the following. (Listed by priority)

1. Leap of Faith target of target (As example. The target would be an enemy player while the targetoftarget would be a friendly player)
    2. Leap of Faith mouse over if target and target of target are hostile or don't exist.
    3. Leap of faith target if mouse over and target of target don't exist or are hostile.

Your second line is a little confusing. I'm assuming the "...if target and..." part in the second line is a mistake, and you're looking for the priority to be tot > mouseover > target.

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [@targettarget,help,nodead][@mouseover,help,nodead][] Leap of Faith

I believe that's what you're looking for, but if I misunderstood the priority, let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Rarch View Post
    Your second line is a little confusing. I'm assuming the "...if target and..." part in the second line is a mistake, and you're looking for the priority to be tot > mouseover > target.

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [@targettarget,help,nodead][@mouseover,help,nodead][] Leap of Faith

I believe that's what you're looking for, but if I misunderstood the priority, let me know.
    Mouse over works but targetoftarget leap of faith doesn't work at all.
    I always used tot leap of faith back in Mop but something must have changed in WoD since I'm not able anymore to create a working tot leap of faith macro.
    Last edited by Scooby Dooby Doo; 2015-05-16 at 09:04 PM.

While raiding I use Chi Brew, but when doing stuff in the world I switch CB to Ascension and use Hurricane Strike. I like to use them both on the same key. I have been swapping them out when I use them. I was wondering, if there was a way to put them both in a macro and have it show their tooltips based on the one im using.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    so you either use ascension+hurricane strike OR chi brew?

#showtooltip [talent:3:3] Chi Brew; Hurricane Strike
    /cast [talent:3:3] Chi Brew; Hurricane Strike

Quote Originally Posted by S7orm View Post
    so you either use ascension+hurricane strike OR chi brew?

#showtooltip [talent:3:3] Chi Brew; Hurricane Strike
    /cast [talent:3:3] Chi Brew; Hurricane Strike
    that does Hurricane Strike, but not Chi Brew. And yes, I'm not trying to do them together. I switch HS to Serenity before learning Chi Brew.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    that does Hurricane Strike, but not Chi Brew. And yes, I'm not trying to do them together. I switch HS to Serenity before learning Chi Brew.

Just change the "talent:3:3" parts to "talent:3/3". Was probably just a typo by S7orm. Other than that, the macro should work.

I think you can also just have #showtooltip by itself, and it should work, as well, but it's not like you're anywhere near the 255 character mark with that macro, so it doesn't really matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    While raiding I use Chi Brew, but when doing stuff in the world I switch CB to Ascension and use Hurricane Strike. I like to use them both on the same key. I have been swapping them out when I use them. I was wondering, if there was a way to put them both in a macro and have it show their tooltips based on the one im using.
    What S7orm said is the easiest way to just macro this. Personally, I use this addon which produces some macros that it rewrites when your talents change. (Only possible outside combat, in both cases, so reliable and efficient.)

The biggest advantage to that is that when I flip between all three talents on a tier, and want to macro in something else (eg: auto-targetting, or more conditionals, or bundle with a trinket, or something) I get access to the full 255 character separately for each talent. I found that with some (eg: monk Zen Sphere) I wanted enough conditions and/or button modifiers that I ran out of room.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    yeah that was definitely a typo. "3/3" instead of "3:3"

Quote Originally Posted by Rarch View Post
    Just change the "talent:3:3" parts to "talent:3/3". Was probably just a typo by S7orm. Other than that, the macro should work.

I think you can also just have #showtooltip by itself, and it should work, as well, but it's not like you're anywhere near the 255 character mark with that macro, so it doesn't really matter.
    I tried only using #showtooltip, and it only ever gave me Chi Brews tooltip. When I would switch to Hurricane Strike it would only activate the skill.

Quote Originally Posted by S7orm View Post
    yeah that was definitely a typo. "3/3" instead of "3:3"
    ok. It works perfectly now. tyvm. I assumed it was a typo somewhere.

Deleted
    Hello!

I'm trying to create a macro who allow me to switch weapons during an encounter.
    Basically i want to make ONE (not two macro seperatly) that allow me this :

Let say i'm holding Hans'gar's Forgehammer (mace) in both hands, and i want to switch to Molten Edge Eviscerator (dagger) in MH and Hans'gar's Forgehammer (mace) in OH
    I succed to do it by creating two sets (one with Hans'gar's Forgehammer x2 named Slow/Slow and the other set with Molten Edge Eviscerator/Hans'gar's Forgehammer named Fast/Slow) and write this macro : /equipset [worn:fist weapon] Slow/Slow; Fast/Slow.

Basically it work, but i don't know how i can go back to Hans'gar's Forgehammer x2.

Any help?

15+ Year Old Account
    /cast [mod:shift] Ursol's Vortex
    /cast [@mouseover,harm,nodead][] Cyclone
    Why does it cast Cyclone in both cases?
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Why does it cast Cyclone in both cases?
    generally you dont want to have two different /cast in the same macro, with the exception of using a trinket with an ability or something like that. The reason your macro is failing is that [] just means like.. do it, and so your macro is sending ursols vortex and cyclone at the same time, and the server is like welp I guess lets cyclone. Generally, if you were to stand there, hold shift and press the button once, it should work.. but yeah for whatever reason it doesnt care about the order the lines are in, and will usually cast the second ability if you're sending two at the same time.

anyway, use this:
    /cast [mod:shift]Ursol's Vortex; [@mouseover,harm,nodead][]Cyclone

should work fine

15+ Year Old Account
    I see, thank you
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    oki i've no clue if this is possible but here goes.

i'm going to play smite-priest healing or wrath-druid healing.

so i'll be pretty much targetting the boss. is there a macro that can make me cast a spell on boss target, then turn target frame back to boss?

like. lets say 1 reju.

i'm now wrath spamming boss. i press reju macro, then i auto target the tank hwo is tanking, giving him reju, and then i get boss back as target so i can keep spamming wrath

Quote Originally Posted by Anna pls View Post
    oki i've no clue if this is possible but here goes.

i'm going to play smite-priest healing or wrath-druid healing.

so i'll be pretty much targetting the boss. is there a macro that can make me cast a spell on boss target, then turn target frame back to boss?

like. lets say 1 reju.

i'm now wrath spamming boss. i press reju macro, then i auto target the tank hwo is tanking, giving him reju, and then i get boss back as target so i can keep spamming wrath
    You can use mouseover macros for your heals, so that the boss stays as your target. Or you can make a focus macro for wrath and keep boss as focus while target healing.

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    You can use mouseover macros for your heals, so that the boss stays as your target. Or you can make a focus macro for wrath and keep boss as focus while target healing.
    Two examples:

Code:
    /cast [@mouseover,help,nodead][help][]Rejuvenation
    Code:
    /cast [@focus,harm,nodead][@targettarget,harm][]Wrath

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Deleted
    Hi,

I kinda new to macros so I need some help.

My main is a fury warrior and I would like a macro that changes my talents for single target and AoE rotation.

For single target I want to change to Storm Bolt, Bloodbath and Anger management or Siegebreaker.

For AoE I want Dragon Roar, Bladestorm and Ravager or Anger Management.

So in total 4 macros I guess.

Do you guys have any tips?